Abortion? Good or Bad?

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#2577 Feb 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>It is your misfortune ?
Nutty I adore you emulating me here.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2578 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk Tsk you must be a simple minded poster to have your first 5 posts be so gossipy but I personally understand why because of your encounter with your mother-in-law. I am certain your in-law see straight through.
Honey, you're the "queen" of gossip. WHy don't you go haunt a house?
http://justinwashingtontheblogger.wordpress.c...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2579 Feb 17, 2013
typo: Why

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2580 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk Tsk you must be a simple minded poster to have your first 5 posts be so gossipy but I personally understand why because of your encounter with your mother-in-law. I am certain your in-law see straight through.
"Gossipy"? Is that a drag queen word for the truth but I'll go spread false information?

Tell me, are all drag queens trolls?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2581 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor TOC has nothing to offer but the simple minded posts however I adore her misfortunes here on topix.
"Misfortunes"? What would those be, dahling? The same ones as your being a drag queen male dressing up in 1940's female garb? TEll me, is YOUR wife embarrassed by your behavior? Or are you still lying to men who find out on the honeymoon you're one of them?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2582 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutty I adore you emulating me here.
"Emulating"?

Oh, dear, you really are clueless. Might want to tone down the hair spray, darling. It's seeping into your brain dear. Ask the wife to get a new brand for your act.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2583 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
"Misfortunes"? What would those be, dahling? The same ones as your being a drag queen male dressing up in 1940's female garb? TEll me, is YOUR wife embarrassed by your behavior? Or are you still lying to men who find out on the honeymoon you're one of them?
Godsmacked is jealous of me because I might inherit a little bit of money, some day.

She's jealous of Nettie because her friends and family give her presents.

She's probably jealous of you because no matter how "she" dresses up, "she" can never look as good as you.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#2584 Feb 17, 2013
Just look at how majestic kitten is beginning for my affluent attention. I adore her misfortunes however I don't bother with commonplace posters that have unpleasantries all over the world wide web. I hop kittens head doesn't explode.

Oh on one other thing just look at how Kitten is also emulating me but can we blame Kitten because to aspire to be is all kitten has.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#2585 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Godsmacked is jealous of me because I might inherit a little bit of money, some day.
She's jealous of Nettie because her friends and family give her presents.
She's probably jealous of you because no matter how "she" dresses up, "she" can never look as good as you.
Tsk Tsk yet another small minded post and the truth finally comes out. You are the only poster I allow to post like this because I'd rather it be me instead of your mother-in-law.

And one other thing you are nothing to be jealous of because you couldn't make the money on your own like I did and your mother-in-law did but of course you will be their for money only which speaks volumes about you.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2586 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Just look at how majestic kitten is beginning for my affluent attention. I adore her misfortunes however I don't bother with commonplace posters that have unpleasantries all over the world wide web. I hop kittens head doesn't explode.
Oh on one other thing just look at how Kitten is also emulating me but can we blame Kitten because to aspire to be is all kitten has.
http://images.google.com/search...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2587 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Godsmacked is jealous of me because I might inherit a little bit of money, some day.
She's jealous of Nettie because her friends and family give her presents.
She's probably jealous of you because no matter how "she" dresses up, "she" can never look as good as you.
LOL!!!

It shows...insecurities are so over the top on him....it's sad. I guess if you can't admit to what you are, you create fantasies. But the insecurities really show. Too bad he won't admit to being a drag queen.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2588 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk Tsk yet another small minded post and the truth finally comes out. You are the only poster I allow to post like this because I'd rather it be me instead of your mother-in-law.
And one other thing you are nothing to be jealous of because you couldn't make the money on your own like I did and your mother-in-law did but of course you will be their for money only which speaks volumes about you.
You only allow her to post it because you're a mod? Is that what you want to convey here? Or are you lying like you lie about REALLY being a woman when in fact you are a drag queen?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2589 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
Have one as a drag queen with a house falling on "her"?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2590 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Have one as a drag queen with a house falling on "her"?
I'll have to do some research.:)

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#2593 Feb 17, 2013
Just look at how majestic kitten is graveling for my attention now. Poor thing I hope its head doesn't explode.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#2594 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
TSK TSK yet another small minded post.

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2595 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! Most of us have seen her picture. I understand the picture is a couple of years old, but she looked like she was in her 50's, fat, not exceptionally pretty, and with 60's era platinum bleached, thin hair.
Post the picture.

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2596 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S.
I don't know if Laci is in her 50's, but she certainly looks like she is. Cookie is 100% prettier than Laci. Hmmmmmmm, maybe Laci's jealous? LOL!
Oh really? Post the picture of me and Cookie.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2597 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TSK TSK yet another small minded post.
tsk tsk...yet another denial of your misery in denying what and who you are. Just admit to your being a drag queen. You'd be surprised at how accepting others could be and you would certainly drain yourself of self-hatred that has struck out at people with nasty and vile and vulgar accusations and posts. You've made posting hell for many people on topix and it's directly linked to your denying being a drag queen.

Do you so admit it. Then have fun with it, bringing your act here.

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2598 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor TOC has nothing to offer but the simple minded posts however I adore her misfortunes here on topix.
I think what the problem is.....that the true jealousy lies at Chickie Poos door. She is jealous of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 4 min I love Jesus 40
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 4 min janeebee 2,370
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 20 min 15th Dalai Lama 9,505
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr KAB 5,932
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 1 hr KAB 299
review 1 hr Aaron 1
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 1 hr KAB 32
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 3 hr little lamb 443
More from around the web