Abortion? Good or Bad?

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#2771 Feb 19, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wrap yourself around your pole scumbag.
is that more of that "Good News" you preach...

Ya you follow in christ's path... LOL

He won't even know who the fluck you are
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#2772 Feb 19, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>is that more of that "Good News" you preach...
Ya you follow in christ's path... LOL
He won't even know who the fluck you are
I'm just giving you what you dish out. If you can't take it take your pole and go.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#2773 Feb 19, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you were NOT born a non-believer.
Apart from the gifts of evolution and our parent's genetics we are blank slates at birth. So yes, we are all born non-believers.
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You CHOSE to be a non believer. All because your parents were secularists you say.
Yes, I eventually chose to CONTINUE being a non-believer. Obviously the other option was to believe. However, given my life experiences to that point in time my thinking was 'weighted' towards remaining a non-believer. So it was not much of a 'choice' was it?
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
That is where you get the wrong assumption that everyone os a product of their environment. That is a lie. You may CHOOSE to take on the trappings of your environment but there is ALWAYS a choice. Can a person move out of the ghetto to better themselves or not? While on the other hand someone born with a silver spoon in their mouth may have a ghetto mentality.
Actually I think everyone is a product of their life experiences to date, their parent's genetics and evolution.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Placitas, NM

#2774 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this "everyone". I love my Christian brothers and sisters in Christ, from all different denominations and walks of life.
Everyone but the three dumbest hillbillies in the forum.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2775 Feb 19, 2013
Bottomline is, more and more are aware of the republican cult and the fact Christ was not against abortion and neither was God.

So, it's a woman's choice. If you're a fundie woman and don't want to have an abortion, then don't. It's your right. Beyond that, your attempts to impose your will onto others is NOT Christ based.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2776 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Bottomline is, more and more are aware of the republican cult and the fact Christ was not against abortion and neither was God.
So, it's a woman's choice. If you're a fundie woman and don't want to have an abortion, then don't. It's your right. Beyond that, your attempts to impose your will onto others is NOT Christ based.
Another Satanic post. It is not your 'right' to murder the unborn who are helpless and cannot speak for themselves. You are merciless and will not receive mercy from God. Perhaps God will chase you with an axe for a while to show you how it feels?
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#2777 Feb 19, 2013
christ you're thick.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Satanic post. It is not your 'right' to murder the unborn who are helpless and cannot speak for themselves. You are merciless and will not receive mercy from God. Perhaps God will chase you with an axe for a while to show you how it feels?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2778 Feb 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No! What gets to you is when that nose ring gets caught in the sheets.......LOL!
Is that how you hubby leads you?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2779 Feb 19, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually WIP was more of a stand up person than YOU will ever be.
Oh really? Isnt it YOU wayne that spat upon her here on topix on the day of her death and condemned her to hell in HER MEMORIAL THREADS?
And got so much hate posts from the ENTIRE topix community that you had to slither away and change your name? That kind of stand up wayne?

Dont you dare talk about WIP. You dont have any right to play that bullshit!

Wayne, you are a first class piece of dung. And if you think that chair and diapers of yours is hell, just wait until you quit breathing.. the real hell will have just begun for your arse!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#2780 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you purposely ignored all the parts of the bible where pregnant women and innocent children were murdered by your god or the ones he condoned or ignores that were carried out. So much for the mercy argument you just failed at.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2781 Feb 19, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you purposely ignored all the parts of the bible where pregnant women and innocent children were murdered by your god or the ones he condoned or ignores that were carried out. So much for the mercy argument you just failed at.
I didn't ignore them. You didn't ask. What makes you think God has to do what He requires of us? He does not.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#2782 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ignore them. You didn't ask. What makes you think God has to do what He requires of us? He does not.
Oh yes he did!!!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2783 Feb 19, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes he did!!!
God does whatever pleases Him.

1 Samuel 2:6 (NKJV)
6 "The LORD kills and makes alive; He brings down to the grave and brings up.

And nobody can stop Him.

Daniel 4:35 (NKJV)
35 All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; He does according to His will in the army of heaven And among the inhabitants of the earth. NO ONE CAN RESTRAIN HIS HAND Or say to Him, "What have You done?"

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#2784 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God does whatever pleases Him.
1 Samuel 2:6 (NKJV)
6 "The LORD kills and makes alive; He brings down to the grave and brings up.
And nobody can stop Him.
Daniel 4:35 (NKJV)
35 All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; He does according to His will in the army of heaven And among the inhabitants of the earth. NO ONE CAN RESTRAIN HIS HAND Or say to Him, "What have You done?"
God does what he wants, even murdering those fetuses. So if god doesn't give a damn, then who are you to say no to abortions? You contradict yourself consistently.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2785 Feb 19, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>God does what he wants, even murdering those fetuses. So if god doesn't give a damn, then who are you to say no to abortions? You contradict yourself consistently.
God isn't murdering the unborn. People like you are.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2786 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Is that how you hubby leads you?
You do enjoy bashing gays and I now have the proof.

On February 19, 13, Troth for Leogere wrote:
> LMAO.. my gaydar was SPOT on! I got your number..
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> Oh.. btw, the mods know quite well about my support for my daughter and how
> nasty i'll get in defending her being gay.. Dont you even play that game!
> its WELL documented.

I am not gay but yet you seem to feel it sucks to be gay well I will not tolerate your hatred of gays and will point this out every time you do it. Your daughter may very well be gay however it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how you truly feel about gays if you think they are gay well the PM speaks for itself.
Punisher

Union, NJ

#2787 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Punisher,
you've proven time and time again to know NOTHING about the Word of God. That's fine but stop pretending like you do. The scriptures are clear that unsaved people won't understand them correctly and you and the other unbelievers prove this to be TRUE.
You unbelievers only want the "nice" Jesus........but He was nice to those sinners because they REPENTED of their wickedness. Jesus didn't tell them 'it's cool to sin'.....'judge not, sin is fun and cool'.
Jesus said 'REPENT OR PERISH' and "if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off, etc etc" and "how can ye escape the damnation of hell" and "Fear him, which after he has killed has power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him." and "IN HELL HE LIFT UP HIS EYES BEING IN TORMENTS" and I could go on and on.
Jesus told the adulterer woman to "go and sin no more".....He didn't say "it's cool you're sleeping around"........He said "GO AND SIN NO MORE"!
Jesus tells us to "JUDGE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT".
The "judge not" verses mean to not judge hypocritically.
Again, calling BS on your BS.

You know nothing of what I want. So don't tell me what they might be.

There is no proof that the ones forgiven by Jesus never sinned again. This is where you self-righteous, self-aggrandizing Xtians lose credibility.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2788 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You do enjoy bashing gays and I now have the proof.
On February 19, 13, Troth for Leogere wrote:
> LMAO.. my gaydar was SPOT on! I got your number..
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> Oh.. btw, the mods know quite well about my support for my daughter and how
> nasty i'll get in defending her being gay.. Dont you even play that game!
> its WELL documented.
I am not gay but yet you seem to feel it sucks to be gay well I will not tolerate your hatred of gays and will point this out every time you do it. Your daughter may very well be gay however it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how you truly feel about gays if you think they are gay well the PM speaks for itself.
Are you going to spam the boards with your meltdown now because you got exposed?

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2789 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to spam the boards with your meltdown now because you got exposed?
It is imperative all see you for what you truly are TROTH and that is a gay hating bashing bigot.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2790 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to spam the boards with your meltdown now because you got exposed?
It is YOU who have been "exposed" as having no life and only death to look forward to. Care to retract your ignorant statements? But that would take SOOOO long. Your father Satan has lied to you and you swallowed the lies. Please convince us that you really aren't so ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breath of god, and how we come to light. 26 min Big Al 239
Get the Chip at your employer 26 min Faith 18
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 1 hr RiccardoFire 2,676
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Ben Avraham 1,390
Global Warming, Return of Christ. Any Relations... (Jul '07) 21 hr natalie 26
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 22 hr JW PAEDOPHILE CULT 8
Taranis Tue say NO to PenisPervs 1
More from around the web