Abortion? Good or Bad?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#144 Jan 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you idiots NOT do some research before you making asinine comments?
It's like the blind leading the blind with you folks!!!
Explain

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#145 Jan 17, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you work for the department of redundancy department.
I said a pizza to go with no anchovies.
You setting me up aren't ya?
No Anchovies? You've got the wrong man...I spell my name DANGER...

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#147 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain
I'm certain you can figure it out......and if ya can't.....well, that says a lot about ya...!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#148 Jan 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain you can figure it out......and if ya can't.....well, that says a lot about ya...!
No, I would like you to explain what I am supposedly "missing"...as to what it says about me? It doesn't say sh*t!

Thanks

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#149 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I do, it just never shows here...:=D
I see it....so do others that have a heart. Here not many have one. Thank God for you and others, who are concerned about human life even when it is only a few days old.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#150 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the drunk driver who runs gets into an accident and kills a pregnant woman...
That person gets charged for 2 homicides...
Oh I'm sorry, what were you "stating"?
I agree, this post is "spot on" as they say......

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#152 Jan 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I see it....so do others that have a heart. Here not many have one. Thank God for you and others, who are concerned about human life even when it is only a few days old.
Ya, I don't get...thanks for the encouragement...kudos to you as well...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#153 Jan 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, this post is "spot on" as they say......
It so is! They just don't see it...
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#154 Jan 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
The fundie removal of birth control for the poor certainly increases abortions. How's that working out for you? Now, I'll talk to you about the murders you are committing by denying women safe medical abortions.
Don't know what "fundie birth control" is. Do you think that young people are capable of controlling themselves and should be responsible to raise the children they conceive?
The so called "safe medical abortions" may be safe for the woman but how safe are they for her baby?
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#155 Jan 17, 2013
How do you know the pregnant woman already has a baby?
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The so called "safe medical abortions" may be safe for the woman but how safe are they for her baby?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#156 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what "fundie birth control" is. Do you think that young people are capable of controlling themselves and should be responsible to raise the children they conceive?
The so called "safe medical abortions" may be safe for the woman but how safe are they for her baby?
In this economy? Heck no. But do I think the young people are any different today than they were in my time, or JEsus' time? Nope. Same urges, same desires to NOT get pregnant.
'Honest to pete, you hate no only women but really have a terrible opinion of young people.

How did one like you get to be a saint among all the sinners?

PS. There is no baby in an abortion. there's a human and a fetus.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#157 Jan 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
How do you know the pregnant woman already has a baby?
<quoted text>
How many pregnant women do you know who refer to their pregnancy as "my fetus"?
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#158 Jan 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
In this economy? Heck no. But do I think the young people are any different today than they were in my time, or JEsus' time? Nope. Same urges, same desires to NOT get pregnant.
'Honest to pete, you hate no only women but really have a terrible opinion of young people.
How did one like you get to be a saint among all the sinners?
PS. There is no baby in an abortion. there's a human and a fetus.
Have you ever met a pregnant woman who refers to what is growing in her as her call it her fetus?

Do you believe young people are like animals who can't control themselves? Evidently the pro aborts do. Give them birth control and if that fails we can kill the baby legally.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#159 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever met a pregnant woman who refers to what is growing in her as her call it her fetus?
Do you believe young people are like animals who can't control themselves? Evidently the pro aborts do. Give them birth control and if that fails we can kill the baby legally.
According to most of the links I checked on this subject, many estimate that approximately 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage; and some estimates are as high as 1 in 3.
That is a fairly high number of natural abortions/miscarriages.

So, why would God allow this to happen?
And, for those who really believe that God's hand is involved in everything that happens, why would He create a life, give it a soul, and then, right away, take it back?

Please, no answers about 'God can do whatever He wants, He is God'. That is a cop-out.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#160 Jan 17, 2013
In defense of a smile, hug, a baby.......a life.
&li st=PL21BE61193F6FE071
listen

Daniels, WV

#161 Jan 17, 2013
I thank God we still have people in this country standing by the word of our Lord and believe in the commandments. Thou Shall not Kill''''''Bless the little children in the hands of those with great love and compassion for them, along with the love and compassion for the unborn. People, God is watching our lives and He is against Sin, and His Law is against Abortion, no matter what you may believe reasons for acts of abortions. It is so sadly going against our Lord and savior.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#162 Jan 17, 2013
I don't know any that refer to it as a baby. They say things like "bump" or talk about things in the future tense.

But then I tend not to associate with fuckwits like you.
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
How many pregnant women do you know who refer to their pregnancy as "my fetus"?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#163 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever met a pregnant woman who refers to what is growing in her as her call it her fetus?
Do you believe young people are like animals who can't control themselves? Evidently the pro aborts do. Give them birth control and if that fails we can kill the baby legally.
You're talking about women happy with their pregnancies..the more desperate you get, the more weak your argument.

It is NOT your decision, as you are NOT God, to decide WHEN a woman gets pregnant, HOW many pregnancies she has nor BY whom. Your god complex comes in loud and clear with each judgment you give all women, but it doesn't make you god.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#164 Jan 17, 2013
listen wrote:
I thank God we still have people in this country standing by the word of our Lord and believe in the commandments. Thou Shall not Kill''''''Bless the little children in the hands of those with great love and compassion for them, along with the love and compassion for the unborn. People, God is watching our lives and He is against Sin, and His Law is against Abortion, no matter what you may believe reasons for acts of abortions. It is so sadly going against our Lord and savior.
Abortions are not a sin. Show me where Christ said abortion is a sin. Killing a woman because you have denied a safe medical procedure called an abortion is a sin.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#165 Jan 17, 2013
listen wrote:
I thank God we still have people in this country standing by the word of our Lord and believe in the commandments. Thou Shall not Kill''''''Bless the little children in the hands of those with great love and compassion for them, along with the love and compassion for the unborn. People, God is watching our lives and He is against Sin, and His Law is against Abortion, no matter what you may believe reasons for acts of abortions. It is so sadly going against our Lord and savior.
Amen.........God is against the shedding of innocent blood. It is something He hates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 min truth 707
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 min Barmsweb 84,662
Early Christianity 5 min Barmsweb 1,802
Faith during hard times 14 hr Sceptical-Mal 17
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ Tue I love dogs 47
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... Tue Evan V 91
Is it a sin to show your bare body to the world? (Oct '09) May 22 P0D has returned 32
More from around the web