Abortion? Good or Bad?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#491 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You seem focused on azzholes, was your dad one or was it something about azzholes that get you aroused? You spew crap and your hatred of your dad here because you have issues with him. Hey poopy your crap life from age 1 to now is because of you.
Do you REALLY think vile and vulgar is something to be proud of?

What a pathetic excuse for someone hiding behind a sock.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#492 Jan 19, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible can be taken to mean anything you want it to mean mainly because of what's really in your heart. Yes I know some have never even cracked a Bible open and for others it's all gibberish that they can't understand anyway so why bother. Some believe God is angry with His own Creation, I don't believe that, why would He be, He created us, oh well sure but we have freewill, no I don't believe that either. Only a cruel man can believe in a cruel god because that's in your heart long before you came to God anyway. I don't believe God will torture you in a furnace so hot that it melts steel. And for what reason? eternal torture for infinite sin? That kind of god is not worthy of worship.
Jeff is right, the O.T. is not for N.T. Christians even though I find fault with Paul in several of his epistles as he wrote that slaves should obey their masters and women should stay silent in the church. That's rubbish and doesn't apply to us today.

1. You have to use great discernment when reading the Bible but most important, keep an open mind and heart. I know my God and His name is not Satan.
1, key words. "use a great deal of discernment"

Yes, I have - and I have discerned that 99% of it is malarkey of the highest grade.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#495 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is self serving since you are going to hell. But if you want to go to hell then why not try something not as bad like perhaps you could find a dog to rape you or have your dad rape you every dad until you die or you could sit and watch your child raped, eaten and killed. You see! None of these things are as bad as the hell which you have cashed your ticket for.
Now I could say I owuld rather go to hell than be gay but that would be the same thing. It would be like saying I would rather be gay than be gay. All gays will go to hell, the ex-gays who accept Christ will be screaming at you for not listening.
Well I doubt this post is gonna help you with your own Sin.

Is that you in the avatar...? Arent you a little dandy...nice scarf...borrow that from your mother...? Does "Xyzhoturutsmail" mean, "I'm a big fem-bot"..?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#499 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Amen! These sins and vipers of iniquity have infested some churches so as to spread this evil. Sins such as abortion and homsoexuality have becoime their religion.
WE ARE MERCIFUL AND SO IS GOD, SO THAT EVIL HAS ANOTHER SEASON TO LIVE.
28 “’Nevertheless, anything which a man sets apart to the LORD out of all that he has, of man or animal or of the fields of his own property, shall not be sold or redeemed. Anything devoted to destruction is most holy to the LORD. 29 ‘No one who may have been set apart among men shall be ransomed; he shall surely be put to death’”(Leviticus 27:28-29, NASB).
16 “Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. 17 “But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the LORD your God has commanded you, 18 in order that they may not teach you to do according to all their detestable things which they have done for their gods, so that you would sin against the LORD your God”(Deuteronomy 29:16-18).
ah, the rant of the "I'm a TRUE and PERFECT Xtian...and everyone else is not because I say so".

And this is just classic...". Anything devoted to destruction is most holy to the LORD." Gotta love how much Xtians love destruction and death...its like a fetish to many of you. So now we know you have two fetishes...one is destruction/death, the other is posing in scarves like some dandy...
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#502 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying! You have not even read 99% of the Bible.
If you had read this verse, then you would know that it was your mind that was inadequate.
Your mind is depraved.

Romans 1:28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice.
So? Why do spam headed Xtians like you think this is actually profound? Most of the Bible is hogwash...filled with spam...for spam loving Dandy's I guess...

Location hidden

#503 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>What Sin gay liar, since you do not believe there is a God. Funny how you all can't figure it out.
You are going to hell, because I believe there is one.
I am not going to hell, because I accept Christ and since you don't believe in hell I can't go.
Is your name "punisher" because your dad punished you when he got drunk?
JEFF!!!!

Yup...this is Jeff....how pathetic. Got tired of losing discussions as Jeff?

Location hidden

#501 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You must, since what is vile and vulgar is gay pride in gay male anal sex and lesbian object paraphilia sex. What a pathetic excuse for an idiot you are. You would have to get smarter even to be an idiot.
My, oh, my...such idiocy. It's so hard to tell who you are...you've obviously been "handled" by a few posters...but let's see. Who's the most stupid among you?

Okay, I'll give this a shot...you're pennypoo, the homophobe with no reason to be.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#504 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>What Sin gay liar, since you do not believe there is a God. Funny how you all can't figure it out.
I am not going to hell, because I accept Christ and since you don't believe in hell I can't go.
Hey sum-Dumb-cluck, You have no say over the matter of any ones life - or their alleged after-life. Duh!

I'm not the one wearing a scarf...fem-boy.

You wouldnt understand why I use the moniker Punisher...its got nothing to do with your gross fantasies...

Funny and sad how an alleged enlightened Xtian is filled with such images...you need a cleansing...
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#506 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
Your sin of arrogance and judgment...and pretending YOU are the God. Typical Xtian behavior...but sinful all the same.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#507 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>The LGBT says that all gays are pedophiles. Lesbians said they are all abused. Don't you read your Gay Weekly?
Apparently you...or was it "accidentally" delivered to you..?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#508 Jan 19, 2013
Apparently you do...

Location hidden

#510 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You are going to hell period and you will burn like a roasted nut. You are a liar and your dad made you gay and your father is satan. You heard about being Born Again on Topix and you still have no clue.
I am sure that with Nettie as an example of Catholicism, you chose the real demon, satan, and you worship that spirit.
10 Commandments...Put no other gods before me. You can not follow the 10 Commandments without accepting the Word which became flesh and that is Jesus.
You know it is time for you to die. You are reprobate. I do not see you living into 2014.
The reason Golem had to die was that he was set to become a gay AIDS priest and pervert God's word.
You suffered in life and ruined the lives of many, so hell will have your stamp on it.
Don't believe, just ignore. Ignore and pretend. Close your eyes and be blind.
Penny, penny, penny.

Who are these homophobes?

http://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-h...

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"This study shows that if you are feeling that kind of visceral reaction to an out-group, ask yourself,'Why?'" co-author Richard Ryan, a professor of psychology at the University of Rochester, said in a statement. "Those intense emotions should serve as a call to self-reflection."

----------

Get out of the closet. No one who is TRULY a Christian will scorn you.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#512 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You are going to hell period and you will burn like a roasted nut. You are a liar and your dad made you gay and your father is satan. You heard about being Born Again on Topix and you still have no clue.
I am sure that with Nettie as an example of Catholicism, you chose the real demon, satan, and you worship that spirit.
10 Commandments...Put no other gods before me. You can not follow the 10 Commandments without accepting the Word which became flesh and that is Jesus.
You know it is time for you to die. You are reprobate. I do not see you living into 2014.
The reason Golem had to die was that he was set to become a gay AIDS priest and pervert God's word.
You suffered in life and ruined the lives of many, so hell will have your stamp on it.
Don't believe, just ignore. Ignore and pretend. Close your eyes and be blind.
We either have a true POE, or a Fundy posing as one.

I'm also guessing englihs is not this Dandy's strong suit.

Hey Scarf Boy, when you close your eyes you are "blind"...the metaphor would have to be about having them open and yet are still blind.

Location hidden

#516 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong, gay Sir? Does your evil have no sting. If you claim no God and no sin, then your accusation proves you a liar.
My ole my, yes, I am arrogant. I arrogantly proclaim that Jesus has saved me and that I will spend all eternity with Him. I arrogantly profess to you that without Jesus you will join Nettie in hell.
By the way, I know that the demon inside of you trembles but the word if CHRISTian. CHRIST is your Lord.
Jeff, Jeff, Jeff...what an idjit...beaten in your own argument under one name, you want to get beaten under another name, too.

ROFLMAO!!!

Your names cause no one to tremble who doesn't believe in those names....pathetic.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#521 Jan 19, 2013
listen wrote:
<quoted text>You're an evil mess aren't you??? You need a man in your life to straighten you out. No Kidding!!!
Ya whatever.......you idiots all think that is the answer.....a good man will make you straight......and nope, that's just you needing a ego stroke.....well, go fruck yourself.......and please enjoy it!!!

Location hidden

#522 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>No puhlezz. Let me be Lion, so I can be a fool or let me be Nettie so I can have dementia. Let me be Troth so I can apologize to my daughter for making her gay. Or let me be NorCal so I can forgive my dad for making me gay. Alas can I be you so I can ask the wizard for a brain!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff, jeff, jeff...and then you switch socks to be who now?

Wow...this game is insane...must be why you play it, huh?

Location hidden

#523 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You gays are such fools and lying fools.
Phobia is a fear. Use your brain not your gayness.
If you are afraid of heights is it because you are secretly high?
If you are afraid of snakes is it because you are secretly a snake?
If you are afraod of death is it bexause you are secretly dead?
If you are afriad of rats is it because your mom was a rat?
Racist should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward blacks and hold strong anti-black views may themselves have black desires, albeit undercover ones.
ATTENTION WAL-MART SHOPPERS!!!

Homophobes now on most aisles in this forum...see above for examples.

Location hidden

#524 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Make up your mind WAAT? Am I penny or Jeff or your daddy? You are trembling and screaming. I promise you this is true. Tonight if you die you will be in "hell".
You're all...changing socks is a game of the insane..and all have proven you are insane.

It's been proven by TopMod 21 HellSucks and I are not the same...GS-=GodSmacked, but NOT that you and CD are not the same..and that Laci is BOLD and TRYING and HOPE...you COULD be Sola Scripture..he'd lay down with the devil trolls just to get a chance to let out his hatred.

Think god can't find you, Sola?

Location hidden

#527 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You still posting about your dad. Hey if you had a different child life would you still be gay?
If so, then your dad made you gay.
If not, then there was no harm in your abuse.
Enjoy????? That is what often causes the child to become gay. Conflict over the enjoyment. Good, you are learning.
Look, it's a hompophobe anti-Christian born again evangelical..in the flesh..

Don't go away, folks, you can feel the heat from hatred all over the place and I have a feeling this little sock is just getting started.

Now,do I hear a "This is JEff"?

Can I get a "THis is Penney""

How about a Laci? Anyone?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#528 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You still posting about your dad. Hey if you had a different child life would you still be gay?
If so, then your dad made you gay.
If not, then there was no harm in your abuse.
Enjoy????? That is what often causes the child to become gay. Conflict over the enjoyment. Good, you are learning.
I'm a Lesbian because it's just who I am......it has NOTHING do with whatever you think you know about my childhood or life.

Stop being infatuated with my life......it's NONE of your business!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 4 min Taranis 3,950
Jesus did not claim to be God 25 min Atheistgirl 6
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 31 min KAB 8,373
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr Cookie_Parker 20,084
Christians made Jesus God, turnaround and call ... 3 hr Taranis 17
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 3 hr KAB 5,595
Why do you really believe in a god? 4 hr KAB 654
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 10 hr GodSmacked 189
More from around the web