Why forgive?
we told you what to dream

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 20, 2013
If we choose what we do wrong, then we shouldn't be forgiven.

If we don't choose what we do wrong, then how could we be forgiven? We didn't even choose it.

I think that we are naturally occurring things, most certainly not created by anyone worth mentioning, that simply are what they were made to be, and that no conscious being chooses what it is or does.

It's all just a thing that is happening and there is no choice involved actually.

But i do think that conscious beings should be given the same thing that they do and are, this will stop the bad and support the good, not that anyone chooses such things.

It's not a blaming thing or even a punishment thing, just giving everyone everything back what they give/gave will make the bad stop and the good begin.

Eye for an eye. And it should always be this way, recieve what you give. All of it.

No choice involved.
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
we told you what to dream wrote:
If we choose what we do wrong, then we shouldn't be forgiven.
If we don't choose what we do wrong, then how could we be forgiven? We didn't even choose it.
I think that we are naturally occurring things, most certainly not created by anyone worth mentioning, that simply are what they were made to be, and that no conscious being chooses what it is or does.
It's all just a thing that is happening and there is no choice involved actually.
But i do think that conscious beings should be given the same thing that they do and are, this will stop the bad and support the good, not that anyone chooses such things.
It's not a blaming thing or even a punishment thing, just giving everyone everything back what they give/gave will make the bad stop and the good begin.
Eye for an eye. And it should always be this way, recieve what you give. All of it.
No choice involved.
"If we don't choose what we do wrong, then how could we be forgiven"?

That's very simple..."the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man to direct his own steps. Jeremiah 10:23 is just one of the reasons you will be forgiven. God takes full responsibility for all the evil, but we will still be accountable for our own evils.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything 4 min blacklagoon 8
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 27 min I love Jesus 4,083
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 3 hr I love Jesus 170
HEB 13: 17 DO you ACCEPT THIS ADVICE?? 3 hr I love Jesus 27
Scripture 3 hr Barmsweb 155
QUESTIONS to DEMON Finder 3 hr I love Jesus 78
Relationship with Jesus?????!!!! 3 hr I love Jesus 9
ROM 5: 20 or HEB 10: 26 / Rev 14: 12 3 hr I love Jesus 59
YESHUA SAID DONT TRUST Pharisses!!!! 3 hr I love Jesus 111
Bible Interpretation 3 hr I love Jesus 433
gen 49: 27 4 hr I love Jesus 92
Mother Teresa a Saint? What a cruel Joke!!! 9 hr I love Jesus 146
More from around the web