What a bunch of low life, narrow mind...

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#21 Oct 27, 2013
Sicko. BBJ, just because someone is different from you does not give you the right to treat them like trash. As for bigots, yes there are a ton here on the Christian forum-some need not to be stated, huh Nettie?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 27, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You really have a problem with the fact that God loves folks that you don't like, don't you?
Which 'God' are you referring to?

Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Oct 27, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Sicko. BBJ, just because someone is different from you does not give you the right to treat them like trash. As for bigots, yes there are a ton here on the Christian forum-some need not to be stated, huh Nettie?
Yes, I agree, LelouchO.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#24 Oct 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Which 'God' are you referring to?
Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.
There is only one God.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#25 Oct 27, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>There is only one God.
And that is?
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#26 Oct 27, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
I was in a restaurant and this young man come over and was going to take our order. I notice he had a wig on and walking like girl. I told him he had about 5 second to turn around and get away from us. The boss lady come over and ask me what was wrong. I told her I don't want a homosexual taking my order or touching my food. She ask why not, I told her he could have some kind of sex disease and we don't want that on our food. We could catch something off him and I didn't want that for me and my wife. So we got up and walk out of the restaurant.

To me there should be a health law on people like that. So it looks like we will be eating at home for now on.
People who have no real command of their native language shouldn't be allowed on the internet. Get off the 'net - you disgrace America, its school system and insult your God that you are so simple-minded you don't take your alleged God-given intellect serious. Those last two sentences are enough for you to fail third grade grammar.

Did you ever stop to think that since Heteros outnumber homosexuals, they therefore spread more disease and illness by sheer numbers, period! That every time you associate with known heteros you are putting yourself and that winner of a wife (Guernsey breed?) at risk ??? That when that cute hetero waitress sneezes on your food, or when the bartender with the STD forgot to wash his hands after an excruciating painful pee - you are at risk? Hell just exchanging money and/or a CC puts you at risk...opening the restaurant door is risky (and not holding it open for your wife I'm sure).

BTW - no one actually believes you have that much of a spine in the real world. We know this story of yours is all made-up...a figment of your peanut brain.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#27 Oct 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is?
ME of course! I thought you knew that?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#28 Oct 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you think so Bible hater.
I do people hater.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#29 Oct 27, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
ME of course! I thought you knew that?
Punisher ( may peace be upon him )

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#30 Oct 27, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do people hater.
Telling the Truth is love. Try it some time Bible hater.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#31 Oct 28, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
<quoted text>Get a real life!
Preacherman, this a a discussion. I quoted a news article

It shows how retarded some of your Christian folk are. Deal with it.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#32 Oct 28, 2013
BIG BAD JOE wrote:
I was in a restaurant and this young man come over and was going to take our order. I notice he had a wig on and walking like girl. I told him he had about 5 second to turn around and get away from us. The boss lady come over and ask me what was wrong. I told her I don't want a homosexual taking my order or touching my food. She ask why not, I told her he could have some kind of sex disease and we don't want that on our food. We could catch something off him and I didn't want that for me and my wife. So we got up and walk out of the restaurant. To me there should be a health law on people like that. So it looks like we will be eating at home for now on.
That's the biggest crock of Sh1t I have heard you say Preacherman, you made the whole thing up.

Now stop masquerading as someone else because whoever you post as your cover is blown.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#33 Oct 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling the Truth is love. Try it some time Bible hater.
LOL, I got no reason to lie. Unlike you.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#34 Oct 28, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I got no reason to lie. Unlike you.
Poor Bible hater.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#35 Oct 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said God wants you? Not me. How many is FEW?
Matthew 7:14 (NKJV)
14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Do i care how many is few? Few is not the word, the word is NONE.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#36 Oct 28, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do i care how many is few? Few is not the word, the word is NONE.
You'll care when they come for you.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#37 Oct 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll care when they come for you.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
I love the gnashing of teeth bit, so dramatic.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#38 Oct 28, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the gnashing of teeth bit, so dramatic.
The same Book that foretold the death and rebirth of Israel also foretold the eternal Hell.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#39 Oct 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The same Book that foretold the death and rebirth of Israel also foretold the eternal Hell.
Fairy tale? Yes.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Melbourne

#40 Oct 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get some sleep now, that's enough stories for you tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr Big Al 398
Why has God stop communicating with man? 1 hr Divine Intervention 139
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 2 hr Big Al 2,687
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 2 hr Natalie 1,398
jesus will never return 5 hr Natalie 155
Help Me Send Bibles To The Dominican Republic! 23 hr Natalie 5
breath of god, and how we come to light. Wed Natalie 240
More from around the web