Abortion? Good or Bad?

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1733 Feb 6, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just another sick minded person PRETENDING to be a "Christian". You clearly are not, you just do not stack up to the standards required to be one.
Now Seennothingconcrete ......you want ppl to believe you traveled to Heaven had a talk with God. Have a regular pass back to Heaven at will and tell God what to do concerning His creation, and you think we are delusional? I do believe you had a meeting with something, it was not God though. Now your followers here may buy into your astral travel trips I don't. When someone has an encounter with God they never call His Word evil. Hell is hot Seennothingconcreat.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1734 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen Romans tell a lie on here, in fact Romans has shown much patience and a Godly character to all of you. For that you have cast Romans out as evil. However, you do not really get a say in this. It is Gods opinion that matters to the true born again Christians. The message that is given out here is this........If you are not saved through and by the blood of Jesus Christ you can NEVER be saved. You can contradict God's Word with every post you make.....will not make the truth into a lie. A feel good book is what you want, when the Bible condemns sin....you twist and rip out all scripture that opposes your sin. Not going to make you blameless.....you are guilty, before the Living God of Heaven.
I follow Catholic teachings and Catholics wrote the New Testament.
Catholics do not twist it at all.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#1735 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen Romans tell a lie on here, in fact Romans has shown much patience and a Godly character to all of you. For that you have cast Romans out as evil. However, you do not really get a say in this. It is Gods opinion that matters to the true born again Christians. The message that is given out here is this........If you are not saved through and by the blood of Jesus Christ you can NEVER be saved. You can contradict God's Word with every post you make.....will not make the truth into a lie. A feel good book is what you want, when the Bible condemns sin....you twist and rip out all scripture that opposes your sin. Not going to make you blameless.....you are guilty, before the Living God of Heaven.
How odd for you to mention 'feel good'.......the message of the Gospel is the most FEEL GOOD thing ever!
God loves you and He wants you to love Him also.

Laci, I doubt if you will ever really understand the Gospel.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#1736 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a he......
LIAR..

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1737 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
So sorry sweetie, but if RR has a say or think they have a say in my religious beliefs......then we have a say in what they are.......and that poster is almost as much of a fake as you are with this innocent than thou attitude!!!

Why don't you go find the bible that someone shoved up that posters azz........and don't forget the flashlight......lol!!!

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1738 Feb 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry sweetie, but if RR has a say or think they have a say in my religious beliefs......then we have a say in what they are.......and that poster is almost as much of a fake as you are with this innocent than thou attitude!!!
Why don't you go find the bible that someone shoved up that posters azz........and don't forget the flashlight......lol!!!
Still living that make believe marriage bit?

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1739 Feb 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR..
LOL......what was that whinny? How many times you run and report in a days time?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1740 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Still living that make believe marriage bit?
still being an ass for jesus?

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1741 Feb 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>How odd for you to mention 'feel good'.......the message of the Gospel is the most FEEL GOOD thing ever!
God loves you and He wants you to love Him also.
Laci, I doubt if you will ever really understand the Gospel.
Why would "feel good" bother you? It's what you like isn't it? No hell, no judgement, no truth ect......just ole Nettie rewriting the Bible for her friends........

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#1742 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Still living that make believe marriage bit?
NorCal is a married woman and it is quite legal!

But, beyond that, she and her spouse are very happy and share with us their love and happiness they have found in one another.

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1743 Feb 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I follow Catholic teachings and Catholics wrote the New Testament.
Catholics do not twist it at all.
Twist you do.....

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1744 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL......what was that whinny? How many times you run and report in a days time?
Ya know, dudes like you are perverts..

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1745 Feb 6, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But she deludes herself that her strictly personal attacks makes her "superior" is some twisted way. It doesn't.
Maybe that makes her feel "important", when she and everyone else knows she's just a tiny speck of humanity, that doesn't matter at all.

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1746 Feb 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>still being an ass for jesus?
LOL......another day without meds?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1747 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL......another day without meds?
Another day with your nightly hillbilly 'john'?

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1748 Feb 6, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that makes her feel "important", when she and everyone else knows she's just a tiny speck of humanity, that doesn't matter at all.
Lol.........the Christians win in the end.

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1749 Feb 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know, dudes like you are perverts..
I think you need to look in the mirror.

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1750 Feb 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Another day with your nightly hillbilly 'john'?
You know I notice you and Nettie act a lot alike....could this be a case of a severe personality disorder?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1751 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> I think you need to look in the mirror.
you cant birth those puppies of yours worrying if I'm looking in a mirror.. how many do you think you're carrying? what does the vet say about your pregnancy?

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#1752 Feb 6, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>NorCal is a married woman and it is quite legal!
But, beyond that, she and her spouse are very happy and share with us their love and happiness they have found in one another.
Not to God, and that is all that matters.....go ahead Nettie tell norcal lies, help her right on into hell. Just your style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible Interpretation 3 min Rogbeatsoff 2,006
Early Christianity 4 min Rogwhacksoff 306
Intelligent People Question Everything 5 min DEMONFINDER2 1,114
The Absurdity Of Faith 46 min little lamb 308
The Nativity Story 1 hr The Tongue 244
Who Invented the Trinity? (Nov '13) 1 hr ROG 598
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 1 hr ROG 333
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 6 hr par five 1,121
More from around the web