Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
He did indeed. You can tell GodSmacked is reading this. My posts keep disappearing.
Cookie your forte is ridiculing demeaning demoralizing and adding negative connotation to any poster that you think is transgender or gay while trying to placate you are a support of the LGBT and the threads are painted with your own posted words which will stand in tribute to your hate filled learned stupidity of gays and transgender.

Your paranoia is getting the best of you.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

His-truth wrote:
THIS IS A FORUM FOR CHRISTIANS PUNISHER .. WHY ARE YOU HERE ????.. YOU SHOULD LEAVE NOW
No, this is a PUBLIC forum on topix that allows all to express their opinions about various subjects!!!

If ya don't like the posters who post here, you are free to leave at any time!!!6508

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is a PUBLIC forum on topix that allows all to express their opinions about various subjects!!!
If ya don't like the posters who post here, you are free to leave at any time!!!6508
Some people just don't read the TOS.

Oh, well, nicely put, NorCal.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Romans. How has your day been? They can call but it will do no good. Jesus won this battle a long time ago. Got church so I will talk to you later. God bless you!
My day has been good. I hope your day has been really good. May God Bless you always and in everything that you do!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
Native NOT from
If you stood up for God's word you would not be in here using my nick to cause strife and discontentment which the Bible says is wrong. Like it or not I am in the Lambs book of life when I accepted Christ and not one thing you can do to change that for me or Laci or any other TRUE believer in here.
<quoted text>
Hi Native, it's good to see you posting. God Bless you!
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to the lost and blind......
Exactly my point...to you.

Why do YOU think YOU are the only one with the ONLY right interpretation? Did you come to it all on your own?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly my point...to you.
Why do YOU think YOU are the only one with the ONLY right interpretation? Did you come to it all on your own?
The scriptures I quote are straightforward and self-explanatory on the subject of which is in discussion. Yet your lack of understanding can be explained by reading 1 Corinthians 2:13-14.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there sweetie! Some people just don't get it.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The scriptures I quote are straightforward and self-explanatory on the subject of which is in discussion. Yet your lack of understanding can be explained by reading 1 Corinthians 2:13-14.
We will not be fooled by the magic Jesus decoder ring ploy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
RR: "You have no idea what us REAL Christians do in our spare time."
Sure we do. You post here in your spare time. Or isn't it your "spare time" you're spending here?
RR: "The fake Christians like to brag about their good works and deeds..."
What do you think you're doing right now, in this very comment? Brag, brag, bragging about "REAL Christians! And you do so incessantly, day in and day out.
"Us REAL Christians" this, and "us REAL Christians"that. On and on and on about how great thine own measure, and how much less other Christians measure in comparison.
Oh yes,......... it's true,....... you do.
Yes indeedy.
You're not understanding my posts... REAL Christians are saved because we put all of our trust in the perfect, atoning, sinless BLOOD sacrifice of Christ Jesus. No one can earn their salvation, this point is crystal clear throughout the scriptures.

I'm just a sinner saved by grace, I DESERVE to be cast into Hell for my sins. Yet Jesus took all the sins of the world along with Him to the cross, IT IS FINISHED means just that. IT IS FINISHED!

I'm in Christ Jesus, therefore I'm in His righteousness. I'm made righteous because of Him, for His sinless blood was shed for my sins.
NativenotfromPA

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
Native NOT from
If you stood up for God's word you would not be in here using my nick to cause strife and discontentment which the Bible says is wrong. Like it or not I am in the Lambs book of life when I accepted Christ and not one thing you can do to change that for me or Laci or any other TRUE believer in here.
<quoted text>
Register your nic, then you can claim ownership.. If not get over it it is open for others to use.. Real christians are not lesbian like you.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

GAWD, this place makes my head hurt...
NativenotfromPA

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
Nativenot,
Why you lying I am not a lesbian. Are you an immature Christian oh and nice nick change REALLY. I will just forward your post to mods to show how you want to instigate a fight and lie.
<quoted text>
Go ahead, you will be banned not me.. You were just recently removed last week. I heard from a reliable source the mods are rather fed up with your whinning. If you do not care for what is posted then leave, if not then grow up

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not understanding my posts... REAL Christians are saved because we put all of our trust in the perfect, atoning, sinless BLOOD sacrifice of Christ Jesus. No one can earn their salvation, this point is crystal clear throughout the scriptures.
I'm just a sinner saved by grace, I DESERVE to be cast into Hell for my sins. Yet Jesus took all the sins of the world along with Him to the cross, IT IS FINISHED means just that. IT IS FINISHED!
I'm in Christ Jesus, therefore I'm in His righteousness. I'm made righteous because of Him, for His sinless blood was shed for my sins.
RR: "I'm in Christ Jesus, therefore I'm in His righteousness."

If you're in Jesus Christ, of course you're in His righteousness. There's no UNrighteousness IN HIM!

RR: "I'm made righteous because of Him, for His sinless blood was shed for my sins".

Yes. Because of Him you're made righteous: by following His instructions, obeying His Commandments, and doing as He said do in His Teachings. You're made righteous OVER TIME - not instantly!
Christ IS the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
He gives us the Way to become righteous, the Truth of righteousness, and the everlasting Life in righteousness for Eternity.
*Something like that. But close enough.

*To explain it in a strictly scriptural context.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
He does indeed.
Not so......Romans is trying very hard to stand up for the faith....I think Romans does a fine job.
Really

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Not so......Romans is trying very hard to stand up for the faith....I think Romans does a fine job.
la cage aux folles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
RR: "I'm in Christ Jesus, therefore I'm in His righteousness."
If you're in Jesus Christ, of course you're in His righteousness. There's no UNrighteousness IN HIM!
RR: "I'm made righteous because of Him, for His sinless blood was shed for my sins".
Yes. Because of Him you're made righteous: by following His instructions, obeying His Commandments, and doing as He said do in His Teachings. You're made righteous OVER TIME - not instantly!
Christ IS the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
He gives us the Way to become righteous, the Truth of righteousness, and the everlasting Life in righteousness for Eternity.
*Something like that. But close enough.
*To explain it in a strictly scriptural context.
I'm not earning my salvation. You can't earn your salvation via good works.

When a person gets saved we become born again into the family of God and thus the Holy Spirit comes to live inside of us. We are righteous before God the very moment that we get saved because of Jesus' sinless sacrifice on the cross. That's what TRUE salvation means........it's a free gift that no one can we earn. Jesus did what no one could ever do.......live a perfect sinless life.

A saved person is IN CHRIST JESUS......that means God only sees the righteousness of Jesus in us regarding our salvation.

Let me give you an example:
Take a small piece of paper (business card, index card, any paper) and put it inside of a book. That small piece of paper is a Christian and the book is Christ. A Christian is IN Christ Jesus. Following me?
Now look at that book, what do you see? You see the book.
Now look at the piece of paper, what do you see? You see the book.

Our salvation is dependent on Jesus and Him alone, not by any good works. We are righteous because we are in Him, He bought us with the price of His Blood.

Following me?

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>la cage aux folles
At least you are caged........
Really

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>At least you are caged........
You are wrong there swetie, I am free open minded and willing to accept those who are different from me. You are a narrow minded fundie

Since: Feb 13

Boucherville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I Think it has something to do with the woman's intention. I mean if she has a "bad intention" then it's a sin. If on the other hand, she has to abort for medical reasons it's neutral.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 13 min whY 10,865
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 15 min blacklagoon 86
Islam vs Christian heaven 16 min Jesus Christ 15
God is not at war with satan. 31 min John Cena 3
Questions for Susan B Lange 38 min Chelsee11 686
Should I throw bible? 38 min suomynona 19
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 50 min Reup 1,320
A Message from Nettie 2 hr Laci Ann 7 855
•••