“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2311 Feb 14, 2013
Peaches1943 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Laci, I had a blast at our get together. Can't wait till we get together again with Hope. Thanks so much for working on my antique churn! I think it is older than I am. LOL It's really beautiful now.
Hi Peaches......I really had a good time with all of you. You are welcome, I was happy to redo it for you. Your completion is ageless my friend. You are beautiful inside and out.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2312 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>We have a winner. Thats exactly what Ive been saying all along. Nettie isnt a Catholic. Not by definition anyway. Thats just a cover so she can play the sweet poor ole me game. She used to use it to get people banned. However a few months ago I completely exposed the true Nettie right in front of the mods. Now they know her game! And now (Thanks to me) everybody else does! Nettie is no more a Catholic than I am!
It doesn't take long she is very transparent. Thank you HG for help in this trivial task you have so well done.:)

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2313 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Great post Laci. And IMO this issue isnt even about being a Christian or Not. Just whether or not you're a decent person. No decent person would tolerate that kind of behavior.
You are exactly right! I firmly believe in what goes around comes around. Looks like some ppl will have to pay the piper in time. Thank you for having a good decent heart towards hurting ppl.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#2314 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>We have a winner. Thats exactly what Ive been saying all along. Nettie isnt a Catholic. Not by definition anyway. Thats just a cover so she can play the sweet poor ole me game. She used to use it to get people banned. However a few months ago I completely exposed the true Nettie right in front of the mods. Now they know her game! And now (Thanks to me) everybody else does! Nettie is no more a Catholic than I am!
Oh, please do show us all your knowledge of the Catholic faith. Please...

<rolls eyes>

Anderson, IN

#2315 Feb 14, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't take long she is very transparent. Thank you HG for help in this trivial task you have so well done.:)
And you. show us your knowledge of the Catholic faith to prove Nettie is not Catholic.

Anderson, IN

#2316 Feb 14, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are exactly right! I firmly believe in what goes around comes around. Looks like some ppl will have to pay the piper in time. Thank you for having a good decent heart towards hurting ppl.
Well, those who judge others definitely will.

Anderson, IN

#2317 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Please, show us the Catholic religion. Show us your knowledge oh trolling one.
God voice

Anderson, IN

#2318 Feb 14, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are exactly right! I firmly believe in what goes around comes around. Looks like some ppl will have to pay the piper in time. Thank you for having a good decent heart towards hurting ppl.
Those who judge others will be found out and certainly sent down below.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#2319 Feb 14, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You run with ppl who do, that makes you just as guilty. Especially since you have never corrected Trolling Troth! I am sure if it was HG, GS, Native, Sola or anyone else human,doing this you would make sure we were told by you! I said to you in a earlier post....."Silence is the loudest form of agreement" Now Sola has never said anything to any of you that he should be made fun of over being handicapped! How many have sat quietly at their computer and watched how Sola has been abused? Only those with a cold black heart would make fun!
Real Christians stand for what is right. Real humans do not take pleasure in the suffering of someone. I don't like fake Nettie and you are fake. You preach that false doctrine and deny the power of God's Word. Howling like wolves "you are not a Christian"

--------->>>> "you judge" You this, you that" Yet you and Cookie and some of the rest are the ones with a judgmental, twisted,altered state of mind......due to demonic influence.

One more thing Nettie! If buying you a pc warrants that kind of loyalty to Trolling Troth......for your sake I hope he doesn't buy you a car.
Now I feel better.......
Uh...that really looks like YOU judging others...as does your whole post.

And relying on the oft used absurdity that people are in any way influenced by demons just shows how silly your belief is and how little you understand it. I mean deeply understand, not the usual Bible comic book understanding we see so much of around here.

By your logic there is more demonic influence going on then any thing else - thereby negating peoples free-will. A major component of your silly Religions doctrines.

Every time Xtians like you toss of the demonic cr/p you show a gross misunderstanding of true Xtian theology-doctrine, while exampling that most of what you believe is the same as many if not all Pagan beliefs. Demons running amok, looking to screw with humans...same forest just a different tree.

Now as for the handicap slights, whats the difference if Sola condemns someone to hell and acts like your God, and someone insults his condition...? Sola/Wayne has been one of THE most belligerent so-called Xtians on these threads for a few years now. He exhibits little if any Xtian influences in his postings towards Xtian and non-xtian alike. And he flaunts his belligerence as well.

If he can insult everyone and everything in peoples lives - the same can be done to him.

That said, I don't comment on his condition, as its irrelevant to me - because he's already such a pr/ck of a Xtian thats fodder enough for me.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#2320 Feb 14, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't take long she is very transparent.

1. Thank you HG for help in this trivial task you have so well done.:)
1. Now if that's not the greatest commentary of all...a trivial task, done so well.

What a great accomplishment - if it is one - to have "exposed" another poster to the Mods....ooooohhhh! Such courage, such bold action taken by a Xtian. Heaven is rejoicing over the actions of HG.

The transparency is all his and yours honey...that you think so highly of such things - and that he boasts so loudly...of such trivialities.

Maybe you two can skype and mas/urbate on camera...

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2321 Feb 14, 2013
["Cookie_Parker"It's neither good nor bad. It's a decision.

For you Cookie.......XXYOUTUBE-EWwTJj_ nosIXX

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2322 Feb 14, 2013
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#2323 Feb 14, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
You can believe in that nonsense but its sun ripened BS.

Could you toss in more cliches in your next post, cause its just so...moronic.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2324 Feb 14, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here's your man Cookie.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#2325 Feb 14, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Now to deal with you.......the real reason you can't stand me is because I am a Conservative! I am, 100%.

I am not for anything that is against God's Word!

You can't stand anyone who is not a liberal.....
Shall we play the prove it game?

Do you support Capital Punishment?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2326 Feb 14, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And you. show us your knowledge of the Catholic faith to prove Nettie is not Catholic.
Nettie's own posts give herself away. I'm more of a Catholic than she is.......and I never even stepped foot in a Catholic church. She disagrees with her church on so many major issues yet constantly copy/pastes from RCC sites. It makes no sense at all.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2327 Feb 14, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove it, Nettie already did. ;)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2328 Feb 14, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I thought gossiping and "bearing false witness" were sins. It looks like Monsignor HG and Mother Superior Laci are immune from those Commandments. LOL!!!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#2329 Feb 14, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I thought gossiping and "bearing false witness" were sins. It looks like Monsignor HG and Mother Superior Laci are immune from those Commandments. LOL!!!
Where have we gossiped, or lied? Truth is the truth even on Nettie. LOL! You got a problem with the truth too.

Since: Feb 13

San Diego, CA

#2330 Feb 14, 2013
it all depends on the situation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before The Big Bang 5 min Gary Coaldigger 2,289
Questions for Susan B Lange (Apr '14) 52 min susanblange 751
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 hr Barnsweb 2,455
News To Serve God and Wal-Mart: The Making of Christ... (Jun '09) 1 hr Just the Truth 54
Why do people still believe Jesus died on a Fri... 1 hr RELIGION SATAN DA... 14
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Barnsweb 3,176
Poll Does God exist? (Aug '11) 1 hr RELIGION SATAN DA... 7,276
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 2 hr Truth 645
More from around the web