|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Romans very kind of you. Satan is always furious at the steadfastness of God's ppl. The Bibles tells us to rejoice when we are persecuted.....I have witnessed this happen to you, yet I have never seen you waver. I am blessed to have met you on here and I am sure you will be blessed for your stand.
When the devils attack us REAL Christians, it only makes us Christians stronger and more united in the faith.

Romans 16:20- And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That is a lie...You posted Natives Moms....did you not sicko? Whats the big deal you don't like the way I look? Gay men probably don't. No big deal.....
Troth is correct, he never posted Native's moms pic, and neither did I.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
When the devils attack us REAL Christians, it only makes us Christians stronger and more united in the faith.
Romans 16:20- And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
15. The "pre-martyr". This character is so obsessed with becoming a martyr that he keeps up an ongoing commentary on how horribly he is going to be treated sometime in the future.

16. The self-martyr. This one usually hits his stride in his 2nd post whining about how horribly he is being treated for speaking "the truth". Some go overboard and start it with their first post even before getting any responses. See "pre-martyr". Also known as "You're all picking on me."

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Troth is correct, he never posted Native's moms pic, and neither did I.
Did you see Trough post very mean and heartless comments about her dead mother? Now you have just recently lost your mother, how would you feel if you were her. Would you be hurt and angry? Honestly Nettie answer this......

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You look much older than your age. I've seen Troth's Facebook pic and he looks much younger than you, even though he spent most of his life defending this
Country. Give it up, Laci! No one, except vain old you, really cares about how you look. Just don't continue bragging about people being "jealous of your looks". In the REAL world, it isn't important, at all.
So you say........LOL! Defending this country? So that answers a lot for me...post traumatic stress? I thought he seemed violent. It can bring on mental health problems. Bingo, thanks Tickie!

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
They know they have but a short time to work...they are operating in panic mode.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see Trough post very mean and heartless comments about her dead mother? Now you have just recently lost your mother, how would you feel if you were her. Would you be hurt and angry? Honestly Nettie answer this......
Awww. poor laci got caught spreading lies.. I thought you were commanded NOT to "bear false witness"? Or is that NOT a commandment?

well??????????

Speak! good dog!
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Roland_Deschain wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your belief not mine. As I have already explained, I had a secular upbringing. AFAIAC you are talking bollocks.
AFAIAC, YOU are talking bollocks. Again, you have NO proof of your assertions except your own words. You say YOU have no reason to believe beyond what you see or hear or so on and so on while you dismiss out of hand the THOUSANDS or BILLIONS of life experiences of believers. Who the hell are YOU to say they are wrong? You are nobody in the grand scheme of things. Let's see your proof of your unbelief. You have none, none whatsoever except the belligerant ramblings of atheists like Dawkins and Hitchens. Big deal, they are nobody.

So, while BILLIONS believe and only a crummy two or three percent of arrogant individuals like you do NOT believe, you'll excuse me while I ignore you.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You look much older than your age. I've seen Troth's Facebook pic and he looks much younger than you, even though he spent most of his life defending this
Country. Give it up, Laci! No one, except vain old you, really cares about how you look. Just don't continue bragging about people being "jealous of your looks". In the REAL world, it isn't important, at all.
I think Pig Trough was in the military around the same time I was. There were no conflicts around that time. He may have defended his place in the chow line but that's about it.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see Trough post very mean and heartless comments about her dead mother? Now you have just recently lost your mother, how would you feel if you were her. Would you be hurt and angry? Honestly Nettie answer this......
Nasty, vile posts bring on nasty, vile posts.
That seems to be the way of Topix.
Which, by the way, is why you are now receiving ......
nasty, vile posts.

Try to learn a little something here from my post, hon.

Native condemned Troth and many others straight to hell.
What would your reaction be to that sort of thing over and over and over?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You look like a retired cheap hooker, honey,
She is.. she t-mailed me and offered it for 5 bucks. Disgusting!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
AFAIAC, YOU are talking bollocks. Again, you have NO proof of your assertions except your own words. You say YOU have no reason to believe beyond what you see or hear or so on and so on while you dismiss out of hand the THOUSANDS or BILLIONS of life experiences of believers. Who the hell are YOU to say they are wrong? You are nobody in the grand scheme of things. Let's see your proof of your unbelief. You have none, none whatsoever except the belligerant ramblings of atheists like Dawkins and Hitchens. Big deal, they are nobody.
So, while BILLIONS believe and only a crummy two or three percent of arrogant individuals like you do NOT believe, you'll excuse me while I ignore you.
Wayne, two-thirds of the world's population are not Christians.
Geez, son.
If you're gonna bash someone, have your FACTS handy.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So you say........LOL! Defending this country? So that answers a lot for me...post traumatic stress? I thought he seemed violent. It can bring on mental health problems. Bingo, thanks Tickie!
What has brought on your own PTS, Laci?
You seem capable of violence in your choice of words that you use.

And, Troth has no post traumatic stress that I know of, and I have been around military the majority of my life.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You look like a retired cheap hooker, honey,
There's that shining catholic upbringing coming through! LMAO

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Pig Trough was in the military around the same time I was. There were no conflicts around that time. He may have defended his place in the chow line but that's about it.
Wrong.

And, Wayne, Troth was career Marines.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>They know they have but a short time to work...they are operating in panic mode.
So says the 'devil church expert thingie'.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that shining catholic upbringing coming through! LMAO
And yet your posts reflect Christlike behavior every time?

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>She is.. she t-mailed me and offered it for 5 bucks. Disgusting!
Yuck........don't even go there......I wouldn't have you, aids kills.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>What has brought on your own PTS, Laci?
You seem capable of violence in your choice of words that you use.
And, Troth has no post traumatic stress that I know of, and I have been around military the majority of my life.
LOL! Everybody is guilty except Troth.......you in love Nettie?
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Nasty, vile posts bring on nasty, vile posts.
That seems to be the way of Topix.
Which, by the way, is why you are now receiving ......
nasty, vile posts.
Try to learn a little something here from my post, hon.
Native condemned Troth and many others straight to hell.
What would your reaction be to that sort of thing over and over and over?
Native was right. So, how would you feel if somebody started to CONTINOUSLY slam your recently departed mother? You are so damned smug and condescending. THAT is also a hypocritical and sinful nature Nettie. You are a prideful, arrogant feminist.

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,361 - 2,380 of2,857
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 5 min -Lea- 78,048
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 20 min Brother Lee Love 1,233
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 28 min Mr Ironhart 5,925
A Message from Nettie 2 hr Nc resident 290
Christians, please explain this to me... 3 hr Laci Ann 7 2,984
Does Prayer Make A Difference? 3 hr Laci Ann 7 16
Who Believes The Planet Is 6000 Years Old? 3 hr NDanger 37
•••
•••