Abortion? Good or Bad?

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#225 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Another personal insult from you.
Nothing new and quite expected from one who has such a narrow viewpoint.
No, those women most likely would not listen to you, but you have no idea whether they listen to God or not.
That is just another slanderous remark from you about folks you don't know and will NEVER know.
I have no reason to 'fool' people, Laci.
LMAO
I give my own beliefs, opinions here, the same as most do.
Yes you do Nettie.....but, I see you in all your deception.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#227 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Another personal insult from you.
Nothing new and quite expected from one who has such a narrow viewpoint.
No, those women most likely would not listen to you, but you have no idea whether they listen to God or not.
That is just another slanderous remark from you about folks you don't know and will NEVER know.
I have no reason to 'fool' people, Laci.
LMAO
I give my own beliefs, opinions here, the same as most do.
I would call a insult mild compared to your voice calling out for the death of children Nettie........you try to deceive but, it is you who is deceived. You are lost Nettie, lost...You need to repent. You are leading others down this crocked broad road.....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#229 Jan 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>God is the one who has the plans for them..... Jer.29-11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
See the last few words Cookie?? God will give the end! To call you a liberal is to easy, you have a Hitler heart.
So, you dig up ONE scripture and somehow try to justify saying evil things about Cookie, a person you have never even met?
My God, go confess, repent, and wash your mouth out and your hands!
Geez, Laci.
YOU are the evil one. Too bad you can't see the evil in your post.
And, stop using God and the Bible like that to support YOUR hatred and bigotry and evilness.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#228 Jan 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I READ the post and responded accordingly. If all you have is attitude toward me and not a discussion, buh bye!!!
You are saying bye??? Bye, come back when you don't have long to stay....

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#230 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, look who is out of scripture rebuttals and is resorting to personal insults and insults of that person's faith as well..........
Jesus Sees You, Laci.
I know He does......He sees you too.

He sees you for pro-choice.
He sees me as pro-life.

Wonder who He agrees with? Since His Father said "Thou shall not Kill"......I would say He agrees with me.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#231 Jan 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>God is the one who has the plans for them..... Jer.29-11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
See the last few words Cookie?? God will give the end! To call you a liberal is to easy, you have a Hitler heart.
No, YOU are the one...NOTHING about abortion is mentioned in the bible. It is not wrong nor is it a sin. YOU are creating a sin where none exists according to God and THAT is ARROGANCE with no boundaries..to believe yourself above God.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#232 Jan 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I would call a insult mild compared to your voice calling out for the death of children Nettie........you try to deceive but, it is you who is deceived. You are lost Nettie, lost...You need to repent. You are leading others down this crocked broad road.....
Show in the Bible where abortion is wrong? There is NOTHING in the bible that says abortion is wrong.

YOU are putting yourself above GOD and CREATING a new sin and JUDGING Those who have abortions and CONDEMNING them to hell.'

How arrogant of you.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#233 Jan 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are saying bye??? Bye, come back when you don't have long to stay....
To comments from people out trolling. GEEZE, you sure do need a life, Laci. With your hatred I can understand why your husband doesn't mind your posting on here so much.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#234 Jan 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I would call a insult mild compared to your voice calling out for the death of children Nettie........you try to deceive but, it is you who is deceived. You are lost Nettie, lost...You need to repent. You are leading others down this crocked broad road.....
You are attempting to lead some toward a Christian government with Christian based laws.
And, the ONLY Christian views/beliefs you want in our laws and government are YOURS!
You are the evil one here and not me.
You want tyranny.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#235 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, really?
All?
God will judge one at death based upon the light that soul received during their lifetime.
Anyone who has dealt with abortion on any level has enough light to know its wrong.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#236 Jan 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Show in the Bible where abortion is wrong? There is NOTHING in the bible that says abortion is wrong.
YOU are putting yourself above GOD and CREATING a new sin and JUDGING Those who have abortions and CONDEMNING them to hell.'
How arrogant of you.
It violates the 6th commandment.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#237 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
It violates the 6th commandment.
No, there's no killing of a human. It violates nothing. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.

There are NO quotes about abortion being wrong from God nor Christ. YOU, like Laci, have created a sin not designated by God nor Christ. YOU JUDGE the women who partake in their legal rights and you SEND them to hell.

How arrogant of YOU to be the interpreter of God's word; to CREATE a sin neither God nor Christ spoke of at all.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#238 Jan 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU are the one...NOTHING about abortion is mentioned in the bible. It is not wrong nor is it a sin. YOU are creating a sin where none exists according to God and THAT is ARROGANCE with no boundaries..to believe yourself above God.
A Buddhist posting about God? Are you confused in who is your god? No working for you Cookie, I am smarter that that....you can call it arrogance, I call it trying to save a baby.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#239 Jan 17, 2013
not

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#241 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has dealt with abortion on any level has enough light to know its wrong.
The Bible doesn't abortion, Jeff.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#240 Jan 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
To comments from people out trolling. GEEZE, you sure do need a life, Laci. With your hatred I can understand why your husband doesn't mind your posting on here so much.
Do you even have a husband Cookie? Now, the threads show, you are on here much more then I am. You are all over these threads.....you been here so long mold is growing on you.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#242 Jan 17, 2013
The Bible never uses anything less than "human" terms to describe the "unborn" Cookie......

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#243 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible doesn't abortion, Jeff.
The Bible doesn't condemn abortion, Jeff.
It shown read.....
But, then, someone already pointed this one out to you.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#244 Jan 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there's no killing of a human. It violates nothing. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.
There are NO quotes about abortion being wrong from God nor Christ. YOU, like Laci, have created a sin not designated by God nor Christ. YOU JUDGE the women who partake in their legal rights and you SEND them to hell.
How arrogant of YOU to be the interpreter of God's word; to CREATE a sin neither God nor Christ spoke of at all.
Six weeks after conception, the baby's heart starts beating. The moment it is conceived, it is a child. It is murder Cookie and you will reap all that you are sowing on these threads....

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#245 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You are attempting to lead some toward a Christian government with Christian based laws.
And, the ONLY Christian views/beliefs you want in our laws and government are YOURS!
You are the evil one here and not me.
You want tyranny.
I want babies to live! I want you to help get the mold off Cookie....;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 4 min Barmsweb 1,654
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 15 min Barmsweb 2,455
the pauline paradox 1 hr Ben Avraham 79
The truth is difficult, I understand. 1 hr Barmsweb 35
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr Barmsweb 138
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 5 hr Big Al 467
You are God, What is the first thing you Fix? 9 hr stephgw64 68
More from around the web