|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>To God and somehow I think He knows what He is saying. Oh blind one.....
STFU Laci, if anyone is blind it is you because you refuse to see what God's message truly is towards your fellow human being!!!!

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Laci, if anyone is blind it is you because you refuse to see what God's message truly is towards your fellow human being!!!!
I know what God's message is. I also know what yours is. I accept His and reject your.......live with it, cause I am not changing my views. A little early in the day for a meltdown.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I know what God's message is. I also know what yours is. I accept His and reject your.......live with it, cause I am not changing my views. A little early in the day for a meltdown.
Even if you think you know what God's message is, YOU don't have any idea what God's message is to me.....and to think that you are that special that God would share He vision for others with you is nothing more than delusion of grander on your part.....but then, you do think your shiet don't stink......lol!!!

And again, I'm not sure what meltdown you think you can cause me, but it must be more of that delusion of grander because dipshiet, you have no control or ability to cause me anything but a belly full of laughter at your dumbazz......lol!!!

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you think you know what God's message is, YOU don't have any idea what God's message is to me.....and to think that you are that special that God would share He vision for others with you is nothing more than delusion of grander on your part.....but then, you do think your shiet don't stink......lol!!!
And again, I'm not sure what meltdown you think you can cause me, but it must be more of that delusion of grander because dipshiet, you have no control or ability to cause me anything but a belly full of laughter at your dumbazz......lol!!!
Oh I see, He made a different set of rules for you to go by? He did share His Word with us to help and protect us. In your rebellion you think He is going to give you a pass into Heaven when you don't even believe in His Son Jesus? You know in your heart that you are wrong and if you don't you are insane..........Now if you are going to melt go to some place that it will help, like a snow covered road. LOL!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I speak just like my father the devil........he never told the truth and neither do I.........I will have a nice day fumbling around for the truth. LOL!
It's nothing to laugh at!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I know what God's message is. I also know what yours is. I accept His and reject your.......live with it, cause I am not changing my views. A little early in the day for a meltdown.
Oh quit lying already.

You know not one thing about God, let alone of any such "message". You have an evil hateful soul, so are blocked from ever "knowing" God.

And she is not melting down. Why do you always lie so much?

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> say you don't want a man around?.....To dangerous after the other one maybe tied the sheets together and climbed down the side of your "castle?"
LOL! You do nothing but attack. I had never posted one thing to you and over on Welch you attacked me! I know what type of person you are Cookie........you befriend in one post, and turn against in another. As for you being "compassionate" that is another lie! You seem to despise Christians and decent ppl. If you had one decent bone in your body, you would stand against Troth when she/he/it laughs at Sola's handicap! Now you know this is the truth!!!
I don't know who any of the mods are, it is their call to ban or not. You need to straighten up is all I can say. How many times have you reported me and others? I am sure a lot, so maybe they are tired of you bothering them when, you are doing worse.
You know nothing about Christ other then your defiling posts and your vain glory you give to Buddha. Don't think I will ever allow you to correct me or give advice......if you think that, it will be just one more lie you believe.
I don't want to impress you......in fact I just want to expose and rebuke you......so far you make it easy, thanks!
I don't attack you. You first statement was vile and vulgar and NOT indicative of a Christian at all.

The one thing that I think people have been able to see from all your nasty, snide, trolling, vile and vulgar posts is that you are the furthest thing from a Christian. I don't think you can hide that fact from God, either.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh quit lying already.
You know not one thing about God, let alone of any such "message". You have an evil hateful soul, so are blocked from ever "knowing" God.
And she is not melting down. Why do you always lie so much?
I guess lying is a thing with trolls...it makes them believe their vile, vulgar and petty posts actually have some meaning to those of us they attack. Truth being known, by all others on here, they have no impact on our lives. They just are so pathetic to NOT have lives of their own, that they must focus on all of ours.

I mean, really. There's not one characteristic in any and all of Laci's posts that demonstrates she has READ any of the teachings of Christ, let alone understood them.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see, He made a different set of rules for you to go by? He did share His Word with us to help and protect us. In your rebellion you think He is going to give you a pass into Heaven when you don't even believe in His Son Jesus? You know in your heart that you are wrong and if you don't you are insane..........Now if you are going to melt go to some place that it will help, like a snow covered road. LOL!
How about a reply to a post that is On topix?#2494

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see, He made a different set of rules for you to go by? He did share His Word with us to help and protect us. In your rebellion you think He is going to give you a pass into Heaven when you don't even believe in His Son Jesus? You know in your heart that you are wrong and if you don't you are insane..........Now if you are going to melt go to some place that it will help, like a snow covered road. LOL!
Either the truth hurts or she's jonesin' comin' down off a 3 day meth high...but it certainly looks like 'meltdown central'...

We may have a new poster child contender for kook's spot for Sara Goldfarb on Requiem for a Dream...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Your empty threats mean nothing to me. You have nothing but empty threats - which in reality prove you do not adhere to anything your so called messiah is alleged to have taught.
You have created a god in your own vindictive and miserable image.
Sad part is, no one is threatening...just relaying...

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Abortion is a decision that a woman has a right to make.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Either the truth hurts or she's jonesin' comin' down off a 3 day meth high...but it certainly looks like 'meltdown central'...
We may have a new poster child contender for kook's spot for Sara Goldfarb on Requiem for a Dream...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Truth always hurts Cookie and her grumblers or should I say crumblers? LOL!

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a reply to a post that is On topix?#2494
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
What do you want me to say..........that God is the blame for fallen mankind? When if fact, it was man who brought about his own demise in the garden. Even in mans fall God through His grace offered a way to reconcile and to this day many reject. If you want to reject His son...go ahead. That is your right. Just don't think that you get to come here on the "Christian Forum" and get to attack without a fight. We have watchmen on the walls here, so to speak. Do you know what a watchmen did in Bible days.......so see I am not in your type forum posting about God, I am in the one for the Christians. Why are you here to learn? Or to provoke and give Christians a hard time? Now there is a question for you, I would like you to think honestly about this before you answer.....Why are you here?

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want me to say..........that God is the blame for fallen mankind? When if fact, it was man who brought about his own demise in the garden. Even in mans fall God through His grace offered a way to reconcile and to this day many reject. If you want to reject His son...go ahead. That is your right. Just don't think that you get to come here on the "Christian Forum" and get to attack without a fight. We have watchmen on the walls here, so to speak. Do you know what a watchmen did in Bible days.......so see I am not in your type forum posting about God, I am in the one for the Christians. Why are you here to learn? Or to provoke and give Christians a hard time? Now there is a question for you, I would like you to think honestly about this before you answer.....Why are you here?
It's a public forum. EVERYONE has a right to be here. Why are you incapable of understanding that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a public forum. EVERYONE has a right to be here. Why are you incapable of understanding that?
Not if the topix mods dont want you to be. Its their forum, and they can let whomever they want post here, or ban whoever they want so they cant post here. NO ONE has any rights to be here. Its a privately owned forum. Why are you incapable of understanding that?

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Not if the topix mods dont want you to be. Its their forum, and they can let whomever they want post here, or ban whoever they want so they cant post here. NO ONE has any rights to be here. Its a privately owned forum. Why are you incapable of understanding that?
No, they can't. They also can't violate the cyberbullying laws in each state.

But then, you would know more about what the mods wants. BTW, the mods don't own the forum. Tolles owns the forum and makes the rules. The word "mod" stands for "moderating". They can ONLY moderate according to the TOS...regardless of how big their drag queen egos are.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Venting out some insecurities?
I doubt your post made that poster feel as insecure as you are. Try HARDER!!
lol
lol...this your newest tactic...this insecurity play? Its cute...but not working.

Where do you Fundys come up with this stuff? is this whats in the new For Dummies series, specifically for Dummy Xtian Fundys, to help them maybe argue with an atheist, skeptic, etc..? "Harp on them being insecure...that'll get 'em!" Just another of the many unproven claims made by yet another deflecting Fundy Xtian.

My security goes up each time you post this nonsense, knowing you're shooting more and more blanks...
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Not if the topix mods dont want you to be. Its their forum, and they can let whomever they want post here, or ban whoever they want so they cant post here. NO ONE has any rights to be here. Its a privately owned forum. Why are you incapable of understanding that?
why cant you understand that its a "privately owned" forum system that allows free and easy access to the vast Internet public...that they leave the doors wide open to 24/7. When the Mods even bother to stop posters, its like preventing a few drops of water in a huge tub, that is still not even filled yet...so what does it matter?

Sure seems like you argue over the silliest of things...is it because you nothing left to defend your Fundy beliefs with...so now its over this nonsense...?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad part is, no one is threatening...just relaying...
No, that's really not true at all. There is a huge difference in relaying a message and attacking people with ones own personal view on a message. No one relies on a messenger for insight into the message, as that's not the role of a messenger. As the message in this case of Religious beliefs is a personal thing for the receiver. Once delivered the messenger has fulfilled his/her obligations. Hence the reason why your alleged messiah added the job description clarification of, shake off the dust and move on if the message is rebuked.(yet another of his obvious directions ignored by most American Fundy Xtians.)

A messenger is not to also make themselves Judge, Jury and Executioner all in one, they are to hand over information, and leave it to the receiver to decipher, etc. But all we ever see are Xtians acting like they have been given the task of Judge, Jury and Executioner. Basically acting like their God...which we know is not allowed, and certainly not at the core of Jesus' messages.

Face it ND, the Xtians you defend around here all have the same twisted, perverted REVENGE fantasy. They have all made this god in their own image, and they all think they pull his strings like he's their own personal puppet.

Which in reality is the basic tradition of practice in all the major Religions of the World. The Believers twist their Religion to suit their own shortcomings, use their Religion as a weapon, while also perverting it to justify their own hate and despicable attitudes and actions towards their chosen targets.

Its been the life-blood of Western Xtianity, and most certainly the mothers milk of American Xtianity in this modern era. "I believe in My God and He will act as I say he will, because I can find (some random out of context) lines in this Book I worship!" "I worship this book above all else, and with this book I condemn you all to eternal suffering!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam vs Christian heaven 3 min dollarsbill 16
A Message from Nettie 4 min Hobart T 868
THE SEVEN SPIRITS of GOD 4 min Gary Coaldigger 2
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 9 min dollarsbill 224
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 44 min Dragula 87,757
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr -Lea- 10,893
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 1 hr The truth works 88
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 4 hr Reup 1,320
•••