Abortion? Good or Bad?

“I made my choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1814 Feb 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
None of these talk about abortion. the OT talked about abortion. show us the quotes of Christ saying abortion is wrong and do it without playing GOD.
You have been repeatedly told the truth Cookie, your denial is going to cost you your very soul.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#1815 Feb 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, folks, we have to give Laci some credit here.
She actually looked something up instead of just posting her usual wise crack remarks.
She MADE AN EFFORT!
Why in the world she chose 'Got Questions' is quite beyond me, knowing that Preacherdude AND HIS WIFE have written stuff for that sorry website.
Still, she made an effort of some sort.
Here, Laci, have a cookie.
Mothers-to-be need all the extra nourishment they can get.
You did see yourself in this list right?
Thinking

Poole, UK

#1816 Feb 7, 2013
Another empty threat from another empty cu*t.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You have been repeatedly told the truth Cookie, your denial is going to cost you your very soul.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#1817 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but we don't live in perversion, we are legally married and YES, God did in fact bless our marriage and there's TRULY NOTHING IN YOUR PEA SIZE BRAIN THAT CAN SAY OTHERWISE.......because frankly, YOU'RE NOT GOD, and you can't speak FOR Him:-)
I seriously doubt you are happy when you feel threatened by a marriage some 3000 miles away that doesn't affect you.......and seeing as you are married only as far as the State is concern......your marriage is not any different than mine......but at least I married the person I am in love with and who makes me complete in every way that you can not begin to comprehend and not simply because they have a D!CK between their legs, like the reason you married a man......who must see you only for one thing and nothing else!!!
I can't help that you are not married to a man. One thing about it......I never saw a day I was ever attracted to a woman. That is just nasty! So is your filthy mouth. You may try to act like a man.......your're not so give it up tough gal. Two women can never be married in the eyes of God and the last time I checked God's word is the authority not yours.
Thinking

Poole, UK

#1818 Feb 7, 2013
I'm not married to a man either.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't help that you are not married to a man. One thing about it......I never saw a day I was ever attracted to a woman. That is just nasty! So is your filthy mouth. You may try to act like a man.......your're not so give it up tough gal. Two women can never be married in the eyes of God and the last time I checked God's word is the authority not yours.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1819 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You have been repeatedly told the truth Cookie, your denial is going to cost you your very soul.
Look everybody....GOd's back. ;)

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1820 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You did see yourself in this list right?
Nope.
I did not.
And, I did not bother looking up your very long list of scripture either.
I did see you in there though.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1821 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't help that you are not married to a man. One thing about it......I never saw a day I was ever attracted to a woman. That is just nasty! So is your filthy mouth. You may try to act like a man.......your're not so give it up tough gal. Two women can never be married in the eyes of God and the last time I checked God's word is the authority not yours.
So, God, I was wondering...if man is so great, why did you make a woman? I mean, all women are are breeding cows according to you, so why did you bother making women?>

Just asking god...you knowing everything and all.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#1822 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Guess what?
The only reason you were never attracted to a woman is because God made you to be a heterosexual.
God made NorCal to be a lesbian.

What makes you think your own mouth is not filthy?

And, yes, women can be married in the eyes of God.
God made them to be who they are and wishes them to be happy.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#1823 Feb 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what?
The only reason you were never attracted to a woman is because God made you to be a heterosexual.
God made NorCal to be a lesbian.
What makes you think your own mouth is not filthy?
And, yes, women can be married in the eyes of God.
God made them to be who they are and wishes them to be happy.
That's not what your Catholic church teaches. Why be Catholic if you don't even agree with them on most issues?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#1824 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You did see yourself in this list right?
YOU did see YOURSELF in this list, right?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#1825 Feb 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what your Catholic church teaches. Why be Catholic if you don't even agree with them on most issues?
Who says I don't agree with the Church on most issues?

Over half of American Catholics support the right to marriage for homosexuals/lesbians.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#1826 Feb 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Look everybody....GOd's back. ;)
LMAO!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1827 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Then why do you think homosexuality is a choice? Oh, that's right. Your preacher told you that. Face it, Laci. You grew up in an ignorant culture. You'll never escape or grow out of that ignorant culture. It sucks to be you. You live in a cave.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1828 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
First off.....I'm THANKFUL that I am not married to a man.......in order to be married to a man, I'd have to be living a lie!!!

Secondly......that's good, because it shows that your sexual orientation is not a choice.......which is EXACTLY my point......my being attracted to women has nothing to do with a conscious choice.....it is what it is:-)

Thirdly......what's nasty about who I love? or what's filthy about my mouth? I mean the lies that come outta yours happen to be far worse.....lol!!!

Fourthly......who says I have EVER needed to act like a man or wanted to be a man? I am a pretty tough gal and I also have an amazingly soft side to who I am as well!!!

God's word is the authority and seeing as YOU are not God......YOU ARE CLUELESS as to what God has given to me and my marriage.....so, stop trying to be God and learn to listen to God......it might not make you be the nasty lil [email protected] you like to post as!!!

Here's a great song for you:

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#1829 Feb 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, God, I was wondering...if man is so great, why did you make a woman? I mean, all women are are breeding cows according to you, so why did you bother making women?>
Just asking god...you knowing everything and all.
It is becoming clearer......you are a lesbian too? So here we have a bunch of gays trying to take over the Christian forum....

God made a "woman" to be there for a "man" Calling me God is not necessary......I am the daughter, He is my wonderful Father.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#1830 Feb 7, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you think homosexuality is a choice? Oh, that's right. Your preacher told you that. Face it, Laci. You grew up in an ignorant culture. You'll never escape or grow out of that ignorant culture. It sucks to be you. You live in a cave.
No it doesn't, I am happy with my life.....so you think everyone that does not accept your devilish lies is un-happy? Seems like it is you that has been driven bat crazy in your cave.....LOL! Hell is hot......you will find out.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1831 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It is becoming clearer......you are a lesbian too? So here we have a bunch of gays trying to take over the Christian forum....
God made a "woman" to be there for a "man" Calling me God is not necessary......I am the daughter, He is my wonderful Father.
Oh, stuff it, Laci! One does not have to be homosexual to stand up for their rights. You're just an ignorant, bigoted little fundie who thinks you are God and can speak for God. Jesus NEVER said ANYTHING about homosexuals.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#1832 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
First off.....I'm THANKFUL that I am not married to a man.......in order to be married to a man, I'd have to be living a lie!!!
Secondly......that's good, because it shows that your sexual orientation is not a choice.......which is EXACTLY my point......my being attracted to women has nothing to do with a conscious choice.....it is what it is:-)
Thirdly......what's nasty about who I love? or what's filthy about my mouth? I mean the lies that come outta yours happen to be far worse.....lol!!!
Fourthly......who says I have EVER needed to act like a man or wanted to be a man? I am a pretty tough gal and I also have an amazingly soft side to who I am as well!!!
God's word is the authority and seeing as YOU are not God......YOU ARE CLUELESS as to what God has given to me and my marriage.....so, stop trying to be God and learn to listen to God......it might not make you be the nasty lil [email protected] you like to post as!!!
Here's a great song for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h0i2lIU7idQXX
Not watching your junk. I think that you really know the truth and that is why you have a meltdown every time it is mentioned. You know your lifestyle is not accepted by God and His church......Not your make believe "God made me this way" "God is my judge"

No He did not and yes He is your judge, and you are not going to like his sentencing.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#1833 Feb 7, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, stuff it, Laci! One does not have to be homosexual to stand up for their rights. You're just an ignorant, bigoted little fundie who thinks you are God and can speak for God. Jesus NEVER said ANYTHING about homosexuals.
You stuff it.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What If God Was Non-Existent? 4 hr Seentheotherside 78
Why did Christ come to Earth? 4 hr Seentheotherside 807
The Moral Failure Of Christians 5 hr Seentheotherside 327
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 5 hr Seentheotherside 1,371
The Apostle Paul... 5 hr misbehaved 3
1 Corinthians 11: 4-5 6 hr misbehaved 13
My skepticism about how the idea of 'evil' desi... 6 hr misbehaved 2
More from around the web