Amazing video Jesus finally returns but gets nailed by a hatchet this time!

Posted in the Christian Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
Lordofnuts

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

You will have to trade in your cross for a little hatchet to wear on your necklace! A delusional Christian said he was Jesus and he came to send all blacks to hell and rapture the whites to heaven! He managed to take out one black guy before a white hitchhiker nailed Jesus with a hatchet to the head! LOL

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

carolgreen270 wrote:
I just wonder how much more of this God will put up with!
From you? not much!
Lordofnuts

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

carolgreen270 wrote:
Ive heard the gay community was working on a bible that was more gay friendly and it looks like they accomplished there goal its here now.
I just wonder how much more of this God will put up with![url=http://www.schmuck10 0.com/]Brautschmuck[/url]
[url=http://www.schmuck100.com /halsketten-modeschmuck/]Halsk etten Modeschmuck[/url]
Okay fruitcake, what does this have to do with this video of Jesus second coming? Are you saying the Queen James bible finally caused Jesus to snap? Jesus was taken out by a homeless hitchhiker with a little hatchet! I thought his only weakness in 2013 would have been a fully automatic nail gun!

This Jesus freak was no doubt a poster on Topix, who is missing? Should you do a role call? I know it's just a matter of time till some of you end up on youtube with your very own psychotic video! That dollarbill nut will be chasing people down with that bucket of Jesus blood he/she carries around! I'm just trying to figure out how dollarbill keeps refilling it because 5 gallons doesn't last no time on here!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••