Nah.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#3 Jan 26, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
You brainless fool. Have you thought about the consequences of a nuclear war?
You can't wait to get to that hell of yours, can you?
When you get there, you will understand.
Empathy? I think that's a word lacking from Dollarsb!tch's vocabulary.

He only strives for his own pitiful end.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#4 Jan 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
Nah.
All joking aside, you really are as crazy as crazy gets!
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#5 Jan 26, 2014
"Is Israel Afraid to Launch Nukes?"

Any nation that is NOT Afraid of launching Nukes should be invaded, occupied and re educated!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 27, 2014
The truth works wrote:
Have you thought about the consequences of a nuclear war?
Yeah, have you? You have a date with eternity.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8 Jan 27, 2014
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Empathy? I think that's a word lacking from Dollarsb!tch's vocabulary.
He only strives for his own pitiful end.
There is no "empathy" for you who reject God. You are DOOMED.

MAKING THEM AN EXAMPLE

2 Peter 2:4-6 (NKJV)
4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;
5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;
6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly;

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9 Jan 27, 2014
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
All joking aside, you really are as crazy as crazy gets!
You still have a date with eternity.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#10 Jan 27, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
"Is Israel Afraid to Launch Nukes?"
Any nation that is NOT Afraid of launching Nukes should be invaded, occupied and re educated!
Go ahead, try God/Bible hater.

Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Zechariah 14:12 (NKJV)
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#11 Jan 28, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead, try God/Bible hater.
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
I prefer The Lord of The Rings to that nonsense you posted.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#12 Jan 28, 2014
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer The Lord of The Rings to that nonsense you posted.
Israel is real. Nukes are real. DOOMSDAY is soon to come.

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#13 Jan 29, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is real. Nukes are real. DOOMSDAY is soon to come.
Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
How many times a day do you have to change your underwear?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#15 Jan 30, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Perhaps you should ask that of his nurses at the secure facility.
<quoted text>
I cannot understand why he is not locked up, somewhere.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#17 Jan 30, 2014
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times a day do you have to change your underwear?
Don't worry about my underwear. You'll have enough to worry about when you see God's angels.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#18 Jan 30, 2014
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You will soon understand.

See above.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#19 Jan 30, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Whether he's sincere or not, he seems to be trapped in some form of personal hell.
<quoted text>
I escaped Hell when Jesus saved me. I highly recommend it for you.

SO GREAT A DEATH

2 Corinthians 1:9-10 (NKJV)
9 we should not trust in ourselves but in God who raises the dead, 10 who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver us,

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#20 Jan 30, 2014
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You will NEVER forget about Hell. God won't let you.

Mark 9:43-44 (NKJV)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched--
44 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.'
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#22 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:

Are you actually claiming God promotes nuclear war?

The fifth commandment forbids the intentional destruction of human life.
Because of the evils and injustices that accompany all war, the Church insistently urges everyone to prayer and to action so that the divine Goodness may free us from the ancient bondage of war.

"Every act of war directed to the indiscriminate destruction of whole cities or vast areas with their inhabitants is a crime against God and man, which merits firm and unequivocal condemnation."
A danger of modern warfare is that it provides the opportunity to those who possess modern scientific weapons—especially atomic, biological, or chemical weapons—to commit such crimes.

You should really learn the meaning of scripture, not just cherry pick verses you can bible-bomb people with.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#23 Jan 30, 2014
Thinking wrote:
When did you sacrifice your humour and sense of fun to jesus?
<quoted text>
I have an active sense of humor. The eternal Hell is too TERRIFYING to laugh about.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#24 Jan 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
By the way, if you were a slight bit literate in scripture you would know that Zechariah was writing about events that happened long before Jesus's ministry on Earth.

Amos 1:1 and following verses also describes the same event;
"The words of Amos, who was one of the sheepbreeders from Tekoa, which he received in a vision concerning Israel in the days of Uzziah, king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam, son of Joash, king of Israel, two years before the earthquake...."

"The earthquake" was a major earthquake during the reign of Uzziah (ca. 783–742 B.C.), so devastating that it was remembered long afterwards (cf. Zec 14:5).

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#25 Jan 30, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually claiming God promotes nuclear war?
Genesis 19:24-25 (NKJV)
24 Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens. 25 So He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.

Luke 17:28-30 (NKJV)
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot:... 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy 38 min Abishai100 1
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 53 min blacklagoon 3 1,593
jesus will never return 1 hr blacklagoon 3 464
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr roughinit 595
God's Benefit Package for Believers!! 10 hr com7fy8 2
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 12 hr RiccardoFire 2,873
Our time is here, prophecy fulfilled! 15 hr blacklagoon 3 29
More from around the web