Abortion? Good or Bad?
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#2934 Feb 22, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies, period. You know nothing about the Bible. You are in hiding. You are Satan's child. A liar.
And you're a big /ussy! A lying /ussy too! Hiding there being all self-righteous, judging others, doing the things that are only the providence of your alleged God. A /ussy!
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#2936 Feb 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The small piece of paper (business card, index card, etc) is firmly in the book. Just like a saved Christian is in Christ Jesus. When I show you the book that has the paper inside of it, you only see the book..........same way when a REAL Christian is before the Lord, He will only see the righteousness of Jesus.

)
Your re-explanation didn't save the su/k that is your analogy. A bug could be in the bible, eating it...so? At least the bug would be alive...have a life, and purpose...unlike an inert card sandwiched between the pages.

Considering what you say means I have yet to meet a real, tried and true Xtian. Either in real life where I can see them - or here.

Which is of no surprise to me, as most of you are self-appointed righteous. The really righteous dont brag and tell others they are...they merely are...which is so NOT You. Braggadocio.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2937 Feb 22, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Me.
So much for your idiotic opinion......lol!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2938 Feb 22, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>which one?
They NEVER seem to want to answer this question and when they do, they claim the KJV......but then post scriptures not in that bible!!!
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#2939 Feb 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Jesus said time and time again that salvation is through believing in Him. Chapters 3 and 10 of the gospel of John stand out as just a few examples throughout the Word. God wants us to be confident in our salvation so that we can have boldness (1 John 4:17) in our faith and win souls to the Lord.
'John 5:24' and '1 John 5:13' are just 2 examples of the many many scriptures I could quote.

You're as dense as the brick wall my crew tore down today. But it too crumbled under my direction - as they all do.

You allow your quoting "skills" to get in the way of actual comprehension. But that's like most people who rely on the trick of memorization over actually developing a working brain that is not just a data dump, but one that can analyze and wend its way thru all the data and comprehend, and critically think.

You know like people who buy books, and fill their shelves, but when you pick them up, or ask about them - you know they have never been read.

The point is that he NEVER said, you, the Believer get to be judge and determine How this God, how Jesus will view and judge Your faith, and all that it includes. He never said that.

Belief is not the whole package - and I'm not talking about works, be they alone or in combination with faith. Many people believe in Jesus being this God, but he never said YOU, the individual are the Judge and Jury of that belief. That's his job, not the one in question.

So its not a lock. Can you comprehend that?

Confidence? Sure, nothing wrong with that, but Xtians like you think arrogance and hubris is the same as confidence. You mistake such things as being confident, but they are not - they are hole fillers...

Its obvious so many of you Xtians around here lack true confidence in your faith. Its exhibited every time one of you makes claims of absolutism in your Faith. You all boast with absolute certainty, because you're afraid if you show a little insecurity your God will "hear it" and judge you exactly as YOU all do others.

Sports are a perfect analogy, the better, long lasting players are certainly confident - but NOT arrogant, not all boastful and excessive in their displays, on or off the court/field. The smack talkers are usually short lived bursts of light...who typically get burned by the truly confident ones...like me!

Which is right in line, yet again, with what Jesus was speaking about. So yet again, I exhibit more comprehension of your Messiahs lessons than you the sleeve-exhibiting Believer.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#2940 Feb 22, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
They NEVER seem to want to answer this question and when they do, they claim the KJV......but then post scriptures not in that bible!!!
Because the KJV is a ridiculous book for a modern American, especially these dolts to read. Too many of the terms, idioms and expressions dont mean today what they did then. The term righteous didn't mean what it means today, and certainly didn't have the baggage it now has.

The same idiots who cant form complete and coherent sentences, in their native language think they can read the KJV and figure out the language changes from a form of the English language not spoken (in tense, tone and meaning) any longer.

Dont get me wrong, the KJV was a brilliant and oft times beautifully written translation/book - but for the average modern American to read...they might as well read Beowulf in the original Old English. Without someone telling them exactly what it means they'd never open-up the damn thing...

As you might have noticed, one of the things that drives me crazy with the Xtians around here, is that so many think they read the Bible and agree on all theology and doctrine all on their own. When the reality is they agree with the version of meaning they have been taught, and/or prefer. That took thousands of years to form and be deemed doctrine.

Like they read the Bible now and because they've been taught the Doctrine of the Trinity is true - they think they niggle that all out on their own. "Oh, look there it is, the Trinity." When its not! They rely on Bibles with addendum's and sidebars, and all sorts of exposition on what the text means, and think they conclude the same damn things.

Plus too many of them actually believe Jesus taught the Doctrine of the Trinity, and/or that all matters of doctrine were settled the day Jesus left town the last time.

Drives me F'n crazy...! But like when my eldest teen learns something new and thinks he now understand everything there is to know - I treat them with the same patience...but Im not as nasty with him as I might be with Xtians and their hubris...cause they should (should!) know better, being adults and all...

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2941 Feb 22, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text> Your re-explanation didn't save the su/k that is your analogy. A bug could be in the bible, eating it...so? At least the bug would be alive...have a life, and purpose...unlike an inert card sandwiched between the pages.
Considering what you say means I have yet to meet a real, tried and true Xtian. Either in real life where I can see them - or here.
Which is of no surprise to me, as most of you are self-appointed righteous. The really righteous dont brag and tell others they are...they merely are...which is so NOT You. Braggadocio.
The analogy that I used couldn't be any simpler. I tried to make it as simple and basic as possible so that even a preschooler could understand it.......yet you still don't grasp it's meaning. I'm not insulting you, the Word of God states that unbelievers can't understand the things of the Spirit of God....(1 Corinthians 2:13-14).

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2942 Feb 22, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as dense as the brick wall my crew tore down today. But it too crumbled under my direction - as they all do.
You allow your quoting "skills" to get in the way of actual comprehension. But that's like most people who rely on the trick of memorization over actually developing a working brain that is not just a data dump, but one that can analyze and wend its way thru all the data and comprehend, and critically think.
You know like people who buy books, and fill their shelves, but when you pick them up, or ask about them - you know they have never been read.
The point is that he NEVER said, you, the Believer get to be judge and determine How this God, how Jesus will view and judge Your faith, and all that it includes. He never said that.
Belief is not the whole package - and I'm not talking about works, be they alone or in combination with faith. Many people believe in Jesus being this God, but he never said YOU, the individual are the Judge and Jury of that belief. That's his job, not the one in question.
So its not a lock. Can you comprehend that?
Confidence? Sure, nothing wrong with that, but Xtians like you think arrogance and hubris is the same as confidence. You mistake such things as being confident, but they are not - they are hole fillers...
Its obvious so many of you Xtians around here lack true confidence in your faith. Its exhibited every time one of you makes claims of absolutism in your Faith. You all boast with absolute certainty, because you're afraid if you show a little insecurity your God will "hear it" and judge you exactly as YOU all do others.
Sports are a perfect analogy, the better, long lasting players are certainly confident - but NOT arrogant, not all boastful and excessive in their displays, on or off the court/field. The smack talkers are usually short lived bursts of light...who typically get burned by the truly confident ones...like me!
Which is right in line, yet again, with what Jesus was speaking about. So yet again, I exhibit more comprehension of your Messiahs lessons than you the sleeve-exhibiting Believer.
Punisher, you couldn't crumble a cracker with a sledge hammer. Your long posts aren't going to do anything to change any REAL Christian's faith or beliefs........as the old saying goes "that dog won't hunt".

The KJB is very easy to read and understand for those of us who are saved. It is written at a 5th grade level and even the bigger words are fully explained in the actual context of the verse(s).

Sister in Christ, Gail Riplinger, explains more about the KJB built in dictionary in this video.......she starts in at about the 6 minute mark for those who are interested.

p.s.- she is NOT preaching (obviously)
little lamb

Maribyrnong, Australia

#2943 Feb 22, 2013
Butterfly wrote:
Well since this is mainly a womans choice there is no other way around it. I believe in pro-choice at times it seems like "Sin" but I believe the woman has a choice. Is it a sin or no? Just think about it.
Its a sin..its the taking of a human life...in embryo

Psalm 139

[13] For you yourself produced my kidneys

you kept me screened off in the belly of my mother."

[16] Your eyes even saw the embryo of me

And in your book ALL THE its parts were down in writing."

Yes..its mothers who kill their own children when under pressure or stress...they don't kill anyone elses..they kill their own children..

God says in his word that when a city came under stress..sometimes due to warfare , compassionate women killed their own children and ate them..

Just be thankful we had mothers who loved us.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2944 Feb 23, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>which one?
We have many English Bibles. They are quite consistent. Read and believe it and be saved.

Location hidden

#2945 Feb 23, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>And you're a big /ussy! A lying /ussy too! Hiding there being all self-righteous, judging others, doing the things that are only the providence of your alleged God. A /ussy!
And you're a typical Bible hating, name calling, insulting, LOSER. All of which comes with Bible/God hating. You lose. They will soon be coming for you.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NASB)
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Location hidden

#2946 Feb 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for your idiotic opinion......lol!!!
Biblical = "idiotic" to you. Another day closer to Judgment Day.
Punisher

Mount Vernon, NY

#2947 Feb 23, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The analogy that I used couldn't be any simpler. I tried to make it as simple and basic as possible so that even a preschooler could understand it.......yet you still don't grasp it's meaning. I'm not insulting you, the Word of God states that unbelievers can't understand the things of the Spirit of God....(1 Corinthians 2:13-14).
Simple, perhaps, but it still su/ks. And I get-it, I'm merely pointing out the stupidity of it. Its a stupid analogy. Use humans, not inert objects.

Why not use a closet..."I'm like a coat hanging in the closet, with the door shut you will not see the coat, but its there wrapped in the glory of Jesus." (close = Jesus' glory)

Most xtians analogy's are simple to the point of being stupid. Maybe a stupid, High School drop-out, newbie Xtian would think you're being profound - but not us intelligent adults.
Punisher

Mount Vernon, NY

#2948 Feb 23, 2013
(closet = Jesus' glory)
Punisher

Mount Vernon, NY

#2949 Feb 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a typical Bible hating, name calling, insulting, LOSER. All of which comes with Bible/God hating. You lose. They will soon be coming for you.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NASB)
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
blah, blah, blah...

Another of the typical Xtian revenge fantasy threats, that gives you the rare boner. You're the one doomed, not me, for doing the work of your God. You have no prescient powers - and know nothing.

BTW, whats with the dollarsbill thingy...? Is that you being a dollar worshiper?

Location hidden

#2950 Feb 23, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>blah, blah, blah...
Another of the typical Xtian revenge fantasy threats, that gives you the rare boner. You're the one doomed, not me, for doing the work of your God. You have no prescient powers - and know nothing.
BTW, whats with the dollarsbill thingy...? Is that you being a dollar worshiper?
Another Bible hater, liar, insulter, child of Satan. You just can't help it. Satan is your father.

John 8:44 (NASB)
44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Punisher

Mount Vernon, NY

#2951 Feb 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
We have many English Bibles. They are quite consistent. Read and believe it and be saved.
Yet many conflict in their content, canon. Which one is the right one? Are they all right? If they are, how can that be? How can man edit the words of God? Which "authority" (over their content) is the right one? Did your God tell us? Did he write a foreword in the right one?
Punisher

Mount Vernon, NY

#2952 Feb 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical = "idiotic" to you. Another day closer to Judgment Day.
Uh, no.

As for Biblical judgment, you fail. You're the typical sleeve-wearing Xtian, praying in public, making declarations of self-righteousness, and permanent salvation. Yeah, you fail.
Punisher

Mount Vernon, NY

#2953 Feb 23, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Punisher, you couldn't crumble a cracker with a sledge hammer. Your long posts aren't going to do anything to change any REAL Christian's faith or beliefs........as the old saying goes "that dog won't hunt".
The KJB is very easy to read and understand for those of us who are saved. It is written at a 5th grade level and even the bigger words are fully explained in the actual context of the verse(s).
Sister in Christ, Gail Riplinger, explains more about the KJB built in dictionary in this video.......she starts in at about the 6 minute mark for those who are interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ra-Q22jzVSUXX
p.s.- she is NOT preaching (obviously)
My long (do my writing skills scare you?) or short posts are not meant to change anyone, only to explain matters. To expose Xtians like you as vacuous and empty vessels of self-appointed righteousness.

Like I said, without someone explaining it for you, to look for the not-so-secret "codes", you'd not get-it.

BTW, I use the right tools for the job, I would never use a sledge to snap a cracker. I'm a professional, right tool for the right job, and in this case with you and many others around here, I use my brain for more'n keeping my skull from collapsing, or filling it with fantasy revenge scenarios.

Do a test, take a KJV to a 5th grade group and see how far they get...that is if you can do it without violating the law.

Location hidden

#2954 Feb 23, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Yet many conflict in their content, canon. Which one is the right one? Are they all right? If they are, how can that be? How can man edit the words of God? Which "authority" (over their content) is the right one? Did your God tell us? Did he write a foreword in the right one?
Your unBiblical opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the secret about Jesus hidden in the bo... 2 min Three Letters 2
I need some prayer help! 4 min par five 4
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 5 min Trevor McDonut 1,881
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 9 min MICHAX 232
Questions regarding Hebrew 7 11 min Barnsweb 21
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 31 min ROG 9,319
Design, Nowhere Evident 35 min backlagoon 258
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 1 hr Calvin_Smith 208
More from around the web