Darius

Long Beach, CA

#468 Jan 18, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
And those who seek to control the lives and bodies of others are self involved egomaniacs who think they control the world.
Look around you. ALL the hypocrites are on your side of the debate.
That should tell you something about whether or not you are wrong.
Wow you sound angry, why is that? maybe someone spiked the water up there in the valley.
Sola Scriptura

Saint Albans, WV

#469 Jan 18, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I would say murdering everyone on the planet except 8 people was the most barbaric thing. But you don't condemn that shit do ya?
How's it going monkey boy? The barbaric sinful cretans were the ones destroyed. None of your concern, you ain't relevant.
Sola Scriptura

Saint Albans, WV

#470 Jan 18, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the child says "Thanks Mom. You saved me from a horrible existence down there in that screwed up place. Welcome to the good life. You've suffered enough"?
New Age warped thinking. Thanks for murdering me before I had a chance to live? Life is a gift of God. Murderers have NO right to take that away. Who made that woman a judge and jury over her unborn child?

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#471 Jan 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
New Age warped thinking. Thanks for murdering me before I had a chance to live? Life is a gift of God. Murderers have NO right to take that away. Who made that woman a judge and jury over her unborn child?
OK, man.
Who makes you the judge over a bunch of stuff?
You misspelled "cretin".

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#472 Jan 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it going monkey boy? The barbaric sinful cretans were the ones destroyed. None of your concern, you ain't relevant.
No, children and babies and unborn were included, Wayne.
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#473 Jan 18, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously wish you "CHRISTIANS" would make up your minds or come to some collective understanding about what is or isn't correct.....I mean Sola, Romans Road, Laci, Born-Again Christian, Jeff, Preacherman and others claim the bible in the INFALLIBLE 100% WORD OF GOD, and now you claim it is just a book written by man and man is not perfect.......so, can you folks all huddle together and let us know what you come up with.....thanks!!!
I mean Jeff has posted that the Old Testament is not for him today, nor is all of the New Testament, his words are that essentially Christians come to a consensus and follow the scriptures that apply to them, Romans Road claims to follow the bible cover to cover and word for word, Preacherman says he tries his best, but fails at times, Laci and Wayne seem to think they know better than God and therefore try and speak FOR God..........again, what set of Christians are correct?
Peace!!!
The Bible can be taken to mean anything you want it to mean mainly because of what's really in your heart. Yes I know some have never even cracked a Bible open and for others it's all gibberish that they can't understand anyway so why bother. Some believe God is angry with His own Creation, I don't believe that, why would He be, He created us, oh well sure but we have freewill, no I don't believe that either. Only a cruel man can believe in a cruel god because that's in your heart long before you came to God anyway. I don't believe God will torture you in a furnace so hot that it melts steel. And for what reason? eternal torture for infinite sin? That kind of god is not worthy of worship.

Jeff is right, the O.T. is not for N.T. Christians even though I find fault with Paul in several of his epistles as he wrote that slaves should obey their masters and women should stay silent in the church. That's rubbish and doesn't apply to us today. You have to use great discernment when reading the Bible but most important, keep an open mind and heart. I know my God and His name is not Satan.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#474 Jan 18, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible can be taken to mean anything you want it to mean mainly because of what's really in your heart. Yes I know some have never even cracked a Bible open and for others it's all gibberish that they can't understand anyway so why bother. Some believe God is angry with His own Creation, I don't believe that, why would He be, He created us, oh well sure but we have freewill, no I don't believe that either. Only a cruel man can believe in a cruel god because that's in your heart long before you came to God anyway. I don't believe God will torture you in a furnace so hot that it melts steel. And for what reason? eternal torture for infinite sin? That kind of god is not worthy of worship.
Jeff is right, the O.T. is not for N.T. Christians even though I find fault with Paul in several of his epistles as he wrote that slaves should obey their masters and women should stay silent in the church. That's rubbish and doesn't apply to us today. You have to use great discernment when reading the Bible but most important, keep an open mind and heart. I know my God and His name is not Satan.
Well, I going to have to respect a whole bunch of that.
Thanks

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#475 Jan 18, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible can be taken to mean anything you want it to mean mainly because of what's really in your heart. Yes I know some have never even cracked a Bible open and for others it's all gibberish that they can't understand anyway so why bother. Some believe God is angry with His own Creation, I don't believe that, why would He be, He created us, oh well sure but we have freewill, no I don't believe that either. Only a cruel man can believe in a cruel god because that's in your heart long before you came to God anyway. I don't believe God will torture you in a furnace so hot that it melts steel. And for what reason? eternal torture for infinite sin? That kind of god is not worthy of worship.
Interesting respond, but I am neither a Christian, nor someone who believes in the bible......I left formalized religion years ago. I was baptized and raised Catholic, even took my First Holy Communion, later learned about Born-Again Christianity.......eventually left both and now I have a spiritual belief in God......some if not most of these so called Christians can't understand that and try to tell me that I am going to hell until I repent and bow to Jesus Christ......I will not now or ever do that.....I have a strong belief in God and the words I believe God gave us......I do not fear God on my final judgment day because I know God knows my soul and there is nothing I need to be afraid of.......and I will accept whatever God gives me.

I hope this makes it clear about where I stand on the issue!!!!
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#476 Jan 18, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting respond, but I am neither a Christian, nor someone who believes in the bible......I left formalized religion years ago. I was baptized and raised Catholic, even took my First Holy Communion, later learned about Born-Again Christianity.......eventually left both and now I have a spiritual belief in God......some if not most of these so called Christians can't understand that and try to tell me that I am going to hell until I repent and bow to Jesus Christ......I will not now or ever do that.....I have a strong belief in God and the words I believe God gave us......I do not fear God on my final judgment day because I know God knows my soul and there is nothing I need to be afraid of.......and I will accept whatever God gives me.
I hope this makes it clear about where I stand on the issue!!!!
I understand that I've been told all my life by friend and stranger that if I don't clean it up and walk the straight and narrow, an angel from God will cast me in a big lake of fire to burn forever with no mercy at all. God's answer to them, "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things."

You see that? Those that judge others do the same things themselves and God calls them hypocrites! yee haw lol

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#477 Jan 18, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that I've been told all my life by friend and stranger that if I don't clean it up and walk the straight and narrow, an angel from God will cast me in a big lake of fire to burn forever with no mercy at all. God's answer to them, "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things."
You see that? Those that judge others do the same things themselves and God calls them hypocrites! yee haw lol
I do see it.....and everyday here in these threads are those very same type of supposed Christians claiming they are ONLY sharing the TRUTH with you and that they care for your eternal soul and they want you in heaven......frankly, I tell them that if they are going to heaven.....I'd rather go to hell......lol!!!

Peace:-)
Tina

United States

#478 Jan 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
It's neither good nor bad. It's a decision.
Are you a box licker? I read that end times hell sucks uses woman like you to send her stuff

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#479 Jan 19, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a box licker? I read that end times hell sucks uses woman like you to send her stuff
Honey, you've been lusting after me for over 5 years now and I've told you time and time again I don't swing that way. HS doesn't swing that way. You can't have female friends because you don't WANT a friend ever since I spurned you and had to get harsh from your relentless pursuit of me. Now please, don't make a further fool of yourself begging me for a love I can't return. There are plenty of women on Y's forum who are gay. Go to them. After 5 years of trying to explain, it's time to let it go.

And please tell Y not to text me anymore. I will NOT return his text.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#480 Jan 19, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you sound angry, why is that? maybe someone spiked the water up there in the valley.
Nope, just don't like hypocrisy.

Seriously, do you have any idea how many "pro-life" people have had abortions or demanded them from their mistresses/daughters/wives

It's STAGGERING.

You never see the opposite. You never see someone who is pro-choice demanding that their daughter keep the child she doesn't want.

I don't care what your position is on whatever issue you like, you should live by your position. Hypocrisy is the worst

Since: Aug 07

Akron, OH

#481 Jan 19, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stay sidelines on this battle.
good idea,after reading your dumb ass views on this subject you're a waste of time and always will be.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#482 Jan 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously wish you "CHRISTIANS" would make up your minds or come to some collective understanding about what is or isn't correct.....I mean Sola, Romans Road, Laci, Born-Again Christian, Jeff, Preacherman and others claim the bible in the INFALLIBLE 100% WORD OF GOD, and now you claim it is just a book written by man and man is not perfect.......so, can you folks all huddle together and let us know what you come up with.....thanks!!!
I mean Jeff has posted that the Old Testament is not for him today, nor is all of the New Testament, his words are that essentially Christians come to a consensus and follow the scriptures that apply to them, Romans Road claims to follow the bible cover to cover and word for word, Preacherman says he tries his best, but fails at times, Laci and Wayne seem to think they know better than God and therefore try and speak FOR God..........again, what set of Christians are correct?
Peace!!!
Jesus aka God manifest in the flesh is the ONLY one to ever fully obey the ENTIRE law. In fact, Jesus is the Word made flesh, He left Heaven to live a sinless life and offer up His BLOOD to make an atonement for sin.

I'm made righteous by His sacrifice. I've received a full pardon from my sins when I got saved.

John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

==========
Hebrews 9:14- How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

==========
John 5:24- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

==========
Jude 1:24-25
24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#483 Jan 19, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just don't like hypocrisy.
Seriously, do you have any idea how many "pro-life" people have had abortions or demanded them from their mistresses/daughters/wives
It's STAGGERING.
You never see the opposite. You never see someone who is pro-choice demanding that their daughter keep the child she doesn't want.
I don't care what your position is on whatever issue you like, you should live by your position. Hypocrisy is the worst
Fair enough, I agree.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#484 Jan 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus aka God manifest in the flesh is the ONLY one to ever fully obey the ENTIRE law. In fact, Jesus is the Word made flesh, He left Heaven to live a sinless life and offer up His BLOOD to make an atonement for sin.
I'm made righteous by His sacrifice. I've received a full pardon from my sins when I got saved.
Sorry, but you aren't righteous except to be an azzh@le!!!

Instead of address the post, you babble crap.......no wonder you are clueless!!!
listen

Summersville, WV

#485 Jan 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I do see it.....and everyday here in these threads are those very same type of supposed Christians claiming they are ONLY sharing the TRUTH with you and that they care for your eternal soul and they want you in heaven......frankly, I tell them that if they are going to heaven.....I'd rather go to hell......lol!!!
Peace:-)
You're an evil mess aren't you??? You need a man in your life to straighten you out. No Kidding!!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#486 Jan 19, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
BORN AGAIN
I did not copy you. I am a Born Again Christian.
The Bible says man is the head not the woman.
So you disagree with God not me.
The Bible says in Marriage the man is the head of the woman.
Ephesians 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
<quoted text>
Amen! Great posts!

That's why everything is so messed up these days. You have women trying to be men and men trying to be women, and men won't stand up and be men and women won't act like women. The modern "Christian" church is now copying the world.....instead of setting the example.....CHRISTIANS need to get back into the Word of God and start acting like children of God.

These perverted lifestyles that the world lives are NOT to be copied but shunned and disgraced.

God has taught us the ways to live in His Word.....all other paths lead to destruction. The world can keep their ways but as for me and my house.....we will serve the Lord!

Joshua 24:15- And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

----------

1 Corinthians 6:18- Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#490 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Who said that it was a woman's choice? Was it God or the same woman who gave us sin? Should a husband, Adam, have the pro-choice to kill his lazy and chubby wife and get a new one? I mean, he might change his mind about being married an may want to finish college and focus on his career. Just think about it?
God said it was a woman' choice. JESUS said it was a woman's voice. Don't you read your bible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 12 min Mr Ironhart 113
Newsweek ,How Christians Often Misinterpret the... 23 min dollarsbill 18
sad 25 min dollarsbill 9
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 45 min paganbirdkeeper666 18,515
Is America the most immoral.. 49 min dollarsbill 8
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 53 min dollarsbill 10
Let's talk about God's definition of love 2 hr dollarsbill 592
Evoution Frauds 3 hr Gary Coaldigger 67
More from around the web