Abortion? Good or Bad?
PIPESTEM BOY 1942

Fort Wayne, IN

#166 Jan 17, 2013
Today in this country we fight and squabble over samesex marriage,gun control,abortion and so many other issues. As a ultra conservative Christian I can surely tell all of you that GOD is surely TIRED of all this NONSENSE!! It is all wrong in HIS EYES and HE will certainly pull the plug on us very soon! And for those of you who disagree with me keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself!!!!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#167 Jan 17, 2013
listen wrote:
I thank God we still have people in this country standing by the word of our Lord and believe in the commandments. Thou Shall not Kill''''''Bless the little children in the hands of those with great love and compassion for them, along with the love and compassion for the unborn. People, God is watching our lives and He is against Sin, and His Law is against Abortion, no matter what you may believe reasons for acts of abortions. It is so sadly going against our Lord and savior.
Amen! It's time REAL Christians make a stand for what's right and what's wrong. I'm so sick and tired of "new age" worthless play "Christians" that keep telling people sin is "cool and a-ok and God is only love love love and don't judge anyone....all ways get to Heaven....etc etc.

They need saved! They need to repent and come to Jesus for the remission of sins! The Laodicean church is going to be vomited out of Jesus' mouth unless they repent.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#168 Jan 17, 2013
PIPESTEM BOY 1942 wrote:
Today in this country we fight and squabble over samesex marriage,gun control,abortion and so many other issues. As a ultra conservative Christian I can surely tell all of you that GOD is surely TIRED of all this NONSENSE!! It is all wrong in HIS EYES and HE will certainly pull the plug on us very soon! And for those of you who disagree with me keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself!!!!!
You and RR left out a very important fact.
God gave all Free Will.
Why would God 'pull the plug' on us all after GIVING all Free Will to choose what we/us do?
Makes no sense, kid.
The Bible is full of stories, many eons old, as to things folks do wrong and learn from them.
There is no sin in being the sexual orientation God made you to be.

Same-sex marriage is a fundamental right. Our Constitution states so.

Why did you throw gun control in there?
Is owning a gun now a sin? lol

Abortion is quite legal, and has been since 1975.
Choosing an abortion is between that person and God.
A miscarriage is also an abortion, a natural one. Miscarriages number either 1 in ever 3 or 4 pregnancies. Is this a sin? Is this murder?

A very strong issue that God is very tired of is folks telling others when Christ is going to return and why.
The Bible denies this and says no one knows.
God IMO is very tired of folks trying to do His job for Him and predict what He is going to do and when He is going to do it.

I disagree with you wholeheartedly and I am far from ignorant.

“Giving hats to Trolls.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#169 Jan 17, 2013
PIPESTEM BOY 1942 wrote:
Pipestem Boy, I agree with you 100 %. So many think they can do as the please without consequences. Truth is, there will and is a great price to be paid for doing things God is against.

“Giving hats to Trolls.”

Location hidden

#170 Jan 17, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! It's time REAL Christians make a stand for what's right and what's wrong. I'm so sick and tired of "new age" worthless play "Christians" that keep telling people sin is "cool and a-ok and God is only love love love and don't judge anyone....all ways get to Heaven....etc etc.
They need saved! They need to repent and come to Jesus for the remission of sins! The Laodicean church is going to be vomited out of Jesus' mouth unless they repent.
I agree, I think some get the "judge not mixed up with discerning against sin"
PROV1X81

Akron, OH

#171 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If medical science was being used correctly here it would conclude that the fetus is a human being because there has never been a case of a woman giving birth but to a human being. We also know that the fetus is independent of the mother. It has its own heart, blood and body. It even has its own sex. This is a human being no matter how you cut it and the supreme court has blood on its hands for allowing the murder of innocent human beings.
hate to tell you this but abortion is not going away whether you're against or not,if you want to spend the rest of your life worrying about this knock yourself out but the reality is you wont change a thing.you sound young so I'll give you some fatherly advice,if you're against abortion DON'T HAVE ONE.
PIPESTEM BOY 1942

Fort Wayne, IN

#172 Jan 17, 2013
God bless you Laci Ann. I know I can always depend on you to try and help me spread the truth about so many issues that today is so totally wrong.

“Giving hats to Trolls.”

Location hidden

#173 Jan 17, 2013
PIPESTEM BOY 1942 wrote:
God bless you Laci Ann. I know I can always depend on you to try and help me spread the truth about so many issues that today is so totally wrong.
You got it my friend. We live in a very ungodly time, yet we know God is in control and that He will set everything right....in time. It always is a blessing to see you post.:)
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#174 Jan 17, 2013
Why didn't your god get rid of satan in the past?
Is your god unable to control time?
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You got it my friend. We live in a very ungodly time, yet we know God is in control and that He will set everything right....in time. It always is a blessing to see you post.:)

“Giving hats to Trolls.”

Location hidden

#175 Jan 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Why didn't your god get rid of satan in the past?
Is your god unable to control time?
<quoted text>
I don't have all the answers to why God didn't do this or that. I only know "He and only He" has the knowledge to govern as He does. Make or destroy, give time or take. He is God.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#176 Jan 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I think some get the "judge not mixed up with discerning against sin"
You and RR have absolutely no right to judge others for their choices concerning their lives.
That is between God and them, not between you and RR.
Some, like you and RR, set yourselves up AS God.
What really makes you think God can't do His job without you?
Do you REALLY think He needs you and RR and those like you to judge in HIS place?
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#177 Jan 17, 2013
PROV1X81 wrote:
<quoted text>
hate to tell you this but abortion is not going away whether you're against or not,if you want to spend the rest of your life worrying about this knock yourself out but the reality is you wont change a thing.you sound young so I'll give you some fatherly advice,if you're against abortion DON'T HAVE ONE.
You should stay sidelines on this battle.
Reginald

Boulder, CO

#178 Jan 17, 2013
good

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#179 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You and RR have absolutely no right to judge others for their choices concerning their lives.
Do you REALLY think He needs you and RR and those like you to judge in HIS place?
Nettie, what you "fail" to realize is that GOD uses people to do His will all the time. It's been proven Biblically and I have seen it "many" times over in my life. If one person decides NOT to abort because of something they read here and/or possibly led them to HIM,

WHO are YOU to SAY?

I have NEVER once seen you post anything positive that you actually "thought" of... only copy and paste catholicism.

NOT that there is anything wrong with that, it's just what comes out of your mouth...that is disturbing...

#180 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You and RR have absolutely no right to judge others for their choices concerning their lives.
Who is judging? It's our Christian duty to preach/share the Word of God......we are COMMANDED to do so.

Mark 16:15- And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
----------

Luke 10:2- Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
----------

Romans 10:14-17
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
----------

Matthew 28:18-20
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

----------
----------
The Word of God is powerful and convicting:

Hebrews 4:12- For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#181 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie, what you "fail" to realize is that GOD uses people to do His will all the time. It's been proven Biblically and I have seen it "many" times over in my life. If one person decides NOT to abort because of something they read here and/or possibly led them to HIM,
WHO are YOU to SAY?
I have NEVER once seen you post anything positive that you actually "thought" of... only copy and paste catholicism.
NOT that there is anything wrong with that, it's just what comes out of your mouth...that is disturbing...
What you just posted has nothing to do with anything I have EVER posted on this subject.
The laws of our nation are not based on the Bible.
If you or anyone wishes to follow your faith, do so. If this includes not ever getting an abortion, do so.
That has nothing to do with our nation's laws on this subject.
You and others cannot argue the right to abortion for those who choose one based on your religious beliefs. They have the same rights you do as far as making a choice themselves.
You and others do not have the right to CHOOSE for them.
Hope you are clear now.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#182 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO are YOU to SAY?
BTW:
Please show us scripture that supports that God chooses folks to do His judgments of a person's sins for Him.
"Correcting" another Christian does not count.
No person has the ability to see the soul of another person. Only God can, thus, only God can judge that soul.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#183 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>What you just posted has nothing to do with anything I have EVER posted on this subject.
The laws of our nation are not based on the Bible.
If you or anyone wishes to follow your faith, do so. If this includes not ever getting an abortion, do so.
That has nothing to do with our nation's laws on this subject.
You and others cannot argue the right to abortion for those who choose one based on your religious beliefs. They have the same rights you do as far as making a choice themselves.
You and others do not have the right to CHOOSE for them.
Hope you are clear now.
Is the abortion law of our nation a just law? Doesn't your church teach that abortion is evil and is a sin for anyone to have one?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#184 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the abortion law of our nation a just law? Doesn't your church teach that abortion is evil and is a sin for anyone to have one?
Why wouldn't it be a Just law?
The laws of our nation represent the rights of all its citizens.

The teachings of my church have nothing to do with the laws of our nation.
There is where you really mess up, Jeff.
Our nation and its laws were not founded on Christianity or any Christian beliefs.

#185 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>BTW:
Please show us scripture that supports that God chooses folks to do His judgments of a person's sins for Him.
"Correcting" another Christian does not count.
No person has the ability to see the soul of another person. Only God can, thus, only God can judge that soul.
The Word of God condemns sinners, everyone can be forgiven Nettiebelle........but first they need to come to Jesus and get washed in the BLOOD. Without Jesus they will die in their sins.

From Jesus:
John 8:24- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.
----------
Luke 13:3- I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
----------
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
----------
John 5:24- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
----------
1 Peter 1:18-19
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah Witnesses collect addresses and phone n... 45 min ROG 181
How Blessed we are ! Our victory over evil appr... 47 min ROG 9
Paul - scholar or ignoramus? 48 min ROG 13
Why are Biblical discussions started by blacks ... 49 min ROG 12
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 52 min ROG 1,183
Early Christianity 1 hr -Prince- 376
Did Paul say he used guile? 1 hr Prince-of-Darkness 12
The Nativity Story 2 hr Truth 306
Intelligent People Question Everything 3 hr R0Gsmokesausages 1,188
gen 49: 27 3 hr R0Gsmokesausages 913