Since: Feb 13
#1 Feb 20, 2013
Children are gifts of God made from love!
“Jesus=only way into Heaven”
Since: Nov 12
saved by grace through faith
#2 Feb 20, 2013
Other- Love is Jesus leaving all the glory of Heaven, to live a sinless life, and lay down that sinless life to make atonement for our sins. Jesus died on the cross and rose from the grave and ascended to the right hand of the Father.
It's the BLOOD of Jesus that cleanses us from our sins.(Hebrews 9:14, 1 Peter 1:18-19, Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 9:22, Hebrews 10:19-22, Hebrews 9:11-12 ,1 John 1:7)
How to go to Heaven:
#3 Feb 21, 2013
1 Corinthians 13:4-8:
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails.
“so tell me......”
Since: Aug 08
#4 Feb 21, 2013
There are various types of love so not too sure how to answer.
The poll choices indicate that the question is about the love between men and women. With that in mind I would say that love means putting the need of the other person before your own needs. It goes deeper than just the physical though so I would say there is a spiritual connection as well as a physical one.
Since: Jun 10
#5 Feb 21, 2013
Its first meaning is corrupted by secondary usage!
But your question is still a silly one!
1. A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
2. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
a. Sexual passion.
b. Sexual intercourse.
c. A love affair.
4. An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
5. A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
6. An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.
a. A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
b. The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.
8. Love Mythology Eros or Cupid.
9. often Love Christianity Charity.
10. Sports A zero score in tennis.
v. loved, lov·ing, loves
Add your comments below
|Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest.||8 min||CHRISTIANS ASTRAY||326|
|Question for Preachers of the Law||12 min||Barnsweb||161|
|25 THINGS THE BIBLE FORBIDS BUT WE STILL DO - i...||16 min||Barnsweb||224|
|Mathew 5:17 – Why do some Christians not preach...||20 min||Barnsweb||24|
|Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding?||22 min||Barnsweb||2,584|
|Christians: Is this really Christian theology?||30 min||Big Al||206|
|The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13)||37 min||purplelady1040||5,575|
|Real Fundies||47 min||Big Al||56|
Find what you want!
Search Christian Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC