Abortion? Good or Bad?

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2008 Feb 11, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in understanding an idiot like yourself and as I have lent medical assistance at accident sites......I wouldn't if I knew who you were and seeing as I won't be in your meck of the woods and I seriously doubt you'd ever be in mine......it's something I probably will NEVER have to actually deal with.....and I'm sorry that your empty head couldn't comprehend my post to you!!!
Maybe you could get a brain or something to help you think with!!!
I am not a Lady....but a FULL GROWN ADULT WOMAN......and I post anyway I want to!!!
Now, my wife is certainly MORE of a LADY than you could ever hope to be:-)
WARNING!! WARNING!! NOTRCAL MELTDOWN!!!.......LOL! Now to deal with this hateful post of yours.....

You have? So have most ppl.... I am quiet confident in the God I serve that if I would ever need medical attention......He would supply my help with someone other then you.

I also know you are not a lady, and that you are confused in your role playing as a man. One thing I agree with you on the adult part. However I would phrase it like this........"You are a full grown adult troll" Yeah, thats more like it.

Continue the meltdown the area is safe now. All pedestrians are in a safe distance from the scene if the flow of Norcal.

Location hidden

#2009 Feb 11, 2013
of the flow......

Location hidden

#2010 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie,
Who says there is no one else involved in the equation? The baby is involved or why else would she need to destroy it? The baby is being made out to be the inconvenience so your solution is to murder it.
Three people are involved in the equation. The Mother, baby, and God.
<quoted text>
Hi Native nice to see you posting. Hope all is well with you. Cookie gets so hung up on the "woman's right to kill" that she forgets the rights of the father. It just must be the hunger for anything unjust, and ungodly, that clouds her judgement.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2012 Feb 11, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Nothing worth reposting
Laci,
I'm sorry that you are a West Virginia reject and have no brain to think with......and that's truly obvious by your posts!!!

You have no clue nor have you ever seen me meltdown on topix, and ya never will......that would mean that I have allowed you some sort of control over my life and I simply don't.

I could treat you the way you treat others including myself, but frankly.....you're simply not that important and especially not in my life or the lives of the folks I care about......and maybe others will HIGH FIVE you for your stupidity, but all that proves is how little they think on their own as well.

Peace to you and yours.......frankly, I'm not going to waste any more time on the likes of your pathetic azz!!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2014 Feb 11, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>WARNING!! WARNING!! NOTRCAL MELTDOWN!!!.......LOL! Now to deal with this hateful post of yours.....
You have? So have most ppl.... I am quiet confident in the God I serve that if I would ever need medical attention......He would supply my help with someone other then you.
I also know you are not a lady, and that you are confused in your role playing as a man. One thing I agree with you on the adult part. However I would phrase it like this........"You are a full grown adult troll" Yeah, thats more like it.
Continue the meltdown the area is safe now. All pedestrians are in a safe distance from the scene if the flow of Norcal.
God doesn't protect believers from suffering, sickness, death. To think so is delusional.
Doctors can only do so much; nothing more.

NorCal and Mrs. Whitewater are just as much ladies as they can possibly be. I don't see any need for any role playing as far as their marriage is concerned. They love and respect each other and are devoted to each other and to their marriage.

To call anothers' post hateful within your own hateful post is hypocrisy at its finest.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#2015 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Earth Child
Even if I posted links you would call me a liar. That is how you operate.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/visions-of-jesus-a...
I guess everyone is lying but you huh?
I do not need to lie about God I know he is real. Unlike you who thinks lying to yourself will change God being real. He is real whether you believe in him or not.
<quoted text>
You better snap a picture and get his signature for proof, toots. The voices in your little head is not proof.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#2016 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Earth Child
Even if I posted links you would call me a liar. That is how you operate.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/visions-of-jesus-a...
I guess everyone is lying but you huh?
I do not need to lie about God I know he is real. Unlike you who thinks lying to yourself will change God being real. He is real whether you believe in him or not.
<quoted text>
When you realize that your post is most non-Christlike, let us know.
God recognizes the right/free will of each and every person on earth to choose how and what they believe, when will you try to be more Christlike and recognize this also?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2018 Feb 11, 2013
Hi Laci and Native. I hope you guys are doing well today. It's good to see Christians "earnestly contending for the faith that was once delivered unto the saints" (Jude 1:3)

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#2020 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Earth Child,
More lies? Where did I ever claim I heard voices? Seems you are paranoid. I do not hear voices. I know that I know God is real and your little sly ill remarks just shows how you cannot handle others thinking different than yourself so you belittle them.
<quoted text>
Oh my, the lies you post. You've posted many times that you talk to god and then post, "He told me".

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#2021 Feb 11, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>When you realize that your post is most non-Christlike, let us know.
God recognizes the right/free will of each and every person on earth to choose how and what they believe, when will you try to be more Christlike and recognize this also?
Exactly! Free will is to believe or not to believe, but not to be used to control the lives of others only the self.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#2022 Feb 11, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Is there any way Murphy and Norcal are the same person? Norcal threatened me....saying if she met me she would not spare my soul. Twisted I know......
Laci, Murphy and Norcal ARE NOT the same person! I know for sure they are not the same person.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#2023 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettiebelle
Telling the truth is not non Christian Nettie just cause you refuse to see the truth.
So you going around lying and saying I am this big bad poster is Christ like? When are you Nettie gonna stop running with the crowd for acceptance and start thinking for yourself? Seems the only ones claiming I am not Christ like is you and your ilk.
Just cause someone is allowed free will does not mean that free will is okay in God's eyes. They may be making that free choice, but comes with that is consequences for following free will. So you do not care people are dying and going to hell? What Christian would not care?
<quoted text>
Oh, for God's Sakes, Native! Free Will is not okay in God's Eyes now, according to you?
God GAVE the Free Will to us. My Free Will is not up for grabs by you or anyone!
No one HAS to live the way, believe the way, YOU think they should in order to obtain salvation!
You really set yourself up AS God!

Get lost.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#2024 Feb 11, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Hi Laci and Native. I hope you guys are doing well today. It's good to see Christians "earnestly contending for the faith that was once delivered unto the saints" (Jude 1:3)
The only way a Christian or a member of any faith contends with that faith is within, not scuffling around with silly words with cohorts and using scripture to lamely attempt to support those silly words.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#2025 Feb 11, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>WARNING!! WARNING!! NOTRCAL MELTDOWN!!!.......LOL! Now to deal with this hateful post of yours.....
Laci, WWJD?

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#2027 Feb 11, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>The only way a Christian or a member of any faith contends with that faith is within, not scuffling around with silly words with cohorts and using scripture to lamely attempt to support those silly words.
You have a very GOOD point! The Bible is not meant to be used as a tool to harm anyone or to "beat" over the head. It is a tool for winning lost to the Lord. Fighting about it only causes more grief and that some have not learned yet!

Location hidden

#2029 Feb 11, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci, WWJD?
I tell you exactly what Jesus would do......He would warn them of the wide road to hell and offer them a chance at a normal life.

He would no with hold the truth of the reality of hell. He would tell them that His Father destroyed cities for the sin of homosexuality.

He would tell them there is a way that seem right but in the end it bring spiritual death and even physical death.

He would tell them He is God's Only begotten Son and that they must go through Him to get to the Father.

What do you think He would do? It is clear cut IAS......to be silent on sin is the loudest form of agreement. I think the question is what would we say and do...... Tell the truth at the sure fact of rejection? Or condone for the sake of unity with sin?

Location hidden

#2031 Feb 11, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Hi Roman. How has your day been? You know IAM servant ask me WWJD? He would love ppl enough to be honest with them do you agree? Got to run for now.....catch you in a bit. God bless and thank you.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2032 Feb 11, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>The only way a Christian or a member of any faith contends with that faith is within, not scuffling around with silly words with cohorts and using scripture to lamely attempt to support those silly words.
Copy/pasting from Catholic sites and trolling REAL Christians don't count as faith. Your rotten fruit gives yourself away........

Location hidden

#2034 Feb 11, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very GOOD point! The Bible is not meant to be used as a tool to harm anyone or to "beat" over the head. It is a tool for winning lost to the Lord. Fighting about it only causes more grief and that some have not learned yet!
Everything in God's Word it for edification down to each warning......we are warned so that we will not be lost. I don't want to cause harm yet others on here do. I have yet to see anyone of you warn the sinner of the path that leads to hell.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#2035 Feb 11, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you exactly what Jesus would do......He would warn them of the wide road to hell and offer them a chance at a normal life.
He would no with hold the truth of the reality of hell. He would tell them that His Father destroyed cities for the sin of homosexuality.
He would tell them there is a way that seem right but in the end it bring spiritual death and even physical death.
He would tell them He is God's Only begotten Son and that they must go through Him to get to the Father.
What do you think He would do? It is clear cut IAS......to be silent on sin is the loudest form of agreement. I think the question is what would we say and do...... Tell the truth at the sure fact of rejection? Or condone for the sake of unity with sin?
My point is that he would do it in LOVE not what I am seeing. Would He call others names? Would He do it filled with anger? I don't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 19 min Big Al 7,342
The New Covenant 34 min jesus 230
Who wrote the forth gospel? 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 11
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 29
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 2 hr Barnsweb 4,559
Are you mind-controlled? 2 hr Melchizedek 1
Evidence Against God 2 hr par five 2,794
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 8 hr Emmeline 606
More from around the web