Abortion? Good or Bad?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#2667 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are allowed to defend ourselves. Not to mention, this is supposed to be the Christian area of Topix.

You people are coming to us......think about it.(Me;LOL)

Quit taking scripture out of context. Every play "Christian" and demon filled heathen loves to take the "judge not" and "turn the cheek" scriptures out of context. How about actually reading and studying the scriptures for yourselves instead of copying from other idiots?
This is NOT a gated community. Not that the gates of others ever mattered to Xtians.

You want to remain inviolate - while violating everyone you please. That time is over. You will be scrutinized - end of story. Get over it.

I've done enough Bible study to last three lifetimes. I can take any piece of the Bible, any part turn it upside down, inside out, shove it in a blender and feed it to the dogs - and YOU cant stop me. I can do as I please, and of the few better lessons taught by the MAN Jesus, was to turn the other MOFO cheek, and to shake off the dust and move the F on!

You also dont OWN the rights to the use, the interpretation, or anything else re; the Bible. No one owns it. Except some think they do - arrogant, faith on their sleeve wearing Xtians like you!

Every deluded, hate-filled, self-serving Xtian loves to take ownership of their Gods words, and play at having some special powers to read and figure it out...ROFLMAO! If only...

See this is where I call BS on your BS. BS!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2668 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Christian. You belong to an heretical sect.
What sect is that? My Independent Fundamental Bible Believing beliefs are based entirely on the New Testament church model established by Peter, Paul, and the other apostles. We were never part of the Harlot RCC which only came in existence in the 300's AD. Nor were we part of the Protestant movement that still clings to many unscriptural beliefs that they learned from the RCC.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#2669 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
We are posting in the CHRISTIAN area of Topix. Don't come to a Christian forum if you don't want to read about Christ Jesus and Christianity. How hard is that to understand?
You are not taking about Christ and Christianity. You are talking about Romans Road and putting people down, lying about them and pretending you're somehow better than they are.

#2670 Feb 18, 2013
Punisher,
you've proven time and time again to know NOTHING about the Word of God. That's fine but stop pretending like you do. The scriptures are clear that unsaved people won't understand them correctly and you and the other unbelievers prove this to be TRUE.

You unbelievers only want the "nice" Jesus........but He was nice to those sinners because they REPENTED of their wickedness. Jesus didn't tell them 'it's cool to sin'.....'judge not, sin is fun and cool'.

Jesus said 'REPENT OR PERISH' and "if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off, etc etc" and "how can ye escape the damnation of hell" and "Fear him, which after he has killed has power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him." and "IN HELL HE LIFT UP HIS EYES BEING IN TORMENTS" and I could go on and on.

Jesus told the adulterer woman to "go and sin no more".....He didn't say "it's cool you're sleeping around"........He said "GO AND SIN NO MORE"!

Jesus tells us to "JUDGE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT".

The "judge not" verses mean to not judge hypocritically.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#2671 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What sect is that? My Independent Fundamental Bible Believing beliefs are based entirely on the New Testament church model established by Peter, Paul, and the other apostles. We were never part of the Harlot RCC which only came in existence in the 300's AD. Nor were we part of the Protestant movement that still clings to many unscriptural beliefs that they learned from the RCC.
What sect? Eveyone knows you're a member of the Independent Right Wing Bible Only Fundamentalist Cult of Ignorance. We've been at this long enough to know.

#2672 Feb 18, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not taking about Christ and Christianity. You are talking about Romans Road and putting people down, lying about them and pretending you're somehow better than they are.
Who have I put down?
Who have I lied about?
How have I acted like I was better than anyone else?

I've stated multiple times before, and I'll state it again.....I'm just a sinner saved by grace. As a sinner, I deserved to be cast into Hell. But Jesus loved me enough to shed His precious, sinless BLOOD on the cross for my sins. He DIED on the cross for my sins, was put in a tomb, and in 3 days rose from the grave.....He is risen and currently resides at the right hand of the Father.

I LOVE YOU JESUS! THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#2673 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
We are posting in the CHRISTIAN area of Topix. Don't come to a Christian forum if you don't want to read about Christ Jesus and Christianity. How hard is that to understand?
You're the one who shouldn't come here,... not if you don't want to know what others think of your beliefs and opinions about Jesus Christ and Christianity.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#2674 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Who have I put down?
Who have I lied about?
How have I acted like I was better than anyone else?
I've stated multiple times before, and I'll state it again.....I'm just a sinner saved by grace. As a sinner, I deserved to be cast into Hell. But Jesus loved me enough to shed His precious, sinless BLOOD on the cross for my sins. He DIED on the cross for my sins, was put in a tomb, and in 3 days rose from the grave.....He is risen and currently resides at the right hand of the Father.
I LOVE YOU JESUS! THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!
You have put down everyone who is not a fundie.
You have lied about everyone who is not a fundie.
You pretend you are better than everyone, including God.

#2675 Feb 18, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who shouldn't come here,... not if you don't want to know what others think of your beliefs and opinions about Jesus Christ and Christianity.
Do try to follow along. People are attacking a Christian woman because they are jealous of her and angry at her for standing up for the TRUTH of God's Word. Yet this the Christian forum.......she has every right to post here.

#2676 Feb 18, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You have put down everyone who is not a fundie.
You have lied about everyone who is not a fundie.
You pretend you are better than everyone, including God.
Links to posts? You just saying something doesn't make it true.

Everyone reading these threads know how the anti-Christian trolls lie and twist others posts.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#2677 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try to follow along. People are attacking a Christian woman because they are jealous of her and angry at her for standing up for the TRUTH of God's Word. Yet this the Christian forum.......she has every right to post here.
Here we have you attacking a Christian woman on December 7th of last year:

"I pray that the Lord softens your heart and allows the light to come in/"
-- you

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2678 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking about yourself in third person?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#2679 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Links to posts? You just saying something doesn't make it true.
Everyone reading these threads know how the anti-Christian trolls lie and twist others posts.
Everyone knows you hate Christians because they're nothing like you.

#2680 Feb 18, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows you hate Christians because they're nothing like you.
Who is this "everyone". I love my Christian brothers and sisters in Christ, from all different denominations and walks of life.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#2681 Feb 18, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Or all the miscreants. Which is the more likely outcomes, considering the sh/tty conditions most of them would have been born into and raised in...
If all things are part of your Gods plan, than these abortions are part of his plan too! He deliberately planned it to happen this way...weird, huh? Biblically, he seems to like dead babies, especially when they're heads are smashed on the rocks...
BTW, where do YOU see all these dead babies...are you rummaging thru medical waste again..?
Well, then just kill everyone...this way you will make sure no 'miscreants' will survive...

No, we are the idiots...we deliberately do this against HIS will.

“Chasing wolves from the sheep”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2682 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweetie! As I said, a lot of us know who you are and have seen your photos on Facebook. Don't try to lie your way out of this one. At my age, women are telling me they don't believe my age and men still try to pick me up. I have never needed plastic surgery like your pal GS. LOL! However, I NEVER posted that people are jealous of me because of my looks, YOU did! Maybe the people in your community are all inbred and have one eye, no teeth, etc. LOL!
So....where you at when women are telling you that? Gay bar? What do they try to pick you up with a fork lift? I would say no one is jealous of you? I wouldn't be....I'd say some ppl have no teeth, however the majority here see well enough to know a dike when the see one.......One eye comes in handy then.

Location hidden

#2683 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Page after page of attacks against Laci.......the devils are so jealous of her.
To make the devils so angry and mad for standing up for God is always a good thing. The Word of God says this will happen.(John 15:18-21, 2 Timothy 3:12, 2 Timothy 1:8)
1 Peter 4:14- If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
----------
Laci's family and friends are lucky to have someone like her in their lives. God Bless the REAL Christians!
Thank you Romans very kind of you. Satan is always furious at the steadfastness of God's ppl. The Bibles tells us to rejoice when we are persecuted.....I have witnessed this happen to you, yet I have never seen you waver. I am blessed to have met you on here and I am sure you will be blessed for your stand.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2684 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So....where you at when women are telling you that? Gay bar? What do they try to pick you up with a fork lift? I would say no one is jealous of you? I wouldn't be....I'd say some ppl have no teeth, however the majority here see well enough to know a dike when the see one.......One eye comes in handy then.
Laci, I'm a mother of two and a grandmother of three and a great grandmother of one. I look younger than my age because I don't hate and I keep an open mind. You should try it, sometime. LOL!

Location hidden

#2685 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this "everyone". I love my Christian brothers and sisters in Christ, from all different denominations and walks of life.
You show love Romans in fact it was one of the first things I noticed about your posts. God bless....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2686 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So....where you at when women are telling you that? Gay bar? What do they try to pick you up with a fork lift? I would say no one is jealous of you? I wouldn't be....I'd say some ppl have no teeth, however the majority here see well enough to know a dike when the see one.......One eye comes in handy then.
TOC is married and happens to be a great-grandmother.
She is not a dike, for goodness sake.
You are simply attacking her looks to 'get even' so to speak.
No one cares, Laci.
It's over.
That was yesterday's stuff.

TOC is a lovely woman; I have met both her and her husband; they visited me in my home.

I personally do not care what you look like, because as I said before it is your words in your posts that make you seem ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 21 min INSULTING TO JESUS 905
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 35 min INSULTING TO JESUS 4,172
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 1 hr janeebee 3,215
Is There Any Evidence Of God That Can Make The ... 4 hr God wins in the end 1
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 4 hr KAB 5,844
Higher education,eh? 4 hr rog 55
Poll Who is the dumbest fundie on topix? (2106 edition) 4 hr rog 22
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr Sheilaa 17,934
More from around the web