Abortion? Good or Bad?

“Watching the wolf~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1834 Feb 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Who says I don't agree with the Church on most issues?
Over half of American Catholics support the right to marriage for homosexuals/lesbians.
Thanks for confirming that the catholic church is one that pushes false doctrine.......to the damnation of ones soul.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1835 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No it doesn't, I am happy with my life.....so you think everyone that does not accept your devilish lies is un-happy? Seems like it is you that has been driven bat crazy in your cave.....LOL! Hell is hot......you will find out.
Yeah, keep saying that, Laci. A mother who would disown a gay son is pathetic.

Location hidden

#1836 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Not watching your junk. I think that you really know the truth and that is why you have a meltdown every time it is mentioned. You know your lifestyle is not accepted by God and His church......Not your make believe "God made me this way" "God is my judge"
No He did not and yes He is your judge, and you are not going to like his sentencing.
YOU have NO idea about God.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#1837 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It is becoming clearer......you are a lesbian too? So here we have a bunch of gays trying to take over the Christian forum....
God made a "woman" to be there for a "man" Calling me God is not necessary......I am the daughter, He is my wonderful Father.
Oh yes sweetie! Everyone of us is gay! GAY GAY GAY GAY!
We are taking over! We are ALL gay!

You might as well go jump off a bridge!

Gawd how stupid can a female canine like you get?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1838 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
.Not your make believe "God made me this way" "God is my judge"
Uh beyotch.. God made us all in HIS image and he DID NOT MAKE MISTAKES! Unless you want to argue with him!

But then again, you are pompous enough and arrogant enough to argue that point with him!

Location hidden

#1839 Feb 7, 2013
I remember as a child, I watched Liberace, on tv, with my grandmother.(We also watched Opera). She loved him. Most Americans loved him. He was gay, but no one ever talked about it. He wore outlandish costumes, but he was truly an inspiration and delight to many people.

Just because homosexuals have come "out of the closet" doesn't mean there are any more than have been since the beginning of time. It's about time they came out of "the closet" and made the rest of the population recognize them.

“Watching the wolf~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1841 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I know......you don't have the guts to face the music......to bad:-)
What truth am I suppose to know about and have this imaginary meltdown over?
By the way Laci......NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU POST THE CRAP YOU POST.......WILL IT CHANGE ANYTHING THAT I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN!!!
God will judge me and I'm not worried about it.....but frankly, you should be worried about the judgment that God may pass on you for your hatred and lies you continue to post about folks you don't know anything about!!!!
May God spare your soul.......because frankly, if I EVER came across you in real life......I might not!!!!
You are threatening me, to kill me....reported and not only on here. Bet on it.....

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#1842 Feb 7, 2013
fluck i'm gonna get pregnant again just to have an abortion.... stfu christards i hate you mother fluckers

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#1843 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are threatening me, to kill me....reported and not only on here. Bet on it.....
here let me kill you first dumbazz

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1844 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are threatening me, to kill me....reported and not only on here. Bet on it.....
What the Fruck are you talking about? I haven't threatened you.....get a grip!!!

#1845 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
I'm truly sorry you can't comprehend this part of my comment:
May God spare your soul.......because frankly, if I EVER came across you in real life......I might not!!!!

IT'S NOT A DEATH THREAT.......it's more about not helping you if you ever needed it.......God, you really don't have a brain, do you?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1846 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Gawd you are such a whiny whiner!

How can you live with yourself? No one else can.. its that obvious!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1847 Feb 7, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>here let me kill you first dumbazz
KEWL!

You need help?

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#1848 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
hey christard.... i'll kill you... what;s your address

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1849 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
NOW I know WHO you are!
You're PENNY'S illegitimate Brother!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1850 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Fruck are you talking about? I haven't threatened you.....get a grip!!!
Yet, it's "okay" if she tells you that you are going to hell, huh?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1851 Feb 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, it's "okay" if she tells you that you are going to hell, huh?
Laci makes MOUNTAINS out of dust piles.
drama for mama!
Seethe us for jesus!

#1852 Feb 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, it's "okay" if she tells you that you are going to hell, huh?
Exactly, or all of the other nasty crap she has posted towards me........but that just boggled the mind......lol!!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1853 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, or all of the other nasty crap she has posted towards me........but that just boggled the mind......lol!!!
It surely does boggle the mind!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1854 Feb 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Another empty threat from another empty cu*t.
<quoted text>
Your date with Hell is closer with every word you type. Your time is quickly running out. Don't you have a life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Design, Nowhere Evident 4 min little lamb 191
Questions regarding Hebrew 7 28 min little lamb 3
Evidence Against God (Jan '16) 1 hr Atheistgirl 4,400
Proof that Christianity is a lie 1 hr Atheistgirl 118
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 1 hr Atheistgirl 298
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr Trevor McDonut 1,782
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 2 hr Atheistgirl 65
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr Trevor McDonut 9,181
More from around the web