Abortion? Good or Bad?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#2553 Feb 17, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's really not true at all. There is a huge difference in relaying a message and attacking people with ones own personal view on a message. No one relies on a messenger for insight into the message, as that's not the role of a messenger. As the message in this case of Religious beliefs is a personal thing for the receiver. Once delivered the messenger has fulfilled his/her obligations. Hence the reason why your alleged messiah added the job description clarification of, shake off the dust and move on if the message is rebuked.(yet another of his obvious directions ignored by most American Fundy Xtians.)
A messenger is not to also make themselves Judge, Jury and Executioner all in one, they are to hand over information, and leave it to the receiver to decipher, etc. But all we ever see are Xtians acting like they have been given the task of Judge, Jury and Executioner. Basically acting like their God...which we know is not allowed, and certainly not at the core of Jesus' messages.
Face it ND, the Xtians you defend around here all have the same twisted, perverted REVENGE fantasy. They have all made this god in their own image, and they all think they pull his strings like he's their own personal puppet.
Which in reality is the basic tradition of practice in all the major Religions of the World. The Believers twist their Religion to suit their own shortcomings, use their Religion as a weapon, while also perverting it to justify their own hate and despicable attitudes and actions towards their chosen targets.
Its been the life-blood of Western Xtianity, and most certainly the mothers milk of American Xtianity in this modern era. "I believe in My God and He will act as I say he will, because I can find (some random out of context) lines in this Book I worship!" "I worship this book above all else, and with this book I condemn you all to eternal suffering!"
Wow, your hatred has blinded you...

No one wants to hear it albeit your review at work sucked, you did a crappy job shoveling snow, etc etc...

No one likes to hear it as I don't like it either...

I see the nonbelievers pulling out all of the stops to yell, bitch, piss, scream and moan at someone relaying what we believe to be the TRUTH and trying to twist their way thru slashing and burning as they go thru.

I realize some here are passionate, but who isn't? You? not...

The ones relaying their message is based on a very serious faith that won't crumble even under the greatest chastisement.

What you perceive to be true, is at best, your opinion and only your opinion...

If all the 'non' believers went away, this place would settle down to what it should be...probably 90%'normal' with some disagreeing, not a continual over the top pissing match...

Have you noticed how everyone has their own opinion (both sides) hashing and rehashing the same old arguments, yet nothing changes, no one "goes to the other side"...

Some leave however, they seem to be the smart ones...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2554 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to answer you until I got down to the part where you are name calling.......so no you get no answer from me! There are some ppl I will not post to no matter what is said.....those are the ppl who I want nothing to do with whatsoever. You are now on this list until you can ask with just a spark of respect. Good bye, deleted, so long!
You name call.......

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#2555 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to hear it albeit your review at work sucked, you did a crappy job shoveling snow, etc etc...
No one likes to hear it as I don't like it either...
I see the nonbelievers pulling out all of the stops to yell, bitch, piss, scream and moan at someone relaying what we believe to be the TRUTH and trying to twist their way thru slashing and burning as they go thru.
I realize some here are passionate, but who isn't? You? not...
The ones relaying their message is based on a very serious faith that won't crumble even under the greatest chastisement.
What you perceive to be true, is at best, your opinion and only your opinion...
If all the 'non' believers went away, this place would settle down to what it should be...probably 90%'normal' with some disagreeing, not a continual over the top pissing match...
Have you noticed how everyone has their own opinion (both sides) hashing and rehashing the same old arguments, yet nothing changes, no one "goes to the other side"...
Some leave however, they seem to be the smart ones...
Look y'all.
NDanger posted more than just a one-liner.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2556 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.. pot, meet kettle! OH the hypocrisy!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2557 Feb 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Look y'all.
I saw that.. still just babbling though!

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2558 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Devil masquerading as a cookie.....
Your house of cookies is crumbling,lol.
I don't have a house of cookies. Do you do drugs?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#2559 Feb 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Look y'all.
Has to be a shared stock. NDanger can't think that long...wait...NDanger can't think....there.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#2560 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Seizures? If not get up off the floor, you will cloak dirty,lol.
"you will cloak dirty,lol"?

You do drugs?

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2561 Feb 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you mumbling about? God doesn't allude me like He obviously does you........seems you forget that Americans DON'T have to live by your bible thumping ways, no matter what you think or how you try to THROW your size around!!!
Who is Saline Sally? is it another side of yourself? I mean I heard you were big enough to have multiple personalities......lol!!!
That was jealously talking.......LOL.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2562 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope never, do you?

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2563 Feb 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You name call.......
Yeah I know but, they are correct names......big difference.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2564 Feb 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Look y'all.
Well what can we say, you copy and paste enough for all of us. One liners are easier for you to understand.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#2565 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You probable got a house or something........I'm sure you hang your cloak on a nail or something?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2566 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Ya mean laci is a porker? Is she bigger than native? Holy smokes!
Oh yeah! Most of us have seen her picture. I understand the picture is a couple of years old, but she looked like she was in her 50's, fat, not exceptionally pretty, and with 60's era platinum bleached, thin hair.

Location hidden

#2568 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
To top it off, she has bragged, several times, that people are jealous of her "looks". LOL!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#2570 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know but, they are correct names......big difference.
No, just plain ole name calling, Laci.
You have no abilities to 'see' devils in others.
That is your very own little church gimmick you have going for yourself.
Be aware that the majority of Christian churches are not like that and do not practice or support such.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#2572 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Well what can we say, you copy and paste enough for all of us. One liners are easier for you to understand.
It is your misfortune that you continue to post ignorant thoughts about the Catholic Church and its teachings instead of taking time once in a while to actually read some of the things I do post about it. And, yes, I get them from Catholic websites.
Where did you think I would get them from? A Pentecostal/Evangelistic site?

Location hidden

#2573 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
P.S.
I don't know if Laci is in her 50's, but she certainly looks like she is. Cookie is 100% prettier than Laci. Hmmmmmmm, maybe Laci's jealous? LOL!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2575 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! Most of us have seen her picture. I understand the picture is a couple of years old, but she looked like she was in her 50's, fat, not exceptionally pretty, and with 60's era platinum bleached, thin hair.
Tsk Tsk you must be a simple minded poster to have your first 5 posts be so gossipy but I personally understand why because of your encounter with your mother-in-law. I am certain your in-law see straight through.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2576 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S.
I don't know if Laci is in her 50's, but she certainly looks like she is. Cookie is 100% prettier than Laci. Hmmmmmmm, maybe Laci's jealous? LOL!
Poor TOC has nothing to offer but the simple minded posts however I adore her misfortunes here on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was King David black? (Jan '14) 2 hr True or False 38
Christian 5 hr True or False 1
"The Stand" [1994] 5 hr True or False 7
“‘If you can’! All things are possible for one ... 5 hr True or False 7
Alert Christian Troll Defeats The Troll 6 hr dollarsbill 2
Scrupulosity: What to do? 6 hr True or False 4
Don't Blame God! 6 hr True or False 2
More from around the web