|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Nearly half of fertilised eggs just don't make it to term.
Your god is the biggest abortionist of all.
Why?
<quoted text>
Of course you have no point, as usual.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>I had an abortion and yet I didnt murder
You are a liar! this is all I need to know about you.......you are no Christian so stop trying to convince God's ppl you are........you are guilty.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>I had an abortion and yet I didnt murder
YOu can not be forgiven as long as you say you did not murder a precious baby...You must repent if you want to call yourself a Christian.
choice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

When you are having sex and a man withdraws before ejaculation is that murder? When a man masterbates is that murder? Is birth control murder? Is wearing a condom murder?

Since: Oct 07

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Really laci .. I am a liar ? Where did I lie ? What am I guilty of ? I have nothing to repent for nor be forgiven for .I say it again I had an abortion yet I did not murder .
Thinking

Crewkerne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

You are such an addled clusterfuck.
You replied twice to the same post.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>YOu can not be forgiven as long as you say you did not murder a precious baby...You must repent if you want to call yourself a Christian.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
Really laci .. I am a liar ? Where did I lie ? What am I guilty of ? I have nothing to repent for nor be forgiven for .I say it again I had an abortion yet I did not murder .
Really? How do you justify yourself? God will not look the other way while HIS innocent child was being ripped apart and killed.

You can deny......your opinion does not matter, God's Word calls it the shedding of innocent blood!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
She can't comprehend what you posted. The bleach has caused dura mater to leak from her ears.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
So you think a baby is not human?
TRYING

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Loveismygoal, Can you say why you had an abortion?

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

So is that your final judgement laci ..do you call it a righteous judgement?
Thinking

Crewkerne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The people of Ireland want to know why that inbred has defaced their flag in her avatar.
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>She can't comprehend what you posted. The bleach has caused dura mater to leak from her ears.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>She can't comprehend what you posted. The bleach has caused dura mater to leak from her ears.
Her post was clear.......

Comprehension lacking? Visual impairment?

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Yes all in good time trying

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
If you had an abortion and you do not think it is murder and you never repented....you are guilty. How would you justify the shedding of innocent blood.

I will have to catch your answer later, I have to leave for now.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
If indeed it was your choice...later.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Okays later Laci in the meantime I've been thinking about situations in which you yourself could have an abortion .. Most of the usual reasons for women to choose to abort don't wash with you but I have came up with a couple .. One being you are raped by a bunch of satanists who perform strange satanic rituals over you and tell you you will be the carrier of the antichrist...you then discover you are pregnant what would you do ?

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

And yes it was my choice ..but my choice was led and guided by the Lord .. I was asked before I took the first tablet to abort my baby if I was sure and given an option to do something else before taking it .. I turned to the Lord and he said something along the lines of Liz please you are going through enough as it is don't put yourself through any more unecessesary torment. I turned to the consultant and said firmy No that won't be neccassery I'm sure or somerhing along they lines .. So yes it was my choice albiet influenced by the Lord . It was the right choice I made
Fremont Rose

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar! this is all I need to know about you.......you are no Christian so stop trying to convince God's ppl you are........you are guilty.
You are right. This is the time for Seriously and Loveismygoal to come to terms with not being Christians.

Abortion is murder, period. It is not defined as not being murder, simply to appease the person who chose it over God.
Fremont Rose

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
And yes it was my choice ..but my choice was led and guided by the Lord .. I was asked before I took the first tablet to abort my baby if I was sure and given an option to do something else before taking it .. I turned to the Lord and he said something along the lines of Liz please you are going through enough as it is don't put yourself through any more unecessesary torment. I turned to the consultant and said firmy No that won't be neccassery I'm sure or somerhing along they lines .. So yes it was my choice albiet influenced by the Lord . It was the right choice I made
You have proven that you do not know the Lord. Murdering a baby is not a choice that God gives to any. He does not offer evil as a choice. You would have been given two choices, a family member could adopt or you could learn to love.

Some where during your abuse years, one, two, or perhaps seven demons came in, you called them play mates. Those are whom speak to you and whom you call lord. They are demons.

No where in the Bible did God ever tell people to murder a baby. The Israelite had different provisions.

Stop lying on God, you do not know Him. What you know I am not sure, since you deny what is God and also what is His word.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,641 - 2,660 of2,857
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••