Abortion? Good or Bad?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#2533 Feb 17, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's really not true at all. There is a huge difference in relaying a message and attacking people with ones own personal view on a message. No one relies on a messenger for insight into the message, as that's not the role of a messenger. As the message in this case of Religious beliefs is a personal thing for the receiver. Once delivered the messenger has fulfilled his/her obligations. Hence the reason why your alleged messiah added the job description clarification of, shake off the dust and move on if the message is rebuked.(yet another of his obvious directions ignored by most American Fundy Xtians.)
A messenger is not to also make themselves Judge, Jury and Executioner all in one, they are to hand over information, and leave it to the receiver to decipher, etc. But all we ever see are Xtians acting like they have been given the task of Judge, Jury and Executioner. Basically acting like their God...which we know is not allowed, and certainly not at the core of Jesus' messages.
Face it ND, the Xtians you defend around here all have the same twisted, perverted REVENGE fantasy. They have all made this god in their own image, and they all think they pull his strings like he's their own personal puppet.
Which in reality is the basic tradition of practice in all the major Religions of the World. The Believers twist their Religion to suit their own shortcomings, use their Religion as a weapon, while also perverting it to justify their own hate and despicable attitudes and actions towards their chosen targets.
Its been the life-blood of Western Xtianity, and most certainly the mothers milk of American Xtianity in this modern era. "I believe in My God and He will act as I say he will, because I can find (some random out of context) lines in this Book I worship!" "I worship this book above all else, and with this book I condemn you all to eternal suffering!"
AWESOME post!
good on ya!

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2534 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Abortion is a decision that a woman has a right to make.
What about the right of the baby and father? Do they count? I think the only thing that matters to you is your liberal opinion of things.

The opinions of a Conservative just messes up your conscience a little? No I guess not. If is just easier to deny the Word of God then to accept what it places on you.....in its entirety of perfection.

The Bible calls you out on loving yourself and your sins more then you love the truth. BELIEVE a lie and be DAMNED......It is the word.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2535 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What about the right of the baby and father? Do they count? I think the only thing that matters to you is your liberal opinion of things.
The opinions of a Conservative just messes up your conscience a little? No I guess not. If is just easier to deny the Word of God then to accept what it places on you.....in its entirety of perfection.
The Bible calls you out on loving yourself and your sins more then you love the truth. BELIEVE a lie and be DAMNED......It is the word.
What hole did you crawl out from this morning.. get yer fugly rear to church and do your 'preachin' thing there.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#2536 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad. This is the time of the evening when children need their moms. You have your husband bathe your daughter? YOu are so hooked on here...you give up time at work and with your family to post to people....is that the official second definition of pathetic? Or child abuse?
Cookie this post here shows just how filthy minded you are......I already knew you were a low blow to humanity but you know exactly what you were implying here. I notice none of your friends called you out on it........why should they?

"Cookie trolls stroll together."

Can you say that 3 times real fast?

OKAY STOP!

Your head is spinning........

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#2537 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>What hole did you crawl out from this morning.. get yer fugly rear to church and do your 'preachin' thing there.
You can go back to feeding, the stuff in the trough is getting cold. I will be here most of the day. Don't talk with your mouth full! Bad manners..........Now look! You done got the nose ring caught in the side of that trough! Hold still......there you go. Man, you smell like that stuff your eating!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2538 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
arent your nipples sore from all those puppies suckling em?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#2539 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What about the right of the baby and father? Do they count? I think the only thing that matters to you is your liberal opinion of things.

Conservative is a vague term for the most part. Whats your definition of it? There are neo-cons, libertarian conservatives, etc. Religious and political ideological differences abound in the use of the term.

So lets play with a scenario, using your (il)logic...man rapes woman, she gets pregnant, wants to abort - BUT now the rapist, the father (and hopefully in jail) can deny it because he wants the kid...so now the woman has to raise the child of a rape..?

In fact we dont even have to go as far a rapist, a man who serially inseminates women...relying on his faulty condoms, lies of being sterile, etc, etc...these cases exist...

Lets face it LoosescrewAnn, men will do many evil things to females, and you want them to have the full power to do it, and as they please, because of some silly book of myths.

Do you support capital punishment?(answer this question!)

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2540 Feb 17, 2013
Punisher wrote:
Lets face it LoosescrewAnn, men will do many evil things to females, and you want them to have the full power to do it, and as they please, because of some silly book of myths.
She wont.. she ALWAYS runs when cornered. ALWAYS.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#2541 Feb 17, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Conservative is a vague term for the most part. Whats your definition of it? There are neo-cons, libertarian conservatives, etc. Religious and political ideological differences abound in the use of the term.
So lets play with a scenario, using your (il)logic...man rapes woman, she gets pregnant, wants to abort - BUT now the rapist, the father (and hopefully in jail) can deny it because he wants the kid...so now the woman has to raise the child of a rape..?
In fact we dont even have to go as far a rapist, a man who serially inseminates women...relying on his faulty condoms, lies of being sterile, etc, etc...these cases exist...
I was going to answer you until I got down to the part where you are name calling.......so no you get no answer from me! There are some ppl I will not post to no matter what is said.....those are the ppl who I want nothing to do with whatsoever. You are now on this list until you can ask with just a spark of respect. Good bye, deleted, so long!

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#2542 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>She wont.. she ALWAYS runs when cornered. ALWAYS.
I am not running, dealing with one psycho like you is enough right now......

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2543 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to answer you until ....so no you get no answer from me! Good bye, deleted, so long!
RUN.. run run!

like the cowardly mutt you are..

SO predictable.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2544 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What about the right of the baby and father? Do they count?
Sorry, but there is NO "baby" and therefore NO right and the courts have already stated that it is the WOMAN'S body and she has the right to make ANY decision regarding it!!!

That little fact always seems to allude you!!!

Your bible thumping ways DON'T APPLY HERE to anyone but YOURSELF.....again, another little fact that alludes you!!!

By the way......nice picture of ya!!!!

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2545 Feb 17, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>why cant you understand that its a "privately owned" forum system that allows free and easy access to the vast Internet public...that they leave the doors wide open to 24/7. When the Mods even bother to stop posters, its like preventing a few drops of water in a huge tub, that is still not even filled yet...so what does it matter?
Sure seems like you argue over the silliest of things...is it because you nothing left to defend your Fundy beliefs with...so now its over this nonsense...?
Bingo!!!

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2546 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to answer you until I got down to the part where you are name calling.
huh?

ROFLMAO!!!!!

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#2547 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!!!
Devil masquerading as a cookie.....

Your house of cookies is crumbling,lol.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#2548 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Seizures? If not get up off the floor, you will cloak dirty,lol.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#2549 Feb 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but there is NO "baby" and therefore NO right and the courts have already stated that it is the WOMAN'S body and she has the right to make ANY decision regarding it!!!
That little fact always seems to allude you!!!
Your bible thumping ways DON'T APPLY HERE to anyone but YOURSELF.....again, another little fact that alludes you!!!
By the way......nice picture of ya!!!!
a little fact that alludes God to? Yeah right.........have it your way saline sally. For the time being that is......just for now, don't forget that.
Tim

Germany

#2550 Feb 17, 2013
abortion in usa and west europe- creddle of degenerates of all kind is good thing. Abortion in another countries and continents where people have moral values very bad thing.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2551 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>a little fact that alludes God to? Yeah right.........have it your way saline sally. For the time being that is......just for now, don't forget that.
WTF are you mumbling about? God doesn't allude me like He obviously does you........seems you forget that Americans DON'T have to live by your bible thumping ways, no matter what you think or how you try to THROW your size around!!!

Who is Saline Sally? is it another side of yourself? I mean I heard you were big enough to have multiple personalities......lol!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#2552 Feb 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you mumbling about? God doesn't allude me like He obviously does you........seems you forget that Americans DON'T have to live by your bible thumping ways, no matter what you think or how you try to THROW your size around!!!
Who is Saline Sally? is it another side of yourself? I mean I heard you were big enough to have multiple personalities......lol!!!
Ya mean laci is a porker? Is she bigger than native? Holy smokes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 2 min Barmsweb 1,654
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 12 min Barmsweb 2,455
the pauline paradox 1 hr Ben Avraham 79
The truth is difficult, I understand. 1 hr Barmsweb 35
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr Barmsweb 138
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 5 hr Big Al 467
You are God, What is the first thing you Fix? 9 hr stephgw64 68
More from around the web