“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2687 Feb 18, 2013
NDanger wrote:
No, we are the idiots...we deliberately do this against HIS will.
THAT is the first time you've ever posted a truth!

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#2688 Feb 18, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did,Yes it was a good comeback. What, I can't add my own bit of sarcasm. I was playing along.
Duly noted...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2689 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Romans very kind of you. Satan is always furious at the steadfastness of God's ppl. The Bibles tells us to rejoice when we are persecuted.....I have witnessed this happen to you, yet I have never seen you waver. I am blessed to have met you on here and I am sure you will be blessed for your stand.
Whatever.........

There are no devils on Topix.

You seem to have a fetish about trying to 'see' devils in folks.
Quite a depressing way to be all the time.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2690 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Christian. You belong to an heretical sect.
LOL.....says a devil?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2691 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So....where you at when women are telling you that? Gay bar? What do they try to pick you up with a fork lift? I would say no one is jealous of you? I wouldn't be....I'd say some ppl have no teeth, however the majority here see well enough to know a dike when the see one.......One eye comes in handy then.
MY MY MY.. the canine hag LOVES to 'label; people.. got your number..

Have you seen you picture today? I did again and again I had to puke.

Honey, you look like the "dyke" from hell! And that is an insult to "dykes", ya female dog!
You are a nasty, vile ugly heifer.. and dont use that bible to defend your ugly arse.. That makes you even uglier!

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#2692 Feb 18, 2013
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
...or a serial killer or drug pusher or welfare bum etc.
Or a teacher or astronaut or physicist...

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2693 Feb 18, 2013
No wonder the un-believers want the Christians off from here.....

We are the voice for the un-born and for marriage being between one man and one woman. It must be hard to hear you have the blood of innocent children on your hands.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2694 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You show love Romans in fact it was one of the first things I noticed about your posts.
Too bad you're a MAJOR failure at that! Just goes to show how utterly flawed you are.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2695 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>MY MY MY.. the canine hag LOVES to 'label; people.. got your number..
Have you seen you picture today? I did again and again I had to puke.
Honey, you look like the "dyke" from hell! And that is an insult to "dykes", ya female dog!
You are a nasty, vile ugly heifer.. and dont use that bible to defend your ugly arse.. That makes you even uglier!
I do not look like a man and if you saw my pic you would know that. You must really have some insecurities about your looks to worry so much about mine. I told you to post it. I have nothing to hide. Pagan already posted it two different times. She wanted on my fb and I would not add her and that is why she is so furious.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2696 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So....where you at when women are telling you that? Gay bar? What do they try to pick you up with a fork lift? I would say no one is jealous of you? I wouldn't be....I'd say some ppl have no teeth, however the majority here see well enough to know a dike when the see one.......One eye comes in handy then.
P.S. It was a seminar with some of the brightest minds in the country, and in Europe; Doctors, Cancer Researchers, PHD's, editors from the New York Times, Psychoanalysts etc. Somthing you would never go to or understand, Laci, because you're stuck in your "holler" with your little narrow mind.
Why don't you stop bearing false witnesss against people? Surely, you must know your not that bright? Why don't you just admit it?

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2697 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci, you ignorant slut! It's a good thing that you'll never get out of the "holler" you were born in. LOL!
Slut?
Melting down?
Spring is not here yet frosty.....

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2698 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not look like a man and if you saw my pic you would know that. You must really have some insecurities about your looks to worry so much about mine. I told you to post it. I have nothing to hide. Pagan already posted it two different times. She wanted on my fb and I would not add her and that is why she is so furious.
Who said you "looked like a man"? I said you make 'diesel dykes' look good.. you are that homely and downright fugly!
Honey.. we are smarter than you.. we arent posting your picture on topix.. they frown on that..
and yes, Ive been to your facebook page sweetie.. you just dont know when or who I was or how I got there!.. LMAO!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2699 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. It was a seminar with some of the brightest minds in the country, and in Europe; Doctors, Cancer Researchers, PHD's, editors from the New York Times, Psychoanalysts etc. Somthing you would never go to or understand, Laci, because you're stuck in your "holler" with your little narrow mind.
Why don't you stop bearing false witnesss against people? Surely, you must know your not that bright? Why don't you just admit it?
Post 2697....

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2700 Feb 18, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! HIGH FIVE!!! That's freakin' funny...
LOL. Thanks!

Location hidden

#2701 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
It was a seminar with some of the brightest minds in the U.S., Canada and Europe. PhDs, Psychoanalysts, Cancer Researchers, editors from the New York Times, etc. Of course, you wouldn't be there, because of your narrow little mind. It's a good thing you're stuck in your "holler". You have nothing to give but hate, as does Roman Roads. It's a shame you and others never tried to educate yourselves.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2702 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Slut?
Wear it with pride.. you deserve it! Its the ONLY way you 'get any'!

Location hidden

#2703 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Post 2697....
You are a petty little hateful person. What else can I say?

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2704 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Who said you "looked like a man"? I said you make 'diesel dykes' look good.. you are that homely and downright fugly!
Honey.. we are smarter than you.. we arent posting your picture on topix.. they frown on that..
and yes, Ive been to your facebook page sweetie.. you just dont know when or who I was or how I got there!.. LMAO!
That is a lie...You posted Natives Moms....did you not sicko? Whats the big deal you don't like the way I look? Gay men probably don't. No big deal.....

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2705 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That is a lie...You posted Natives Moms....did you not sicko?
Learn the truth ya little tramp of the night..

too bad you really dont know because you werent here..
Oh I had a ball with native about that! But did I post it? well I'm here arent I?
Guess that means no... eh?

thats the problem with you.. if I tell you that you birth puppies enough times, you'll believe it as gospel because you're just way too ignorant and with an IQ as low as yours, you'll start birthing them!
Oh Laci.. thats why you are such a pathetic excuse.

Location hidden

#2706 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not look like a man and if you saw my pic you would know that. You must really have some insecurities about your looks to worry so much about mine. I told you to post it. I have nothing to hide. Pagan already posted it two different times. She wanted on my fb and I would not add her and that is why she is so furious.
You look much older than your age. I've seen Troth's Facebook pic and he looks much younger than you, even though he spent most of his life defending this
Country. Give it up, Laci! No one, except vain old you, really cares about how you look. Just don't continue bragging about people being "jealous of your looks". In the REAL world, it isn't important, at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 39 min NDanger 124
Jesus Is Not The Reason For The Season 55 min NDanger 6
+++++++ THE INCARNATION of GOD +++++++ 56 min NDanger 115
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? (Jun '14) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 4,719
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr River Tam 17,273
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 2 hr Old GT 580
Let's talk about God's definition of love 3 hr Truth 447
More from around the web