What a bunch of low life, narrow mind...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#41 Oct 28, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairy tale? Yes.
Never heard of Israel?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#42 Oct 28, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get some sleep now, that's enough stories for you tonight.
Israel was dead and is alive because Jesus was dead and is alive. God set up Israel as a 'banner for the nations'. He is alive.

Isaiah 11:11-12 (NKJV)
11 It shall come to pass in that day That the LORD shall set His hand again the second time To recover the remnant of His people who are left, From Assyria and Egypt, From Pathros and Cush, From Elam and Shinar, From Hamath and the islands of the sea. 12 He will set up a banner for the nations, And will assemble the outcasts of Israel, And gather together the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#43 Oct 28, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
I was in a restaurant and this young man come over and was going to take our order. I notice he had a wig on and walking like girl. I told him he had about 5 second to turn around and get away from us. The boss lady come over and ask me what was wrong. I told her I don't want a homosexual taking my order or touching my food. She ask why not, I told her he could have some kind of sex disease and we don't want that on our food. We could catch something off him and I didn't want that for me and my wife. So we got up and walk out of the restaurant. To me there should be a health law on people like that. So it looks like we will be eating at home for now on.
As dumb and deceitful as you are, preacherman, I thought you might actually be a Christian. I was wrong.

God bless you

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#44 Oct 28, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
I was in a restaurant and this young man come over and was going to take our order. I notice he had a wig on and walking like girl. I told him he had about 5 second to turn around and get away from us. The boss lady come over and ask me what was wrong. I told her I don't want a homosexual taking my order or touching my food. She ask why not, I told her he could have some kind of sex disease and we don't want that on our food. We could catch something off him and I didn't want that for me and my wife. So we got up and walk out of the restaurant. To me there should be a health law on people like that. So it looks like we will be eating at home for now on.
Your post is one of the most pathetic posts it has been my misfortune to read!
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#45 Oct 28, 2013
Wow, kinda surprised you all fell for this.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#46 Oct 28, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
If the infinitesimal possibility of catching a sexually transmitted disease from a homosexual serving your food worries you, then yes, you need to eat foods from home only if you have grown the fruits and veggies and meats you have raised/processed yourself. You are by far more likely to catch an actual common disease such as cold, flu, food poisoning, bacterial infections, etc from restaurant foods. The tables and chairs alone are covered with bacteria and viruses left by the last customer.

Then there is the foods in the grocery store. Grocery store meats are a nightmare with the antibiotics, steroids, parasites, harmful bacteria, and fecal matter in them. Animals raised for food are feed blood and waste products along with all the drugs they are given to enhance growth and reduce infection from the deplorable conditions they are raised in. Fruits and vegetables are genetically spliced, sprayed with pesticides, and herbicides, infected with parasite eggs and more. Packed and canned foods have been found to contain fecal matter, bacterial contaminants, and insect/animal parts.

If the almost impossible concerns you, do not even begin to truly ponder the common as it will terrify you into never eating any food processed by any one else's hands. Truly, good luck to you.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#47 Oct 28, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
If the infinitesimal possibility of catching a sexually transmitted disease from a homosexual serving your food worries you, then yes, you need to eat foods from home only if you have grown the fruits and veggies and meats you have raised/processed yourself. You are by far more likely to catch an actual common disease such as cold, flu, food poisoning, bacterial infections, etc from restaurant foods. The tables and chairs alone are covered with bacteria and viruses left by the last customer.
Then there is the foods in the grocery store. Grocery store meats are a nightmare with the antibiotics, steroids, parasites, harmful bacteria, and fecal matter in them. Animals raised for food are feed blood and waste products along with all the drugs they are given to enhance growth and reduce infection from the deplorable conditions they are raised in. Fruits and vegetables are genetically spliced, sprayed with pesticides, and herbicides, infected with parasite eggs and more. Packed and canned foods have been found to contain fecal matter, bacterial contaminants, and insect/animal parts.
If the almost impossible concerns you, do not even begin to truly ponder the common as it will terrify you into never eating any food processed by any one else's hands. Truly, good luck to you.
You do realize of course that you used a lot of words that are totally beyond the comprehension of BIG BAD JOE. I can assure you that despite your best effort he is none the wiser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr I love jesus 5,964
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr Big Al 2,465
2nd Cor 12: 16 3 hr Big Al 3
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 5 hr Barnsweb 361
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 8 hr I love jesus 127
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 8 hr I love jesus 20,566
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 10 hr I love jesus 1,097
The Moral Failure Of Christians 10 hr I love jesus 43
More from around the web