Abortion? Good or Bad?

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#1486 Jan 27, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
The Star Reborn,
I have no socks so you speak lies. I am a Christian and no I am not a troll. I come in here to discuss Christian issues. You come in to bring your lies of dying and seeing God. Who am I stalking cause I go to different threads does not make me a stalker. I am not in other forums, but the Christian one.
<quoted text>
Trolls spread false accusations.

"You come in to bring your lies of dying and seeing God."

Trolling liar.

You believe your ARE god. YOU know who "lies". What a joke, sock.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1487 Jan 27, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No she can't........she will try to say that Peter was a pope.
Why are you always so hateful of even the slightest difference in beliefs, when you have no historical basis for any of your's?

You just make up crap and go around attacking other Christians who disagree with you. You are obviously way to narcissistic and self absorbed to ever LEARN form others.

“Fully Protected ~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1488 Jan 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then be sick of it.......somehow you don't get it.....NO ONE HAS TO BELIEVE AS YOU DO, and if ya don't like it or it makes you sick......then STFU about it and move on......YOU will NOT ever make someone see your viewpoint as long as you stand there in YOUR SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS, CONDEMNATION SANCTIMONIOUS, JUDGMENTAL ATTITUDE.......if ya want someone to change their viewpoint, try a little compassion and humility.......you might find it works better!!!
I am to the point I will rebuke you with each lying post you make.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1489 Jan 27, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Just telling the truth Nettie....you should try it, helps you sleep better at night. The thought of Hell needs to bring fear......you are simply not afraid because, you think you will be in purgatory and that father Lucky will be praying you out? Father Lucky will be powerless, in delivering your soul to Heaven......Jesus, Nettie....."only Jesus" and that has to be done before you die. Just some more facts you will reject.
I do not USE fear in sharing my beliefs, Laci.
The message of Jesus was not fear.
What are those Two Greatest Commandments again?
Is fear in there anywhere?

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#1490 Jan 27, 2013
The Star Reborn,
I have no socks so you speak lies. I am a Christian and no I am not a troll. I come in here to discuss Christian issues. You come in to bring your lies of dying and seeing God. Who am I stalking cause I go to different threads does not make me a stalker. I am not in other forums, but the Christian one.
<quoted text>
There are some on here slithering through the Christian threads today.....trying their best to take venomous bite out of God's ppl. No power in Satans bite.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1492 Jan 27, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am to the point I will rebuke you with each lying post you make.
Which just confirms what NorCal said:
SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS, CONDEMNATION SANCTIMONIOUS, JUDGMENTAL ATTITUDE

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#1493 Jan 27, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
The word Christian doesn't appear in the Bible.
Nor does the word "Protestant".
What???? The word Christian doesn't appear in the bible? REALLY?

"And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."-Acts 11:26.....look it up before making up lies.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#1494 Jan 27, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I thought you said that you go back and forth to Heaven and speak with God? Did He tell you that you are lost? That He does not know you? That you reek of hate? That you did talk to a god but,it was the god of this world? The one He cast down to earth because of pride?
Laci, are your parents Christians?

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#1496 Jan 27, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you always so hateful of even the slightest difference in beliefs, when you have no historical basis for any of your's?
You just make up crap and go around attacking other Christians who disagree with you. You are obviously way to narcissistic and self absorbed to ever LEARN form others.
The first post I ever read from you......you were spewing hate and lies. I asked you repeatedly to tell me what you went through as a child. So I could understand where yo were coming from. You refuse thought I was setting you up. So all I got was bits and pieces of your account of God and Heaven. This is what I got from the pieces........

You said you nearly drowned as a child.

That you went to Heaven and spoke with God.

When you arrived back in your body, you were supreme, in your knowledge of Him. That we(Christians) did not know Him.

That you travel on a regular basis to and from Heaven and that YOU even give God pointers on things HE should do.

Now, feel free to tell your story in your own words....waiting and been waiting.......

Location hidden

#1497 Jan 27, 2013
The Star Reborn,
<quoted text>
Ha, sure you are a stalking troll. You just detailed how you've been tracking the number of posts Cookie posted this morning. A clear sign of an obsessively narcissistic stalking control freak. And your trying to tell others to leave because you don't like what they post, clinches that you are one.

And as to your lying, you stated:

"You come in to bring your lies of dying and seeing God."

Which makes you a knowing liar. As that is just your hate driven opinion, based upon your narcissistic need to feel "superior".

I have met the real God several times, too bad if you cannot handle that. It's not my fault that you have been lead astray and made spiritually broken, so are unable to have any truly spiritual experiences yourself. You have blocked yourself off from your soul and it's abilities, and God. That's all on you, so don't try to shoot the messenger.

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

Since: Aug 08

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#1498 Jan 27, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Just telling the truth Nettie....you should try it, helps you sleep better at night. The thought of Hell needs to bring fear......you are simply not afraid because, you think you will be in purgatory and that father Lucky will be praying you out? Father Lucky will be powerless, in delivering your soul to Heaven......Jesus, Nettie....."only Jesus" and that has to be done before you die. Just some more facts you will reject.
You have NO truth, just a belief that what you believe is true for you!!!

The thought of some imaginary hell shouldn't bring fear to anyone......it simply doesn't exist except for in your mind!!!

Again, you have NO FACTS, just opinions that matter to know one but yourself!!!

And if you'd stop trying to be GOD or speaking FOR God, maybe you'd see that God knows the soul of a person, that which you AREN'T able to do!!!

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#1499 Jan 27, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What???? The word Christian doesn't appear in the bible? REALLY?
"And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."-Acts 11:26.....look it up before making up lies.
In English. Go back to the original language and see what it says.

#1500 Jan 27, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>The Catholic Church was the first church.
The first members of the early churches were Catholic.
There was no other church at that time.
You obviously know nothing about the history of Church/Bible/faith.
You obviously know nothing about the Catholic faith.
Still pretending to be Catholic, Nettiebelle?
----------
Quote from link:

(1) The “we were here first” argument. Roman Catholicism claims that it is the church that was established by the Apostles, and that, as a result, it is the one true church. When I read the New Testament, however, the church I see is most definitely not the Roman Catholic Church. In the New Testament church, there is no pope, no cardinals, and no priests. There is no infant baptism, apostolic succession, worship of Mary, or prayer to saints. In the New Testament, the Lord’s Supper is a remembrance of Jesus’ once for all sacrifice, not a continual re-presentation of that sacrifice. The “we were here first” argument does not match the New Testament evidence and does not have validity except on school playgrounds.

http://www.blogos.org/gotquestions/roman-cath...

#1501 Jan 27, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am to the point I will rebuke you with each lying post you make.
Bring it on biotch:-)

See, stating an opinion is NOT a lie, just an opinion......obviously you don't know the difference!!!

Location hidden

#1502 Jan 27, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I thought you said that you go back and forth to Heaven and speak with God? Did He tell you that you are lost? That He does not know you? That you reek of hate? That you did talk to a god but,it was the god of this world? The one He cast down to earth because of pride?
Ha, you are soooo full of yourself and your evil ego bloating mythology.

But none of your sick minded hateful rant has anything to do with my post. So here, try again:

"As anyone can clearly see by the twisted lies and deceit in the above post, he is just another wacko lying Catholic hating fundie trying to make it look like his twisted version of the book of lies/pseudo "Christian" beliefs, is delusionally "superior" to everyone else's.
But he's just another fundie trying to make a "god" in his own loathsome image.

Nettie has only presented the Catholic reason's for their beliefs. Which this wacko fundie here, and all the rest, cannot refute. So they can only resort to the twisted train wreck of deceit and lies like in the above post, to make themselves feel "superior". They are not."

#1504 Jan 27, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>There are some on here slithering through the Christian threads today.....trying their best to take venomous bite out of God's ppl. No power in Satans bite.
This is truly funny........the only folks SLITHERING are those who claim to be Christians, but actually think they are GOD..........and no one needs to take a bite outta ya, you do that all on your own......God knows who is who.......even if you don't!!!

#1505 Jan 27, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pretending to be Catholic, Nettiebelle?
Still pretending to be a compassionate human being, RR.....guess what? it isn't working!!!

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#1506 Jan 27, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Which just confirms what NorCal said:
SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS, CONDEMNATION SANCTIMONIOUS, JUDGMENTAL ATTITUDE
Like I said have what ever opinion of me that tickles your fancy......I know who I am in Christ, and I am a confident woman in how I rightly divide the Word of God.

You Nettie call evil good, and good evil. Jesus said they hated Him too......He is worth more then anything to me. So I will carry my cross, and if that means being called names that the enemy uses.....so be it.

Just know that it is your opinion not Gods. My Father loves me.......and you know how Fathers are when their sons and daughters are being attacked?

Should be a sad day for you Nettie, to realize you look to a man to carry you to Heaven ( after your prolonged expected stay in the make believe land purgatory) The only hope you have has been rejected.

#1508 Jan 27, 2013
Laci Ann,
Same old ones that are trolling the Christian threads.
Satan is defeated!
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO........you couldn't defeat a clown with the crap you post.......and the ones trolling are folks like you.....and yes, we know this is the Christian forum......but it still doesn't change how pathetic you are.......lol!!!

#1510 Jan 27, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
In English. Go back to the original language and see what it says.
Strong's #5546: Christianos (pronounced khris-tee-an-os')

from 5547; a Christian, i.e. follower of Christ:--Christian.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon:

&#769;

Christianos

1) Christian, a follower of Christ

Part of Speech: noun proper masculine

Relation: from G5547

Citing in TDNT: 9:493, 1322

Usage:

This word is used 4 times:

Acts 11:26: "people. And the disciples were called"
Acts 11:26: "people. And the disciples were called"
Acts 26:28: "Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian."
1 Peter 4:16: "Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify"

Read more: http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseactio...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 41 min 15th Dalai Lama 8,474
Do Jews need to believe in Jesus? (Jan '15) 2 hr dollarsbill 30
Did Adam And Eve Ever Get Married? (Apr '09) 2 hr dollarsbill 283
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 2 hr Jeremiah_one 188
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 3 hr Truth 259
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 3 hr Hardcore 853
County Clerk in Kentucky should resign. 3 hr little lamb 16
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 3 hr princeofdarknessi... 485
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 4 hr princeofdarknessi... 535
More from around the web