Abortion? Good or Bad?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#2791 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God isn't murdering the unborn. People like you are.
You are so in denial! It's obvious you really don't read the bible and make sh!t up as you go along so you feel like a special little boy because your mommy and daddy didn't fulfill your needs. You are pathetic. You should be worrying about the children who are in the present and not the ones who are not born.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2792 Feb 19, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are so in denial! It's obvious you really don't read the bible and make sh!t up as you go along so you feel like a special little boy because your mommy and daddy didn't fulfill your needs. You are pathetic. You should be worrying about the children who are in the present and not the ones who are not born.
I don't deny that you will lose EVERYTHING and EVERYONE you love. Do you?

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#2793 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't deny that you will lose EVERYTHING and EVERYONE you love. Do you?
Everybody loses people they love, fool! Nobody lives forever and that includes your disgusting pathetic azz.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2794 Feb 19, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Nettie, I will not follow your religion. There are plenty of eager recruits here though just dying for a pat on the head from you.
Wayne, this has nothing to do with a 'pat on the head' from me!

Karl Rahner accepted the notion that without Christ it was impossible to achieve salvation, but he could not accept the notion that people who have never heard of Jesus Christ would be condemned.[1]

Anonymous Christianity means that a person lives in the grace of God and attains salvation outside of explicitly constituted Christianity — Let us say, a Buddhist monk — who, because he follows his conscience, attains salvation and lives in the grace of God; of him I must say that he is an anonymous Christian; if not, I would have to presuppose that there is a genuine path to salvation that really attains that goal, but that simply has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. But I cannot do that. And so, if I hold if everyone depends upon Jesus Christ for salvation, and if at the same time I hold that many live in the world who have not expressly recognized Jesus Christ, then there remains in my opinion nothing else but to take up this postulate of an anonymous Christianity.[3]

Vatican II and Catholicism

Karl Rahner's concept of Anonymous Christian was one of the most influential theological ideals to affect the Second Vatican Council.[1]

In Lumen Gentium, the council fathers stated: "Those also can attain to everlasting salvation who through no fault of their own do not know the gospel of Christ or his Church, yet sincerely seek God and, moved by grace, strive by their deeds to do his will as it is known to them through the dictates of conscience."[4] They went on to write, in Gaudium et Spes, "Since Christ died for all men, and since the ultimate vocation of man is in fact one, and divine, we ought to believe that the Holy Spirit in a manner known only to God offers to every man the possibility of being associated with this paschal mystery."

The Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches, "Those who through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or His Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience—those too may achieve eternal salvation."[3]
- Wikipedia on Anonymous Christian

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2795 Feb 19, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody loses people they love, fool! Nobody lives forever and that includes your disgusting pathetic azz.
But some will burn in Hell, like you.

Matthew 5:22 (NASB)
22 ; and whoever says,'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#2796 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
22 ; and whoever says,'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.
Awe, you want everybody to burn because you're a jealous psychopath. Go pound your azz on the floor.
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#2797 Feb 19, 2013
"Not saying, ahhhh Matthew? What ails you?"

www.youtube.com/watch...
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2798 Feb 19, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone but the three dumbest hillbillies in the forum.
I'm here to "earnestly content for the faith that was once delivered unto the saints"........not to water down the gospel so that people like me.

REAL Christians recognize REAL Christians, fake "Christians" dislike REAL Christians because we can see right through them.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#2799 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here to "earnestly content for the faith that was once delivered unto the saints"........not to water down the gospel so that people like me.
REAL Christians recognize REAL Christians, fake "Christians" dislike REAL Christians because we can see right through them.
Actually, "REAL" Christians despise true Christians and call them "fake" Christians.
Because self-proclaiming "REAL" Christians are threatened by a true Christian's sincerity -in-Christ.

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2800 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
100% agree Romans. I stands with you.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2801 Feb 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>100% agree Romans. I stands with you.
Amen Laci! God Bless you for standing up for God's Word despite all these attacks and lies from the anti-Christian trolls. The demons don't like when the TRUTH is told but our rewards will be eternal when we get to Heaven.

You and the other REAL Christians are a blessing to this forum. May God Bless you!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#2802 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I've been trying to tell you. You hate Christians because they are nothing like you.

Location hidden

#2803 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Laci! God Bless you for standing up for God's Word despite all these attacks and lies from the anti-Christian trolls. The demons don't like when the TRUTH is told but our rewards will be eternal when we get to Heaven.
You and the other REAL Christians are a blessing to this forum. May God Bless you!
Thank you Romans. You are very sweet and kind, I always see Christ in your posts to anyone you post to. You speak God's Word in boldness. I appreciate you, and my prayer for you is to be blessed in all you do.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2804 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to spam the boards with your meltdown now because you got exposed?
In the brilliant words of janabee...he has to. It's his modus operandi. Spamming lies. I guess he gets paid by the number of posts he makes and who responds to him. Want to reduce his paycheck? LOL!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2806 Feb 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Devil masquerading as a cookie.....
Your house of cookies is crumbling,lol.
Cookie is brilliant and honest.

Unlike the evil conniving hate driven inbred POS that you are.

Location hidden

#2807 Feb 20, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that even offering an olive branch and trying to get Laci to see something positive, that she, while claiming to be Christian, rejects it. What's up with that?

Me, I know what I've been doing for two years isn't working so NorCal and jannabee have inspired me to try something else. It may not stop the trolls, but my time posting is going to be so much better not lying die in shyte when I'm on here and trying to make it something it's not.

Location hidden

#2808 Feb 20, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Star, backat cha'! You are a good example of how to just shoot from the hip at these guys. AND with a great sense of humor I enjoy!!!

Location hidden

#2809 Feb 20, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that even offering an olive branch and trying to get Laci to see something positive, that she, while claiming to be Christian, rejects it. What's up with that?
Me, I know what I've been doing for two years isn't working so NorCal and jannabee have inspired me to try something else. It may not stop the trolls, but my time posting is going to be so much better not lying die in shyte when I'm on here and trying to make it something it's not.
I took the olive branch( touched tip of the leaf) but you jerked it back from my hand. I defended you Cookie.

Location hidden

#2810 Feb 20, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cookie the attacks can stop if you want them to. I don't claim to be a Christian......I am a Christian and I am not ashamed to post of God's love,power and His judgement. Might just be me but it seems even in this post you are accusing and attacking. When you said this >she claiming to be Christian< I can get along with you Cookie if you allow it......I don't mean that in a bad way either.
NativenotfromPA

Union, NJ

#2811 Feb 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I do stand up for Gods word and for the truth.. It is posters and phoney christians such as yourself, dollarsbill, Laci,Sola, etc... that are an afront to true christians who do not waste Gods precious time posting on a public forum 24/7. Ever heard of sloth? Idolitry, with all the me, me, me, I am a perfect christian pontificating? Frauds, all of you.. Get off your asses and do something productive. It's a shame you are not out cleaning your church, or going with others to witness in person. Why are you not out passing out traxs? Why are you not at a bible study group? Why are you not doing meals-on-wheels. Shut up you hypocrites.. We are all fully aware of who true christians are and do not think for a momnet you are in the lambs book.. Shame on all of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 15 min Atheistgirl 3,869
THE LORD of THE SPIRIT REALM 1 hr Atheistgirl 38
Why? 1 hr Viejita 3
ASK THE LORD of THE SPIRIT REALM 2 hr Atheistgirl 4
Who else wants to go back and stop the fall of ... 2 hr Preacher 44
Spirit bodies. 3 hr janeebee 37
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 3 hr Atheistgirl 36
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr KAB 8,269
Why do you really believe in a god? 7 hr Hardcore 626
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 8 hr 10uhsee 1,353