American Needs A Spiritual Reawakening!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#695 Jul 24, 2013
America needs to wake up to a very strong warning from God, Gods warning to are country is stop your sinful lifestyle and listen to your Father in Heaven!!
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#696 Jul 24, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
America needs to wake up to a very strong warning from God, Gods warning to are country is stop your sinful lifestyle and listen to your Father in Heaven!!
Soooo...
stop your sinful lifestyle and listen to your Christ Jesus!
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#697 Jul 24, 2013
John 13:34-35

King James Version (KJV)

34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#699 Jul 29, 2013
We, unfortunately, have ignored Our Founding Fathers' Warnings. As a result, America is rejecting God's headship over our nation through the Hearts of America's People, the Leaders We Elect, the laws We Pass, and Activist Court Decisions....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#700 Jul 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
We, unfortunately, have ignored Our Founding Fathers' Warnings. As a result, America is rejecting God's headship over our nation through the Hearts of America's People, the Leaders We Elect, the laws We Pass, and Activist Court Decisions....
Sorry, our laws were never meant to reflect religious beliefs.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#701 Jul 29, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, our laws were never meant to reflect religious beliefs.
I agree.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#702 Jul 29, 2013
"And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this the most venerated reformer of human errors." -- Thomas Jefferson's letter to John Adams, April 11 1823

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#703 Jul 29, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, our laws were never meant to reflect religious beliefs.
Have you every try learning something?? Try History 101, you will find out our laws for this country when it started come from the 1512 Bible FACT....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#705 Jul 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Have you every try learning something?? Try History 101, you will find out our laws for this country when it started come from the 1512 Bible FACT....
Have you ever tried reading our Constitution?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#706 Jul 29, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, our laws were never meant to reflect religious beliefs.
And it's a good thing because we are a Christian nation. There are no laws in the NT anyway. The coming kingdom of God, however, is a different story. It will be a world ruling theocracy and God himself will dictate the law. "...for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem". Isaiah 2:3
Jesus My Lord

Costa Mesa, CA

#707 Jul 29, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking "Thou shall not Lie" is another one of the Commandments that the supposed Evangelistic Fundamentalist do not follow!!!
Ye suffer much because ye deny much. Do ny deny Christ, He the answer to all. Seek Christ, do not continue in your foolishness.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#708 Jul 30, 2013
Many years ago God have told me to "Tell the people of the earth to prepare". "Prepare for the judgments of the Lord are at hand." "Babylon is falling, come out of her My people!" Coming, new strategy for spiritual warfare."
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

#709 Jul 30, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Many years ago God have told me to "Tell the people of the earth to prepare". "Prepare for the judgments of the Lord are at hand." "Babylon is falling, come out of her My people!" Coming, new strategy for spiritual warfare."
ThePreacherman01 has seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The Lord saith: and the Lord hath not sent ThePreacherman01: and ThePreacherman01 has made others to hope that he would confirm the word. Have ye not seen a vain vision and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The Lord saith it; albeit I have not spoken? Therefore thus saith the Lord God; because ThePreacherman01 has spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against ThePreacherman01, saith the Lord God.(Ezekiel 13:6-9, KJV)

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#710 Jul 30, 2013
JESUS CHRIST wrote:
<quoted text>
ThePreacherman01 has seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The Lord saith: and the Lord hath not sent ThePreacherman01: and ThePreacherman01 has made others to hope that he would confirm the word. Have ye not seen a vain vision and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The Lord saith it; albeit I have not spoken? Therefore thus saith the Lord God; because ThePreacherman01 has spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against ThePreacherman01, saith the Lord God.(Ezekiel 13:6-9, KJV)
Anyone who would falsely use the Name Jesus Christ has to be sent by the Devil.
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

#711 Jul 30, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who would falsely use the Name Jesus Christ has to be sent by the Devil.
So says someone that post: "You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name." (Post #5897, Bible Facts and Promises)

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#712 Jul 30, 2013
JESUS CHRIST wrote:
<quoted text>
So says someone that post: "You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name." (Post #5897, Bible Facts and Promises)
You are indeed! In Jesus' Name.

1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#713 Jul 30, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
In the United States we can use a "Spiritual Revival", but what I see and hear we need a world Revival. In this discussion we will come face to face with evil in this country. You can count on Satan and his demon's on this thread also the lost will be here with us. A person must be educated in the Bible before they know what this thread is all about. The people that will try to destroy this thread will not have what it takes to be in this thread, they are here with Satan as is demon's!!
The very first thing we need to understand is "What is A Christian Revival"?
What America needs is to kick the republican political cult of born again evangelical fundies to the curb, start quoting Christ and leaving the Jewish Priests alone in Leviticus, and return to the compassion, tolerance, love and non judgement of it's recent past to raise this nation to greatness again.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#714 Jul 30, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
We, unfortunately, have ignored Our Founding Fathers' Warnings. As a result, America is rejecting God's headship over our nation through the Hearts of America's People, the Leaders We Elect, the laws We Pass, and Activist Court Decisions....
Our founding fathers did NOT want religion to meddle into the Government and neither did Christ..."Render unto Caesar's what is Caesar's and unto God what is God." "Live in the world but not of the world." "Judge not, lest yea be judged." All contained in the non-republican NIV bibles.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#715 Jul 30, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
What America needs is to kick the republican political cult of born again evangelical fundies to the curb, start quoting Christ and leaving the Jewish Priests alone in Leviticus, and return to the compassion, tolerance, love and non judgement of it's recent past to raise this nation to greatness again.
IOW you're just another Bible hater spewing your poison and hatred for God of the Bible.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#716 Jul 30, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW you're just another Bible hater spewing your poison and hatred for God of the Bible.
Quite the contrary...I admire the Christian stand Nettie takes on here all the time and quote on occasion from Christ's words...but I have little time for ignorant followers of the republican party and their political cult they created in the 1970's, labeling it the born again evangelical movement which is to make the rich richer and the poor, poorer and create perpetual war....stupid people bug me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 2 hr Natalie 2,741
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 3 hr Natalie 1,419
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 4 hr Natalie 90
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 4 hr Natalie 409
jesus will never return 4 hr Natalie 174
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... 12 hr Natalie 34
How to be saved (born again) and join the famil... 13 hr Gismys 1
More from around the web