Abortion? Good or Bad?

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#1964 Feb 10, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text> .
Dear, like "The Help", your threats must be taken very seriously (terrible awful) and of course the mods will address your posts swiftly as they always do.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1972 Feb 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Is there any way Murphy and Norcal are the same person? Norcal threatened me....saying if she met me she would not spare my soul. Twisted I know......
Sorry, airhead......I'm NOT Murphy and SHE'S not me......and I didn't threaten you the other day......just told you I wouldn't stop to help you or save you.......but God might......what a lying lil C@nt you are!!!!

I don't even know who the hell you are and thank God I NEVER will!!!

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1975 Feb 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, airhead......I'm NOT Murphy and SHE'S not me......and I didn't threaten you the other day......just told you I wouldn't stop to help you or save you.......but God might......what a lying lil C@nt you are!!!!
I can understand you could never understand me......you can't understand normal Norcal. Anyway what makes you think I would want your help? You would just be trying to introduce me to your make believe wife, I would disagree and that would be that. Meltdown again? I don't lie, why should I? Act like a lady! You are no man even thought you think you are......Lol.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#1976 Feb 10, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the sick and demented freak commonly referred to as "retard" or NorCal was one of the slimes behind it. NorCal has abuse issues.
I believe you are right. Thank you.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#1977 Feb 10, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>That is the point that we have tried to make to Topix and to the normal Topix world. All one has to do is go back to the "Thou Shalt not Kill or Murder" thread and look at the posts of these sick deviants around July 2011 and Nov. 19-21, 2011.
This is one reason that I know that Seriously and Loveismygoal are sick freaks. They sat back and condoned the mess. Seriously even blamed Native.
I would not let a person like these people even watch my dog during a full moon.
Going to go and read this thread....thanks. Ever who condoned is just as guilty. What a shame, it is hare to call someone like this human.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#1978 Feb 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Norcal says......I KNOW GOD LOVES ME:-)

God does love you but, He hates your sin! You can not, will not, make it to Heaven with the lifestyle you are living. The question is not if God loves you! It is that you don't love Him! If you did you would serve Him and hate sin.

#1979 Feb 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand you could never understand me......you can't understand normal Norcal. Anyway what makes you think I would want your help? You would just be trying to introduce me to your make believe wife, I would disagree and that would be that. Meltdown again? I don't lie, why should I? Act like a lady! You are no man even thought you think you are......Lol.
I'm not interested in understanding an idiot like yourself and as I have lent medical assistance at accident sites......I wouldn't if I knew who you were and seeing as I won't be in your meck of the woods and I seriously doubt you'd ever be in mine......it's something I probably will NEVER have to actually deal with.....and I'm sorry that your empty head couldn't comprehend my post to you!!!

Maybe you could get a brain or something to help you think with!!!

I am not a Lady....but a FULL GROWN ADULT WOMAN......and I post anyway I want to!!!

Now, my wife is certainly MORE of a LADY than you could ever hope to be:-)

#1980 Feb 10, 2013
Should read and I'LL...

#1981 Feb 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Norcal says......I KNOW GOD LOVES ME:-)
God does love you but, He hates your sin! You can not, will not, make it to Heaven with the lifestyle you are living. The question is not if God loves you! It is that you don't love Him! If you did you would serve Him and hate sin.
Well guess what airhead......I know GOD love me to and I don't give a crap what you frucking think you believe or know about my beliefs......I know what they are and I'm good with who I am and I know so is God!!!

Well, see that's YOUR PROBLEM.....you want to believe I am sinning with regards to who I am....and I know that I'm not according to what GOD has shown me........so, please continue to show your hate towards me.......I'll just try and ignore your stupid lies and delusions!!!

#1982 Feb 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you are right. Thank you.
Always glad to see you make asinine comments based on lies from the like of that troll.....but then, you aren't very bright and you need to have someone who believes in you!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#1986 Feb 10, 2013
doc Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>If you look on the recent threads, you will discover that it is a recent thread posting.
Also, if you watch NorCal's meltdown here, you will understand her sickness and abuse issues.
You and Laci! LMAOI. the scum of all scum on topix! Do you 'do' each other? Are you canine as well? Laci is!

I do find it rather interesting as the scum aka LACI are so self proclaiming of be "christian", yet are the lowest form of foul humans hiding behind a keyboard.. TSK TSK.. Thankfully those who 'might' be considering a 'faith' will see your crap and run like hell!

#1989 Feb 10, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the link.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Thank you Dear I will read it as well.

#1991 Feb 11, 2013
Dear I feel that would be best considering you are new at topix and have no earthly idea what you are posting about however I am certain majestic kitten will explain this to you shortly once my entourage arrives on topix.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#1996 Feb 11, 2013
Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
Bottomline is, returning these topics to their pre-troll status, abortion is a right a woman can make. There's no one else involved in the equation.
Exactly!

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#1998 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie,
Who says there is no one else involved in the equation? The baby is involved or why else would she need to destroy it? The baby is being made out to be the inconvenience so your solution is to murder it.
Three people are involved in the equation. The Mother, baby, and God.
<quoted text>
God isn't a "people" and neither is a clump of cells.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#2000 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Earth Child,
God is God... Clump of cells? Does a clump of cells have arms? legs? a heart beat? Sorry earth child the clump of cells you talk about were once you and I before growing in the womb and then being given life.
If the clump of cells is not a life then how where you born? You started as a clump of cells. You do not get to decide when life begins God does. It is not my place or yours or anyone else to decide to kill that clump of cells.
<quoted text>
Did your god ask you or me if we wanted to be here??? No, because NO permission was given! Go delve in your delusional fairy tales, that's your right, but you don't have the right to force your insanity to control others.
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#2002 Feb 11, 2013
The previous two posters. Do keep up.
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie,
Who says there is no one else involved in the equation? The baby is involved or why else would she need to destroy it? The baby is being made out to be the inconvenience so your solution is to murder it.
Three people are involved in the equation. The Mother, baby, and God.
<quoted text>

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#2003 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Earth Child
Just remember the same applies to you also. You do not have the right to force your lies there is no God unto others. Just cause you cannot see God does not mean he does not exist. The air exist and you do not see it. God has a purpose for you and I being here and just because you have not found that purpose except to complain and murmur and say there is no God does not mean that others have not found the purpose God has for them here. You are the one with the fairy tales claiming there is no God because God did not do what you wanted him to do.
<quoted text>
Prove your god exists with solid evidence and bible scriptures are not evidence.

PS there's poof and evidence for air, but not god.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#2005 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Earth Child,
All you have to do is go into the world and see the world around you. Look at a new born baby and then tell me there is no God. Something created and started everything and no it was not evolution. Explain why in Muslim countries Muslims are claiming to have visions of Jesus?
If Jesus does not exist why are they seeing him appear to them? Are they all lying or you just in denial cause God did not do what you thought he should for you?
<quoted text>
Sad, that you have to make up lies to justify your delusions. A god is not needed to create nor are there Muslims seeing Jesus.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#2007 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Earth Child,
I have not lied. Go and do some research of your own to see that in Muslim countries Jesus is appearing to the Muslims and they are converting to Christianity. Just cause you will not face the truth and do research does not mean these things are not happening.
A God is needed to create because there is nothing without God. You are not here from some big bag theory as you suppose. It is sad that you have to make up lies about God cause God does not do what you think he should for you. God is real and you will never change that.
<quoted text>
You NEVER post any articles, links or news sites. Muslims turning Chrisian and Jesus strolling around is "big" headline news across the world and, of course, there's no news, except for the lying crap you post here. Pretty sad you're so damn brainwashed that you have to lie for your fair tales in hopes that your delusions weren't a waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating Morals 13 hr arrow 10
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) Wed arrow 43
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526
doggy style Apr 17 DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Apr 16 arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52