Abortion? Good or Bad?
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#1265 Jan 26, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
A great line from What About Bob; I'm a schizophrenic and so am I...
What a great movie! One of the classics of our age.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#1266 Jan 26, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
Nuggin,
Do not like my beliefs? Then stay out of the Christian forum of topix where people like myself congregate.
Seems you want us to leave people like you alone, but you come into the forums we are in. I will speak out against all sin including abortion, homosexuality, fornication, divorce, etc etc!
<quoted text>
You always have penny.. even though you yourself have partaken in it.. You always have........

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1267 Jan 26, 2013
Christian POW wrote:
Hiya DOC! Another fine sock ya got!
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#1268 Jan 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much in the Bible against which every instinct of my being rebels, so much that I regret the necessity which has compelled me to read it through from beginning to end. I do not think that the knowledge which I have gained of its history and sources compensates me for the unpleasant details it has forced upon my attention.
Read more at http://quotes.dictionary.com/there_is_much_in...
Amen sister! Amen.(lol)

Lets face it, Romans Rode Hard doesnt read with discernment, but with an already convinced and propaganda filled head.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#1269 Jan 26, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Hiya DOC! Another fine sock ya got!
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#1270 Jan 26, 2013
Christian POW wrote:
<quoted text>Who said that pedophilia wasw worse than homosexuality? Like you have stated, you're a gay NAMBLA member....and you will fight until all children are gay and deceived like you......but that will simply NEVER EVER happen.
Like a virus, you gays only effect about 3% of the populaton at a given time.
Like we have said before, hell is not a choice for you it is an ownership right that satan has over you.
Funny thing, I do not hear you saying that if straights and Christians are married then you'd rather be promiscuous and reprobate and that you indeed are.
Like a virus mastery of their native language only AFFECTS about 3% of American Xtians. Which means the effects of Xtian ranting making any impact are not high at all.
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#1271 Jan 26, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>I can't help but notice that you are here in the Christian Forum. Not in the Muslim, Pagan, gay or wiccan forum? Why not?
Perhaps it is because a lot of Muslim sects kill gays and feed them to packs of wolves.
Perhaps it is because pagans have sex orgies and rape gays and then kill them for blood lets.
Perhaps it is because wiccans believe in over 100 invisible demons and that means that you with gay issues hate them the most.
Honestly. Listen to yourself.
Whats fascinating is the number of pro icons this post received. Meaning either LobotomyArse here gave them to himself, or the Xtians who are dumb as rocks are in the house. Oh wait, that would be 98% of the Xtians around here anyway...dumb as rocks...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1273 Jan 26, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya DOC! Another fine sock ya got!
lol

http://youtu.be/pNzmxoBhINU

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1274 Jan 26, 2013
A pregnancy should not be accidental but by will and planning.
The problem is people who for some reason are irresponsible and unwilling to use prevention.
Abortion used for birth control is unacceptable.
Abortions due to health saving medical reasons are acceptable.

Location hidden

#1275 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
The problem is people who for some reason are irresponsible and unwilling to use prevention.
I couldnt agree more!

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1276 Jan 26, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
A great line from What About Bob; I'm a schizophrenic and so am I...
I liked that movie, but Schizophrenia is not multiple personality disorder (which itself isn't even the right term any more. It's now called dissociative identity disorder).

Schizophrenics don't become other people, they hear voices and see things.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1277 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
This sort of thinking is at the heart of cruel conservativism.

Conservatives are opposed to teaching sex education, making birth control available, making the morning after pill available.

How can you be surprised when people get pregnant when you refuse to educate them on BC and refuse to allow them to obtain it?

This is like blaming the poor for not having money while simultaneously taxing them at a much higher rate than the rest of the country.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1278 Jan 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You're on your way full speed ahead. Sad.....we do not want to fight but, I will for my faith and my rights.
You God damn fundies just don't get it......have your faith, live it, love it, be a hypocrite over it.....but ya DON'T GET TO TRAMPLE ON MY RIGHT TO BELIEVE AS I SEE FIT!!!!

By the way, I'm not going hell or some other mythical damnation spot you claims exists......I'll go where God decides when it is time to decide until then.......keep your filthy religion off of me!!!!

#1279 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
I totally agree with you......there are other less intrusive ways to avoid getting pregnant in the first place.......as adults we should take responsibility for our actions......that does not always happen!!!

#1280 Jan 26, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Amen sister! Amen.(lol)
Lets face it, Romans Rode Hard doesnt read with discernment, but with an already convinced and propaganda filled head.
Exactly and though they are entitled to believe as they want to.....they need to remember that they don't have the right to trample on the beliefs of others......so, they can keep their filthy religious beliefs off of others....and it matters not what part of topix we are in.......my right to believe as I want is just as important to me as their beliefs are to them and your right to believe as you do is for you......they can accept it or simply ignore us!!!

Location hidden

#1281 Jan 26, 2013
Like Ive said, is there any difference between killing a tad pole or a frog? Is it OK to kill the tad pole because its not yet a frog? I don't think so. To make the statement "no one should tell a woman when and where and by whom and how many times she can get pregnant"? Well that's true to some extent as well as it should be, however if that woman is constantly going out and getting pregnant and having the babies aborted over and over, well that's just plain ole irresponsibility and shouldn't be tolerated. Especially if my taxes are fitting the bill. Your killing a human baby and that's just WRONG!!!

#1282 Jan 26, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Like Ive said, is there any difference between killing a tad pole or a frog? Is it OK to kill the tad pole because its not yet a frog? I don't think so. To make the statement "no one should tell a woman when and where and by whom and how many times she can get pregnant"? Well that's true to some extent as well as it should be, however if that woman is constantly going out and getting pregnant and having the babies aborted over and over, well that's just plain ole irresponsibility and shouldn't be tolerated. Especially if my taxes are fitting the bill. Your killing a human baby and that's just WRONG!!!
You are entitled to your opinion on the issue....but if my tax dollars can be utilized to defend an UNCONSTITUTIONAL act like DOMA, which prevents my marriage from being treated equality on the federal level.....then guess what, your tax dollars can be utilized for abortions!!!!

I mean fair is fair........in other words, neither one us agree with the wrongful way our tax dollars are being used!!!

By the way, hope all is well!!!

Peace!!!

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1286 Jan 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to your opinion on the issue....but if my tax dollars can be utilized to defend an UNCONSTITUTIONAL act like DOMA, which prevents my marriage from being treated equality on the federal level.....then guess what, your tax dollars can be utilized for abortions!!!!
I mean fair is fair........in other words, neither one us agree with the wrongful way our tax dollars are being used!!!
By the way, hope all is well!!!you are saying just because you are not
Peace!!!
You are sick and twisted.......

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#1287 Jan 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You God damn fundies just don't get it......have your faith, live it, love it, be a hypocrite over it.....but ya DON'T GET TO TRAMPLE ON MY RIGHT TO BELIEVE AS I SEE FIT!!!!
By the way, I'm not going hell or some other mythical damnation spot you claims exists......I'll go where God decides when it is time to decide until then.......keep your filthy religion off of me!!!!
No one is "making" you post on this "Christian" forum, right! Yes you are going to hell in a wooden hand basket.....unless you repent and unless you blaspheme, which may very well already have done. Scream all you want to, getting in practice I suppose.....

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#1288 Jan 26, 2013
Oscar Wilder One wrote:
<quoted text>satan and your dad damned you, not my God, so get that straight. You failed to get your sex life straight....have your suicides, live it, hate yourself, be a hypocrite over it..but ya DON'T GET TO TRAMPLE ON OUR RIGHTS TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH!!!
By the way, you are on the Christian Forum and you are going to HELL and if it were a mythical place you would not be puking about it....keep your filthy pedophile infested gayness off our children and out of our classroooms. Got it!!!!!!
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 24 min ROG 1,013
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Big Al 1,035
Another one joins our team ! 10 hr oxbow 17
Early Christianity 13 hr oxbow 2,073
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 16 hr oxbow 308
What did Jesus do in his 40 days after the resu... 22 hr oxbow 119
The Old testament does not belong in the bible. 23 hr oxbow 15
More from around the web