Why dont Gays and Atheist go on Musli...

Why dont Gays and Atheist go on Muslim forums and attack them too?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#1 May 1, 2013
It seems easy for gays and atheist to attack Christian forums all day long, but they will never go on a Muslim forum and start telling Muslims that there is no Allah & Mohamed and that homosexuality is not wrong and that the Quran is a book of fairy tales.

Why is this??

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 May 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
It seems easy for gays and atheist to attack Christian forums all day long, but they will never go on a Muslim forum and start telling Muslims that there is no Allah & Mohamed and that homosexuality is not wrong and that the Quran is a book of fairy tales.
Why is this??
It happens all the time.You won't hear anything about it from Fox news.

http://www.economist.com/news/international/2...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/08/18/8940...
By the way the second largest shareholder of Fox news is an ARAB MUSLIM.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#4 May 2, 2013
I have seen atheist on the Islam forum saying there is no God, but I don't see gays trying to push homosexuality on Islam forums even though the Quran has its wrong too.

Christians are easier target because we are required to Love one another by God and Jesus and Islam will defend their faith and get aggressive and violent if you make fun of Mohammed
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#5 May 6, 2013
Simple answer is they are a bunch of cowards!!!!
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#6 May 16, 2013
Common atheists, I peeked in the Muslim forum and didn't see any of your names bombarding their forums and threads. Since you have such big balls in the Christian forum, go to the Muslim forum and tell them Allah doesn't exist and bad mouth Mohammed...I DARE YOU!!!

Since you hate or dont believe in God, go to the Muslim forum and start trouble their too, to be fair and equal to all.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#7 May 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Common atheists, I peeked in the Muslim forum and didn't see any of your names bombarding their forums and threads. Since you have such big balls in the Christian forum, go to the Muslim forum and tell them Allah doesn't exist and bad mouth Mohammed...I DARE YOU!!!
Since you hate or dont believe in God, go to the Muslim forum and start trouble their too, to be fair and equal to all.
No worries mate, atheism is growing faster then Islam in their countries too. Christianity and Islam can go extinct together.

“Have I offended you? ”

Since: Jan 11

My heart bleeds..NOT

#8 May 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Since I don't see any Christians in there either I have to assume you are not particularly keen to test your claims regarding heaven.
Lucifer 666

Jacksonville, FL

#9 May 17, 2013
I'm not gay nor an Atheist.
I'm a Misotheist, and I've went on the Muslim forum and I have attacked them on their forum as well:

http://m.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKMLB...
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#10 May 17, 2013
I noticed how none of them replied. IF Christians did the same thing in this forum it would be a far better forum.

“Have I offended you? ”

My heart bleeds..NOT

#12 May 17, 2013
Ant wrote:
I noticed how none of them replied. IF Christians did the same thing in this forum it would be a far better forum.
It seems to me you dislike having your opinions challenged.
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#13 May 17, 2013
DemonSeed wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me you dislike having your opinions challenged.
Not if they are based on the usual BS atheist train of thought. Which many of the comments are.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#14 May 17, 2013
Ant wrote:
Christians attack others Christians on Topix as much if not more then they attack atheist.

“Have I offended you? ”

My heart bleeds..NOT

#15 May 17, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if they are based on the usual BS atheist train of thought. Which many of the comments are.
Talking of BS why don't you go and evangelise on the Muslim and Gay forums?
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#16 May 17, 2013
Most Christians are atleast attempting to get the real meaning of scripture when they discuss an issue, where atheists are basically there to troll or start trouble.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#17 May 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Why is this??
Because they know the TRUTH, yet are 'hellbent' on trying to prove it wrong. The Force from the Darkside is strong.

“Have I offended you? ”

My heart bleeds..NOT

#18 May 17, 2013
Ant wrote:
Most Christians are atleast attempting to get the real meaning of scripture when they discuss an issue, where atheists are basically there to troll or start trouble.
While the homophobic (closet gay?) Christians attempt to twist the bible to support their position. BTW, you people are completely obsessed with sex.

“Have I offended you? ”

My heart bleeds..NOT

#19 May 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Why is this??
So you are a "bottom" ?

“Have I offended you? ”

My heart bleeds..NOT

#20 May 17, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they know the TRUTH, yet are 'hellbent' on trying to prove it wrong. The Force from the Darkside is strong.
Another Christian looking to play with someone's "light-sabre".
OKAY

Houston, TX

#21 May 17, 2013
DemonSeed wrote:
<quoted text>
While the homophobic (closet gay?) Christians attempt to twist the bible to support their position. BTW, you people are completely obsessed with sex.
Hey ds (not even close to reference to avatar), you are the one bringing it up..

Not getting any? or does your hand reject you too?
OKAY

Houston, TX

#22 May 17, 2013
DemonSeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Christian looking to play with someone's "light-sabre".
say what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Abortion law reform in Northern Ireland 'unfini... 13 min scientist 56
Intelligent People Question Everything 14 min scientist 2,059
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS Gospel 2 hr scientist 614
failed prophecies 4 hr Blacklagoon 91
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr Big Al 464
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 6 hr Barmswebmasturbate 1,228
Apology 17 hr scientist 12
More from around the web