Abortion? Good or Bad?
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#647 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one cent of your tax money has ever gone to paying for an abortion and it never will.
Everything you've ever paid in taxes went to building a water purification system in the Green Zone in Iraq. Everything you pay from now on will go to paying for helicopter fuel in Iraq.
Meanwhile, some anti-war pro-choice person has had all their tax dollars go to planned parenthood and not Iraq.
There. You've gotten your wish.
As in what's obamacare and won't we all be paying for that? I don't mind building water filtration plants where they are needed. We're the shining country on top of the hill remember, that's what Raygun said.
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#648 Jan 21, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>No.
And why is that, are you a libtard commie? It doesn't work lady. It's been proven that communism is not a good model for creativity and work production if the state takes away from you the fruits of your labor and gives it to some deadbeat. Where is the incentive to perform?
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#649 Jan 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And many states are being challenged for that by the ACLU all the way up to the Supreme Court as it FLIES in the face of women's rights.
Get serious. The aclu? What about the rights of the baby in the womb?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#650 Jan 21, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>As in what's obamacare and won't we all be paying for that? I don't mind building water filtration plants where they are needed. We're the shining country on top of the hill remember, that's what Raygun said.
Everyone has a complaint about where our tax dollars go.
IMO, most of it goes to pay off the national debt.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#651 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, if a zygote is a human being and it is miscarried, then something has caused its death. If the mother is someone who has had failed pregnancies in the past, you can reasonable assume that is criminally negligent.
So, if you are a woman, and you miscarry and don't get prosecuted. You better not try again.
Meanwhile, while it is true that some states have overreached with prosecution in a number of areas, there is no state where they have tacked on a 2nd count for a first trimester pregnancy.
You have a point. This is something that would need to be worked out in the law.

It is not overreaching to prosecute someone for a double homicide in the case of a pregnant woman. Its an injustice when its not.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#652 Jan 21, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>As in what's obamacare and won't we all be paying for that? I don't mind building water filtration plants where they are needed. We're the shining country on top of the hill remember, that's what Raygun said.
Again, your portion of the overall budget is miniscule. If you don't want to pay for abortions, then you didn't.

You and everyone else who objects - all your tax dollars go to SS or Medicaid, or buying a submarine.

There. Problems solved.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#653 Jan 21, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>And why is that, are you a libtard commie? It doesn't work lady. It's been proven that communism is not a good model for creativity and work production if the state takes away from you the fruits of your labor and gives it to some deadbeat. Where is the incentive to perform?
~shrug~
Social Security is a form of Communism.
Ya gonna collect that SS check when you plan to retire though, aren't ya?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#654 Jan 21, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>And why is that, are you a libtard commie? It doesn't work lady. It's been proven that communism is not a good model for creativity and work production if the state takes away from you the fruits of your labor and gives it to some deadbeat. Where is the incentive to perform?
And, let's not leave out Medicare and Medicaid either!
Communism? Think, son, think.
lol

Los Angeles, CA

#655 Jan 21, 2013
Darius wrote:
Actually, what's been shown is that communism can become kleptocracy easily.

Until we have a system in place where resources are abundant and uncontrolled, then communism will fail because humans are greedy.

However, at some future date, with hugely efficient solar cells and people growing food in their own homes, I can see Communism working.

Star Trek is a communist future.

Los Angeles, CA

#656 Jan 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
It is not overreaching to prosecute someone for a double homicide in the case of a pregnant woman. Its an injustice when its not.
If someone were to murder a woman who was 9 months pregnant, then I would agree.

Frequently, though, these cases are people who are involved in a drunk driving case. They didn't intend to kill the woman, they were just extremely reckless and caused the accident.

They certainly had no way of knowing that she was pregnant.

That's an overreach. Even in the case of an extremely pregnant woman.

That being said, the penalty for drinking and driving should be MUCH stiffer

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#657 Jan 21, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't I have the right to choose whether or not I want to help pay for that abortion?
Are you the one having it?
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#658 Jan 21, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
Wouldn't it be against God's law to castrate any one? It is in the Bible. So how many are going to be in big trouble because they have "fixed" their pets or live stock?
Mrs Whitewater
Hello, this is GOD speaking! Domestic animals are not people and if you don't 'fix' them then they would breed like rabbits and before you know it, you would be over run by millions of unwanted animals dying of disease and starvation. The humane, responsible and divine way is to neuter and spay your pets!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#659 Jan 21, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, this is GOD speaking! Domestic animals are not people and if you don't 'fix' them then they would breed like rabbits and before you know it, you would be over run by millions of unwanted animals dying of disease and starvation. The humane, responsible and divine way is to neuter and spay your pets!
Same goes for humans. Just look at the planet now.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#660 Jan 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not irrelevant to the abortion issue. We must fully understand what the nature of man is and whether he changes his nature over time.
Sorry Jeff......it won't change how the law defines a child or a baby.........and for this discussion that is all that matters.....not how I personally feel about abortion or you......but how a woman has the right to make that decision!!!
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#661 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, what's been shown is that communism can become kleptocracy easily.
Until we have a system in place where resources are abundant and uncontrolled, then communism will fail because humans are greedy.
However, at some future date, with hugely efficient solar cells and people growing food in their own homes, I can see Communism working.
Star Trek is a communist future.
Are you kidding me? You won't have a home to call your own much less grow your own food. Private property is anathema in a communist country!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#662 Jan 21, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, this is GOD speaking! Domestic animals are not people and if you don't 'fix' them then they would breed like rabbits and before you know it, you would be over run by millions of unwanted animals dying of disease and starvation. The humane, responsible and divine way is to neuter and spay your pets!
The same could apply to humans as well......seeing as some do breed like rabbits, right?

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#663 Jan 21, 2013
I'm surely glad that I don't listen to little voices saying, "This is God".
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#664 Jan 21, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone has a complaint about where our tax dollars go.
IMO, most of it goes to pay off the national debt.
How do you pay off 16 trillion and counting? Strike that. Become a national hero and call up the district of criminals and tell them how because right now they don't have a clue.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#665 Jan 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one cent of your tax money has ever gone to paying for an abortion and it never will.
Everything you've ever paid in taxes went to building a water purification system in the Green Zone in Iraq. Everything you pay from now on will go to paying for helicopter fuel in Iraq.
Meanwhile, some anti-war pro-choice person has had all their tax dollars go to planned parenthood and not Iraq.
There. You've gotten your wish.
AWESOME post!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#666 Jan 21, 2013
Darius wrote:
Why are you such an uneducated old man? You didnt learn much in all those years? Amazing! simply AMAZING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother Teresa a Saint? What a cruel Joke!!! 22 min I love Jesus 31
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 49 min I love Jesus 2,800
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 2 hr Barmsweb 489
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 2 hr Barmsweb 4,036
Hillary' will usher in Beast System 4 hr Albert 2
Bible Interpretation 4 hr messianic114 379
Bad Experiences When Praying (Jan '11) 5 hr ROG 55
Scripture 9 hr messianic114 140
More from around the web