Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1773 Feb 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is standing right over there with all those folks you just rejected because He loves them just as much as He loves you.
Laci has no idea about how manipulated she has been throughout her life.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#1774 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Last post for the night........
I don't allow you ppl any control over me, I don't allow you to make me angry. I can and do laugh it all off. I know the truth and the truth has set me free. There are some real Christians on here that I stand with 100%......there are some devils on here that I stan against 100%
At anytime you want to get me banned go for it,I don't live for topix. I live a real life with good honest ppl who I love and that love me....you ppl are on your way to a burning hell and that is just the facts. If I am here or not, the facts remain some of you are the most hateful and cruel ppl I have ever encountered......another fact, you are here to give the Christians a hared time......well know this, the "Christians" stand in a league of their own......of which you can not touch even in all your hate!
The Word of God states that we will be persecuted and hated for the faith (John 15:18-21).........but we'll have all of eternity to enjoy our rewards. Let the devils and demons mock and attack all they want......unless they get saved, they will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

1 Peter 4:14- If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#1775 Feb 6, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The Word of God states that we will be persecuted and hated for the faith
awwwww poor baby! Cling to that scripture cling to that which john wrote!

moron!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1776 Feb 6, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The Word of God states that we will be persecuted and hated for the faith (John 15:18-21).........but we'll have all of eternity to enjoy our rewards. Let the devils and demons mock and attack all they want......unless they get saved, they will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.
1 Peter 4:14- If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
15. The "pre-martyr". This character is so obsessed with becoming a martyr that he keeps up an ongoing commentary on how horribly he is going to be treated sometime in the future.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1777 Feb 6, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! Point out the fact the "you will be persecuted for your faith" when most people realize that you are NOT Christians. You're just ignorant, pompous a**h*les, who love to judge and condemn others. Jesus never knew you.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1778 Feb 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>15. The "pre-martyr". This character is so obsessed with becoming a martyr that he keeps up an ongoing commentary on how horribly he is going to be treated sometime in the future.
Why nettie.. you must suply me with this list you have! its GREAT!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#1779 Feb 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Why nettie.. you must suply me with this list you have! its GREAT!
http://www.ralliance.org/Games FundiesPlay.html

It is great!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#1780 Feb 6, 2013

#1781 Feb 6, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! Point out the fact the "you will be persecuted for your faith" when most people realize that you are NOT Christians. You're just ignorant, pompous a**h*les, who love to judge and condemn others. Jesus never knew you.
Of course demon possessed Satanists will hate us REAL Christians. Yet you multi-account anti-Christian trolls are the ones trolling a Christian forum, how pathetic is that?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1782 Feb 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
http://www.ralliance.org/Games FundiesPlay.html
I LOVE it! spot on too!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#1783 Feb 6, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course demon possessed Satanists will hate us REAL Christians. Yet you multi-account anti-Christian trolls are the ones trolling a Christian forum, how pathetic is that?
TOC and I have only one account.
I highly suspect you have several, however.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#1784 Feb 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>I LOVE it! spot on too!
I find Laci in all those 101 things listed!
And, many other posters too.
I just love that site.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#1785 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Still living that make believe marriage bit?
Sorry, but my marriage is as legal as yours is sweetie.....and probably a helluva a lot happier:-)

By the way......did ya find that bible outta of Roman's azz?

#1786 Feb 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>TOC and I have only one account.
I highly suspect you have several, however.
Back to this game again? What other accounts are mine?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1787 Feb 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
jesus' abortion was delivered to satan.
<quoted text>
No, but you are in Jesus' Name.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#1788 Feb 7, 2013
No, my name is not "Sue". Try again.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you are in Jesus' Name.

Location hidden

#1789 Feb 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
No, my name is not "Sue". Try again.
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. God knows where to find you and yours. There will be nowhere to hide. His angels will find you and yours. And you will be responsible for your loved ones. Repent while you can. The time will come when you cannot.

Matthew 13
41 "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#1790 Feb 7, 2013
What a hobbled imagination you have.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. God knows where to find you and yours. There will be nowhere to hide. His angels will find you and yours. And you will be responsible for your loved ones. Repent while you can. The time will come when you cannot.
Matthew 13
41 "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1791 Feb 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 13
Hmmm, Atheist follow the law better than believers, proof is percent of atheist not in prisons.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...

Atheist also enjoy the lowest divorce rate.

Jews
30%
Born-again Christians
27%
Other Christians
24%
Atheists, Agnostics
21%

Location hidden

#1792 Feb 7, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, Atheist follow the law better than believers, proof is percent of atheist not in prisons.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
Atheist also enjoy the lowest divorce rate.
Jews
30%
Born-again Christians
27%
Other Christians
24%
Atheists, Agnostics
21%
The Law? What Law?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sad 4 min QUITTNER Dec 28 2014 10
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 21 min Mr Ironhart 113
Newsweek ,How Christians Often Misinterpret the... 32 min dollarsbill 18
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 1 hr dollarsbill 10
Is America the most immoral.. 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 3
Let's talk about God's definition of love 2 hr dollarsbill 592
Evoution Frauds 3 hr Gary Coaldigger 67
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 10 hr purplelady1040 18,512
More from around the web