Comments
1,681 - 1,700 of 2,857 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2014

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#1896 Feb 8, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I know that you are....
and I KNOW 'what' you are.. a canine female!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#1897 Feb 8, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You come right on down to these hills.....somehow I bet you won't. Cowardly clown.
Heya hillbilly!

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1898 Feb 8, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Heya hillbilly!
Hi there devil.......guess your ego is a little more then bruised? Seeing how there are some ppl here that show you up. Ppl who can post like they are sane. You ever had ETS? You are fried......

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

#1899 Feb 8, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>and I KNOW 'what' you are.. a canine female!
There will be a place in the lake of fire just for you......a place where EST would seem like a fun day.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#1900 Feb 8, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You come right on down to these hills.....somehow I bet you won't. Cowardly clown.
what was that saddress again... i must have missed it... coward...lol
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#1901 Feb 8, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible is not God.
The Bible has been around only a short time; God has been here forever.
Folks certainly knew about God long before the written word.
You are a Bible worshiper, nothing more.
BTW,
God cannot be contained in one book.
Same ole Nettie. Dumb as a box of bricks. You belong to one of the largest cults on the face of the earth. Your own pope has the balls to condemn homosexuality and you liberal shits reject him. But that is no surprise since you reject Christ also.
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#1902 Feb 8, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you don't care about lowing abortions numbers.
The abortion rates among professing Christians are commensurate with the rest of the population!
Approx. 560,000 for Protestants (43%)
Approx. 350,000 per year for Catholics (27%)
13% of abortions (approx. 170,000 per year) are performed on self-described "Born Again" or Evangelical Christians
4 out of 10 abortions are on women that already have a child.
4 out of 10 abortions are no women that are poor.This number is growing fast.
Even more disturbing is the fact that these percentages have NOT dropped, even though the number of abortions have in recent years!
Now if this country took care of it's people abortions would go down.
We know how to lower abortion numbers
Question is why don't you want abortion numbers to go down like I do?
You don't want the number of abortions to go down. You want the number of Christians to go down since in your warped opinion Christians are the problem.

The fact is abortion is largely used as a means of birth control. The abortionists will meet you in hell.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#1903 Feb 8, 2013
SOLA!!!!!

We all missed you!
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#1904 Feb 8, 2013
Just commenting on some of the more asinine posts and Nettie's and Jammers stood out. I'm still mainly in lurk mode. Like the new design though.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#1905 Feb 8, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
Just commenting on some of the more asinine posts and Nettie's and Jammers stood out. I'm still mainly in lurk mode. Like the new design though.
If you're commenting on the unbeliever's asinine posts then put on a pot of coffee and be prepared for 24/7 posting.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

#1906 Feb 8, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
Hi Sola.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#1907 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
SOLA!!!!!
We all missed you!
No we didn't. Now put your tongue back in your mouth!
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#1908 Feb 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're commenting on the unbeliever's asinine posts then put on a pot of coffee and be prepared for 24/7 posting.
lol That's what I am trying to get away from for awhile.
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#1909 Feb 8, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sola.
Hi Laci.
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#1910 Feb 8, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
No we didn't. Now put your tongue back in your mouth!
I know you and the rest of the hypocrites, atheists and liberal idiots didn't miss me. God forbid that true Scripture be posted on a Christian news forum, right? You evo idiots hate the truth.

Somewhere in Ireland

#1911 Feb 8, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you and the rest of the hypocrites, atheists and liberal idiots didn't miss me. God forbid that true Scripture be posted on a Christian news forum, right? You evo idiots hate the truth.
Come on now Wayne, you know I was only joking and that we really do miss you. I mean, look at all the nice things you say about us, your above post for example. How could we not miss you Wayne? Don't "lurk" too long, get right in there and keep the compliments coming our way because RR is trying very hard to win us over with his balanced and reasoned approach and he knows how to pay a compliment too. I think he is after your crown Wayne, watch your back!
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#1912 Feb 8, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now Wayne, you know I was only joking and that we really do miss you. I mean, look at all the nice things you say about us, your above post for example. How could we not miss you Wayne? Don't "lurk" too long, get right in there and keep the compliments coming our way because RR is trying very hard to win us over with his balanced and reasoned approach and he knows how to pay a compliment too. I think he is after your crown Wayne, watch your back!
I posted nothing but the truth. Evos are idiots and atheists and hypocrites don't miss me a bit.
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#1913 Feb 8, 2013

Somewhere in Ireland

#1914 Feb 8, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new s/worldnews/europe/vaticancity andholysee/9760782/Pope-says-f uture-of-mankind-at-stake-over -gay-marriage.html
Since when did the fundies start using the pope as back-up?

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#1915 Feb 8, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just hoping you were OK, as in not sick or injured or anything like that. I have learned to love the truth BTW.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 8 min -Lea- 13,748
Evolution versus Creation, which one is right? 41 min Big Al 24
What has God done for you today? 41 min COOTERDOG 10
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr loveismygoal 513
Movie about jesus - our savior 4 hr jesus christ 1
It's Been 5 Years , Michael WE MISS YOU 5 hr Thinking 9
++++ WHY ATHEISTS ARE ON a CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++ (Dec '13) 6 hr Mr Ironhart 77
intelligent debate 9 hr 15th Dalai Lama 91
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 15 hr no-one-special 168
•••