Abortion? Good or Bad?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2624 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
when I go to bed at night I have no problem going to sleep.....
Most cows dont.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2625 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You must be the valedictorian!.. cause you be blind as a bat!
How many camera's and mirrors have you broke walkin past em?
YEp! That girl need to get a mirror!

Location hidden

#2626 Feb 17, 2013
typo: Yep!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2627 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
YEp! That girl need to get a mirror!
She cant afford any more..

Location hidden

#2628 Feb 17, 2013
Oh, Laci's upset! Her lies are coming home to roost. LOL!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#2629 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>The school for the blind?
OMG!!! HIGH FIVE!!! That's freakin' funny...

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2630 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! HIGH FIVE!!! That's freakin' funny...
Gee, Laci's idiot sidekick pops back in.......and posts a typical meaningless one liner......lol!!!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2631 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! "Ibborbi" and "Love Is My Goal" tried to post, last week and were attacked by the rabid fundies. "Seriously" is also attacked, on a regular basis. These are REAL Christians.
How can anyone attack a sweet lady like Ibborbi? Her and I meet up at Vail ski resort a couple years back. We had dinner with her parents and ate.Then visited back at their condo for a few hours before I drove home.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#2632 Feb 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Laci's idiot sidekick pops back in.......and posts a typical meaningless one liner......lol!!!
But you have to admit, that was funny...

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#2633 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>The school for the blind?
You lack communication skills.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#2634 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I can not say abortion is right in any cases....it is against my faith. Now I don't have to have things my way, you or anyone else can worship anything you want. Just don't try to come here to get me to condone sin. believe me I won't. I have stated as well that one of the reasons I am here is because these are the Christian threads. Now I have been on quiet a few threads and it is always the same.
There are those who seek out any threads, anything that has to do with Christ... and they bash and attack to no end. Ppl like some of them "here" are not here in the defense of a woman's rights! That is just their little lie they tell to have an excuse to attack and make fun of the Christians!
It is the simple fact they like to cause trouble and to troll. Now why are they not on other threads that lift up their lifestyle?? You know why as well as I do. So I said all that to say this.....I will go no where unless I get banned. In the event I get banned, that will be alright to, I have a life outside of topix.
However, as long as I decide to stay or am allowed to stay I will stand with everyone bashed for their faith in God.....for everyone looked down on by those who are hate filled. My mind is made up and nothing can change how I feel about babies being murdered at the tune of nearly 4,000 a day.........when I go to bed at night I have no problem going to sleep.....
Some of these posters here call the Christians intolerant, when it is in fact them who are intolerant of the christian values given to us by God our Father.
I still see you as hate filled. This double talk reply of yours only reaffirms that for me.

How do you feel about the millions of American children locked into a life of poverty that will grow to start having babies of their own while still babies themselves, snow balling the problem for the next generation?
25% of teen mothers have another baby within two years and live off welfare as do their kids when grown.

Teen mothers far more likely to have premature babies. also more birth defects as these young mothers smoke,drink, and do drugs far more then women over 20.

But No you would rather keep your hardcore faith instead of making America a better place for the babies that are born and lower the number of abortions at the same time.

Why can't you see your hardcore faith kills MORE babies. That's the real sin!!!

Location hidden

#2635 Feb 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone attack a sweet lady like Ibborbi? Her and I meet up at Vail ski resort a couple years back. We had dinner with her parents and ate.Then visited back at their condo for a few hours before I drove home.
These fundies are mean and ignorant.

Location hidden

#2636 Feb 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should ask NDanger. He supports these fundies.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#2637 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have to admit, that was funny...
Making fun of the disabled is funny to you? How Sad!

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2641 Feb 17, 2013
When I see all the starving and abused children I wonder which is worse: dying by abortion or dying slowly, a little bit every day while they're alive.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#2642 Feb 17, 2013
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>What is that Nettie, Troth, 15th and NorCal made fun of Wayne's disability for weeks and you were no where to be found. You will not say a word, so go crawl bacxk in your little hole.
Who are you mr gray box? I have asked everyone to play nice many times. You missed them.
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a mental sexual disability, and that is sad.
So your still living a lie in the closet.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2643 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I can not say abortion is right in any cases....it is against my faith. Now I don't have to have things my way, you or anyone else can worship anything you want. Just don't try to come here to get me to condone sin. believe me I won't. I have stated as well that one of the reasons I am here is because these are the Christian threads. Now I have been on quiet a few threads and it is always the same.
There are those who seek out any threads, anything that has to do with Christ... and they bash and attack to no end. Ppl like some of them "here" are not here in the defense of a woman's rights! That is just their little lie they tell to have an excuse to attack and make fun of the Christians!
It is the simple fact they like to cause trouble and to troll. Now why are they not on other threads that lift up their lifestyle?? You know why as well as I do. So I said all that to say this.....I will go no where unless I get banned. In the event I get banned, that will be alright to, I have a life outside of topix.
However, as long as I decide to stay or am allowed to stay I will stand with everyone bashed for their faith in God.....for everyone looked down on by those who are hate filled. My mind is made up and nothing can change how I feel about babies being murdered at the tune of nearly 4,000 a day.........when I go to bed at night I have no problem going to sleep.....
Some of these posters here call the Christians intolerant, when it is in fact them who are intolerant of the christian values given to us by God our Father.
Your beliefs are lies. Christ is not against abortion. Nor was God. You twist and turn anything said in the bible to satisfy your will and your judgment over others and THAT'S an abomination to the Christian faith. You god complex is killing women and children in this nation. THAT blood is on YOUR hands, put there by your vote.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2644 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>The delusion is that you think you are married......
Excellent point.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#2645 Feb 18, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Making fun of the disabled is funny to you? How Sad!
You need to read the 'whole' conversation... it was a great comeback...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#2646 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should ask NDanger. He supports these fundies.
Don't drag me into this. I rarely see Iborbi on here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 14 min susanblange 149
Ryan Dunn's Dead and Atheisms Failure (Jun '11) 27 min blacklagoon 15
the pauline paradox 2 hr susanblange 93
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 3 hr Rand M Sutor 471
breath of god, and how we come to light. 4 hr Here For Now 8
judgment coming to america 5 hr susanblange 164
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 6 hr Ben Avraham 1,671
More from around the web