Abortion? Good or Bad?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1289 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
A pregnancy should not be accidental but by will and planning.
The problem is people who for some reason are irresponsible and unwilling to use prevention.
Abortion used for birth control is unacceptable.
Abortions due to health saving medical reasons are acceptable.
Birth control is NOT available to all women. And when it is, it is not 100% pregnancy proof.

It would help the discussion greatly if you read up on abortions in this nation.

A women who uses birth control and it fails does NOT have to go through with the pregnancy.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1290 Jan 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are sick and twisted.......
Sorry but I am neither sick or twisted.......and you aren't being very supposedly Christian like!!!!

The truth of the matter is that our tax dollars go to many things most of us would disagree with......but seeing as we don't have much control over it......it is what it is......if you can't deal with it....then do what you do best....insult someone!!!
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#1291 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
A pregnancy should not be accidental but by will and planning.
The problem is people who for some reason are irresponsible and unwilling to use prevention.
Abortion used for birth control is unacceptable.
Abortions due to health saving medical reasons are acceptable.
So a few million years of normal human accidental behavior is to be changed on a dime because it disturbs a few Theists...?

Why is it that Xtian, Conservative Anti-abortionists also wish to deny or restrict females - especially younger ones most at risk - access to the very things that will reduce abortions in the first place? Good access to health care (free, or if not at least inexpensive) in poorer, disadvantaged neighborhoods, make birth control a mandatory coverage by health insurance, and psuh for more reality based sex and gynecological education for both sexes (over their failed chastity initiatives) etc, etc...

Why do Xtians and Conservatives who oppose abortion across the board still seem to think and talk in such puritanical ways about the reality of sexual activity among all peoples, from teen to senior citizen...?

Why do they all always seem to think they can ignore the reality of sexual activity, and insist on denying females free-choice, and total control of their bodies - all while doing absolute ZERO about the things that would drastically lower abortions in the first place?

Now in the news we see that Boehner the Bonehead is saying that ending abortion is the main goal for the GOP this year! Seriously?!

WTF?

#1292 Jan 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No one is "making" you post on this "Christian" forum, right! Yes you are going to hell in a wooden hand basket.....unless you repent and unless you blaspheme, which may very well already have done. Scream all you want to, getting in practice I suppose.....
Sorry, but I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE and if ya don't like my comments, you are free to ignore them.....otherwise BUZZ OFF!!!

Again, KEEP YOUR FILTHY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OFF OF ME......they won't change mine and they won't change my spiritual relationship with God!!!

#1293 Jan 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen!
And siding with the "doc" just goes to show how far you have crawled into bed with the Devil!!!!
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#1294 Jan 26, 2013
Oscar Wilder One wrote:
<quoted text>The double whammy is that if my tax dollars can bve used to defend an UNCONSTITUTIONAL act like repealing DADT and gays trying to repeal the ban on bestiality, which prevents my children and normal people from breathing clean air....then guess what, your tax dollars can be utilizeds for the Supreme Court to ban abortion....except in the case of high risks of a parent turning a child gay!!!!
I mean fair ir fair....in other words, your position is a lie and most gays would rather suicide than be gay.
Peace!!!
what was the double whammmy?

From the looks of all your garbled sentences, you must spit on your computer screen a lot as you type these rants...I picture you sitting there like a dog with big sloppy jowls...and making as much sense as a typing dog.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#1295 Jan 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I am neither sick or twisted.......and you aren't being very supposedly Christian like!!!!
The truth of the matter is that our tax dollars go to many things most of us would disagree with......but seeing as we don't have much control over it......it is what it is......if you can't deal with it....then do what you do best....insult someone!!!
Isnt the whole tax dollar argument so tiresome at this point? Wah! Its so silly at this point...

Why are these loons never concerned at how much their precious tax dollars go towards subsidizing big Corporations and Big Farming...and those subsidies never lower the price of goods or services...?

That our tax dollars go to pay for our Elected Employees to have the best health care insurance in the world - but we can't get some of that same pie...?

But damn if a few bucks trickle into paying for (which is not often) an abortion, or subsidize some clinics, and such to maybe get ahead of the curve of these unwanted pregnancies...and/or actually help the females who choose to go to full term, either keep the child and/or put it up for adoption...and maybe stay in school, and/or get serious training for a real job to keep the girls out of poverty and beholden to long-term public assistance anyway...nope...that won't do...

Preventative anything escapes these morons...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1296 Jan 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are sick and twisted.......
Wrong.
NorCal supports equal rights for all U.S. citizens as do I and countless other citizens.
Seems that you, Laci, only support forcing your faith/religion/beliefs onto others and into our nation's laws.
You lose, thankfully.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1297 Jan 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen!
You are agreeing with the 'doc' again that someone is going to hell just for being who God made them to be?
I KNOW that God did not hear 'doc' and I KNOW God did not hear your Amen either.
It is a sin to treat one of God's creations the way you and this 'doc' poster does.
You are the sinner here, not NorCal.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1298 Jan 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE and if ya don't like my comments, you are free to ignore them.....otherwise BUZZ OFF!!!
Again, KEEP YOUR FILTHY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OFF OF ME......they won't change mine and they won't change my spiritual relationship with God!!!
They are not filthy but your posts are.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#1299 Jan 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You are agreeing with the 'doc' again that someone is going to hell just for being who God made them to be?
I KNOW that God did not hear 'doc' and I KNOW God did not hear your Amen either.
It is a sin to treat one of God's creations the way you and this 'doc' poster does.
You are the sinner here, not NorCal.
Looking for Big Bird again.......well according to you, a sinner just goes to purgatory. Not hell right? Wrong.......

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#1300 Jan 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
And siding with the "doc" just goes to show how far you have crawled into bed with the Devil!!!!
Oh, that's rich...

#1301 Jan 26, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Isnt the whole tax dollar argument so tiresome at this point? Wah! Its so silly at this point...
Why are these loons never concerned at how much their precious tax dollars go towards subsidizing big Corporations and Big Farming...and those subsidies never lower the price of goods or services...?
That our tax dollars go to pay for our Elected Employees to have the best health care insurance in the world - but we can't get some of that same pie...?
But damn if a few bucks trickle into paying for (which is not often) an abortion, or subsidize some clinics, and such to maybe get ahead of the curve of these unwanted pregnancies...and/or actually help the females who choose to go to full term, either keep the child and/or put it up for adoption...and maybe stay in school, and/or get serious training for a real job to keep the girls out of poverty and beholden to long-term public assistance anyway...nope...that won't do...
Preventative anything escapes these morons...
I do agree...it's like making some claim about this being a Christian forum and we should leave if we don't care for their beliefs......and it's like, no......you can ignore my posts.....but they don't own this thread.......lol!!!

#1302 Jan 26, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's rich...
And your point is???

#1304 Jan 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>They are not filthy but your posts are.
Actually your posts are nasty and not at all Christ like, and yes, IN MY OPINION your religious beliefs are filthy when you try to trample the religious beliefs of others!!!!
BOLD

Hansford, WV

#1305 Jan 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your posts are nasty and not at all Christ like, and yes, IN MY OPINION your religious beliefs are filthy when you try to trample the religious beliefs of others!!!!
***Do you have mental issues? There in nothing wrong with Laci Ann, it is you that has many problems and soon disappointments to face in your life because of your actions. You have all the problem, not Lac Ann. You are using blank excuses.***

#1306 Jan 26, 2013
BOLD wrote:
<quoted text>***Do you have mental issues? There in nothing wrong with Laci Ann, it is you that has many problems and soon disappointments to face in your life because of your actions. You have all the problem, not Lac Ann. You are using blank excuses.***
Nope, I have no mental issues and yes, there is something wrong with Laci and her FILTHY comments.....if ya don't like my posts, you can ignore them or simply fruck off......matters not to me!!!

I will not face any disappointments just because of who I am and as for actions, what actions am I supposedly doing? Disagreeing with your precious fundie [email protected]?

#1307 Jan 26, 2013
I'm sorry if fundies want to wear blinders and ignore bad, nasty behavior......but I'm not going to sit back and just ignore these comments.

If Laci doesn't like my comments....then she has 2 choices, respond and get back what she has been dishing out or ignore them and move on......either way, I will continue to respond to her if she wants to continue going back and forth......the difference between us, I do take FULL responsibility for my comments.....and I will answer for them, but not by some mere mortal hypocritical fundie!!!

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#1308 Jan 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
No not me....I am married to a man. It is you, that is crawling in bed with the devil.
BOLD

Hansford, WV

#1310 Jan 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I have no mental issues and yes, there is something wrong with Laci and her FILTHY comments.....if ya don't like my posts, you can ignore them or simply fruck off......matters not to me!!!
I will not face any disappointments just because of who I am and as for actions, what actions am I supposedly doing? Disagreeing with your precious fundie [email protected]?
***You certainly seem to waste a lot of time with your useless vocabulary skills. I wonder just how much education you have.***You don't know how to communcate with others without bashing with your stupidity remarks.***What kind of check are you on, or are you living with someone that is keeping your hind in up.***Bet you have to use someone elses computer cause you don't have one***You are so laughable. A good joke trolling the threads for attention, this is who you are.*** I can see clearly your character.*** It isn't much! HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 53 min its a beautiful day 135
Faith during hard times 59 min its a beautiful day 72
Early Christianity 1 hr its a beautiful day 1,848
World War Two Veteran tells a story 1 hr its a beautiful day 18
Jesus is God 1 hr its a beautiful day 25
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr its a beautiful day 752
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ 1 hr its a beautiful day 78
More from around the web