Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the paranoid "Cookie is every poster" syndrome.
Your religion sure doesn't give you any peace of mind, Laci. You might want to consider Christianity. ;)
You speak just like your father the devil........he never told the truth and neither do you.........have a nice day fumbling around for the truth. LOL!

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You speak just like your father the devil........he never told the truth and neither do you.........have a nice day fumbling around for the truth. LOL!
Of course it's the truth. You yourself exposed your paranoia. And your judgment of others certainly reveals the fact you are not Christian. Christian's were instructed not to judge others, as only God knows what is in the heart of people.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You speak just like your father the devil........he never told the truth and neither do you.........have a nice day fumbling around for the truth. LOL!
1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
I was unaware that love involves making fun of handicap folks? Looks like you still cant practice what you preach! And I'll be here to call you out on it, til it stops!

FYI!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's the truth. You yourself exposed your paranoia. And your judgment of others certainly reveals the fact you are not Christian. Christian's were instructed not to judge others, as only God knows what is in the heart of people.
lol, Laughable post coming from you. The one that thinks HG is everybody! Once again using your logic you just called yourself paranoid!

LMAO!!

TO EZ!!!

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, Laughable post coming from you. The one that thinks HG is everybody! Once again using your logic you just called yourself paranoid!
LMAO!!
TO EZ!!!
HG confesses to being both. Or don't you read your own posts?

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, Laughable post coming from you. The one that thinks HG is everybody! Once again using your logic you just called yourself paranoid!
LMAO!!
TO EZ!!!
Hello HG and I too have had some wonderful laughs since logging on today. Wishing you and your a Happy Valentine's Day

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I was unaware that love involves making fun of handicap folks? Looks like you still cant practice what you preach! And I'll be here to call you out on it, til it stops!
FYI!
I do not make fun of handicapped folks.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I do not make fun of handicapped folks.
You run with ppl who do, that makes you just as guilty. Especially since you have never corrected Trolling Troth! I am sure if it was HG, GS, Native, Sola or anyone else human,doing this you would make sure we were told by you! I said to you in a earlier post....."Silence is the loudest form of agreement" Now Sola has never said anything to any of you that he should be made fun of over being handicapped! How many have sat quietly at their computer and watched how Sola has been abused? Only those with a cold black heart would make fun!

Real Christians stand for what is right. Real humans do not take pleasure in the suffering of someone. I don't like fake Nettie and you are fake. You preach that false doctrine and deny the power of God's Word. Howling like wolves "you are not a Christian" "you judge" You this, you that" Yet you and Cookie and some of the rest are the ones with a judgmental, twisted,altered state of mind......due to demonic influence.

One more thing Nettie! If buying you a pc warrants that kind of loyalty to Trolling Troth......for your sake I hope he doesn't buy you a car.

Now I feel better.......

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I was unaware that love involves making fun of handicap folks? Looks like you still cant practice what you preach! And I'll be here to call you out on it, til it stops!
FYI!
I have come to realize.....it is not what the pope thinks that Nettie is concerned about. It is what her cyber bully friends think. Nettie sold God out for the pope, now she has sold the pope out for TROLLING TROTH AND SINNING SEEN........

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the buddhist with 116 socks,lol. Do you live close to a cotton factory?

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
Do you love those little babies thrown away in a garbage can? Yes, God is love and He loves the little children Nettie. Why don't you? Or do you believe as Cookie...they are "parasites?!" Figures.....

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Now to deal with you.......the real reason you can't stand me is because I am a Conservative! I am, 100%. I am not for anything that is against God's Word! You can't stand anyone who is not a liberal.....

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Judge it all you want to......I am spot on! On all of you........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Lets see that post! LOL

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Judge it all you want to......I am spot on! On all of you........
Hey Laci, I had a blast at our get together. Can't wait till we get together again with Hope. Thanks so much for working on my antique churn! I think it is older than I am. LOL It's really beautiful now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have come to realize.....it is not what the pope thinks that Nettie is concerned about. It is what her cyber bully friends think. Nettie sold God out for the pope, now she has sold the pope out for TROLLING TROTH AND SINNING SEEN........
We have a winner. Thats exactly what Ive been saying all along. Nettie isnt a Catholic. Not by definition anyway. Thats just a cover so she can play the sweet poor ole me game. She used to use it to get people banned. However a few months ago I completely exposed the true Nettie right in front of the mods. Now they know her game! And now (Thanks to me) everybody else does! Nettie is no more a Catholic than I am!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Now to deal with you.......the real reason you can't stand me is because I am a Conservative! I am, 100%. I am not for anything that is against God's Word! You can't stand anyone who is not a liberal.....
And you've now completely figured out Cookie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HG and I too have had some wonderful laughs since logging on today. Wishing you and your a Happy Valentine's Day
Thank You lovely GS, here is wishing you a Happy Valentines day also!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You run with ppl who do, that makes you just as guilty. Especially since you have never corrected Trolling Troth! I am sure if it was HG, GS, Native, Sola or anyone else human,doing this you would make sure we were told by you! I said to you in a earlier post....."Silence is the loudest form of agreement" Now Sola has never said anything to any of you that he should be made fun of over being handicapped! How many have sat quietly at their computer and watched how Sola has been abused? Only those with a cold black heart would make fun!
Real Christians stand for what is right. Real humans do not take pleasure in the suffering of someone. I don't like fake Nettie and you are fake. You preach that false doctrine and deny the power of God's Word. Howling like wolves "you are not a Christian" "you judge" You this, you that" Yet you and Cookie and some of the rest are the ones with a judgmental, twisted,altered state of mind......due to demonic influence.
One more thing Nettie! If buying you a pc warrants that kind of loyalty to Trolling Troth......for your sake I hope he doesn't buy you a car.
Now I feel better.......
Great post Laci. And IMO this issue isnt even about being a Christian or Not. Just whether or not you're a decent person. No decent person would tolerate that kind of behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••