of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#86 Jul 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nettiebelle,
We're Old School. Some Traditional Catholic Chuches are recognized by the Vatican, unless Papa Francisco is telling Padre otherwise as we speak. I told him don't come back without Rosaries blessed by the Pope and judging by the furrow in his brow he was giving that some consideration. At times I found practices at the mission unfamiliar but now understand we do maintain many traditional, also known as extraordinary, practices. Nevertheless, the focus of the mission is on the post-Vatican law of belief rather than the pre-Vatican law of prayer. Neverthenevertheless, we sure do pray a lot.
Art 1. The Roman Missal promulgated by Paul VI is the ordinary expression of the 'Lex orandi'(Law of prayer) of the Catholic Church of the Latin rite. Nonetheless, the Roman Missal promulgated by St. Pius V and reissued by Bl. John XXIII is to be considered as an extraordinary expression of that same 'Lex orandi,' and must be given due honour for its venerable and ancient usage. These two expressions of the Church's Lex orandi will in no any way lead to a division in the Church's 'Lex credendi'(Law of belief). They are, in fact two usages of the one Roman rite.
-- http://www.sanctamissa.org/en/resources/summo...
God bless you.
Who do you pray to Lamo? Your imaginary Lord and Savior Jesus?

lol

FRAUD!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#87 Jul 4, 2013
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Logic 101 grade = F-
Your spiritual insight, EPIC FAIL!!!

lol

“Life Force One”

Since: Mar 09

The Spiritual Universe

#88 Jul 4, 2013
Johnny Trunk wrote:
<quoted text>
John>>
John 6:44
Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him...
Thanks for sharing your primitive mythology.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#89 Jul 4, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what evidence are you referring to. Rejecting truth is not evidence and need is opinion. I must ask this one thing. If you believe that you are simply dirt, maggot food and you have no purpose, then why do you plan and hope to wake up in the morning? If you say it is for your spouse, mom, and/or children,then that would be a lie and an illusion since they would have to have no more significance than characters in a dream you have chosen to make.
Now, can you try to explain this evidence that you have, in other terms than what it seems you have presented.
Justice: "Exactly what evidence are you referring to..."

THE evidence - the OBVIOUS evidence - the KNOWN evidence; the evidence that PROVES we have this one life: that we're born, we live, and we die.
There IS no evidence that proves there's anything more BEFORE, AFTER,(or beyond) this one life.
None of the same KIND of evidence, anyway.

Justice: "If you believe that you are simply dirt, maggot food and you have no purpose,..."

That's YOUR fear of death talking.
Demon Seed made it clear in her comment what she believes.
She believes life is worthwhile; that life should be LIVED, and lived to the FULLEST.
She believes this life is all she'll get, she'll die and there's nothing more.
But it doesn't diminish her life's meaningfulness to her.
The life she HAS makes life worth living.
For her, it's GOOD to be alive.
LIFE ...is what SHE gets up for in the morning for!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#90 Jul 5, 2013
"He has not dealt thus with any nation"

Psalm 147:19-20 (NKJV)
19 He declares His word to Jacob, His statutes and His judgments to Israel. 20 He has not dealt thus with any nation; And as for His judgments, they have not known them. Praise the LORD!

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#91 Jul 5, 2013
Typos: 1 "for", not 2.

LIFE.... is what SHE gets up in the mornings for!
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#92 Jul 5, 2013
janeebee wrote:
Typos: 1 "for", not 2.
LIFE.... is what SHE gets up in the mornings for!
No it isn't.
Just like everybody else, she gets up in the morning to take a leak.

“Hn.”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#95 Sep 10, 2013
Don't expect them to be honest, you know. They'll just skirt the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 3 min Gillette 266
I am not a human. 18 min susanblange 47
Why I celebrate God's biblical Holy Days and no... 38 min QUITTNER Dec 19 2014 2
Who Came first....Mithras or Jesus 45 min witchie poo 20
Imagine that you had to tell an alien about God... 47 min blacklagoon 366
Why were you born? 50 min blacklagoon 5
Did Jesus tell Joshua to commit genocide of the... 1 hr dollarsbill 105
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 1 hr dollarsbill 625
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr The Truth 17,482
Let's talk about God's definition of love 2 hr Anonymous 500
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? (Jun '14) 3 hr messianic114 4,761
More from around the web