Abortion? Good or Bad?
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#2101 Feb 11, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
Ignorance and deceit will always be found out. Certain fundies, on this forum, just think everyone is as ignorant as they are.
Hey ticked, not everyone goes around with their nose stuck up some Sumerians ass all the time like certain people.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#2102 Feb 11, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
Native also changes the words in posts to make them worse than they originally are.. Ask to see them directly from the original thread, not just a copy.. She has done that hundreds of times, makes her look innocent
Seen does it all the time. You ever jumped him over it?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2104 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ticked, not everyone goes around with their nose stuck up some Sumerians ass all the time like certain people.
And not everyone goes around with their heads stuck up their azz like you do either.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#2105 Feb 11, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
And not everyone goes around with their heads stuck up their azz like you do either.
Hey Astro Boy, just get back from one of your "spiritual" journeys? lmao

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#2106 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
fluck christard i'm gonna have another abortion just for you
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#2107 Feb 11, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>fluck christard i'm gonna have another abortion just for you
Your mother had an abortion but kept you, the afterbirth.

Location hidden

#2108 Feb 11, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Roman. How has your day been? You know IAM servant ask me WWJD? He would love ppl enough to be honest with them do you agree? Got to run for now.....catch you in a bit. God bless and thank you.
Then why are you such a liar?

Location hidden

#2109 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing yet AGAIN how spiritually clueless you are.

But hey, it's not my problem that you are weak minded enough to have been lead astray by the evil spiritually void book of lies.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#2110 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
fluck my mother and father

Location hidden

#2111 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Dear AKA Mrs Murphy,
Again you lie, I have never been a lesbian and IAMSERVANT has lied to you which makes her not a Christian. Another lie I have never made advances toward norcal or IAMSERVANT. Did she tell you I made advances towards her? LOL what a bold face liar she is...
Barn? another lie of IAMSERVANTS KEEP doing this mrsmurphy and I will go to the church she goes to and expose her to her church for what she has lied about. I have several willing to go with and we can have a heart to heart with several in her church.
<quoted text>
But you don't have a heart.

Location hidden

#2112 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
And with such sick remarks, you have no platform to whine about Troth's making fun of your condition, because you bring it upon yourself.

A real Christian would NEVER make such a sick evil remark as you did above. You should apologize to her.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2113 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
That was supposed to mean What?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2115 Feb 11, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't have a heart.
Doesn't have much of anything else either!!!
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#2117 Feb 11, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
That was supposed to mean What?
I thought you of all people would get that. You are just as much of a secular fundie on the "educated" BS you believe as any Christian fundie is. After all, you take the Gilgamesh BS over the bible.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#2120 Feb 11, 2013
The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
This is a Christian forum, so cut the jumping on one another talk!
seen ain't a Christian and is proud of it.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#2121 Feb 11, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, I will stop deluding myself, I am a filthy sick minded POS, and my evil venomous words full of hate reflect what's in my filthy sick mind.
Glad to see you admit it.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2124 Feb 12, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Brain dead?
No Nettie I am not, however I think being spiritualy dead is much worse. You might want to check who has your heart God or the pope.

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." Mark 8-38

I guess you're planning on Him being ashamed of you. so that is why you are planning your extended stay in make believe land "purgatory?"

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2126 Feb 12, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
seen ain't a Christian and is proud of it.
Seen can get up and walk wherever he wants! Seen doesn't wear diapers.. can YOU say that? Seen isnt fat!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2127 Feb 12, 2013
Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
<quoted text>
You are playing God again.
Pathetic.
Laci ALWAYS thinks he is god.........
Native from Pa

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2130 Feb 12, 2013
Native from Pa
STOP using my nic! You have been WARNED! You have been reported! My lawyers have been contacted and you WILL BE SUED.
Native from Pa wrote:
MRSMURPHY
You are a liar. I have never changed post to make them worse than they are. Slandering someone is against the law. You may want to stop with it. I have given Laci direct access to some of your threats and the post numbers showing the ORIGINAL post so you can lie all day here, but even she is on to you now.
I know I am innocent and can prove it by ORIGINAL post that I also have remember how you made the threat you will ruin my banking and credit history if it is the last thing you do? How about finding a 14 yr old to hack my computer? I think your governor would be interested in knowing someone in his state is making threats such as these.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 8 min oxbow 1,093
If The Pope Were American 11 min oxbow 30
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 18 min oxbow 14
Another one joins our team ! 37 min oxbow 63
judgment coming to america 1 hr oxbow 39
Israel is anti christ, literally 1 hr oxbow 38
Early Christianity 1 hr oxbow 2,100
More from around the web