There is a Big Risk Not Believing in God

There is a Big Risk Not Believing in God

Posted in the Christian Forum

buck

AOL

#1 Oct 21, 2013
So you don't believe in God nor in heaven or hell, or angels etc.
and you believe the Bible is a bunch of bs.
So the day will come when you will breathe your last breath here on earth. Would you like to take a Big Risk & enter death knowing there is a possibility God exists out there? Knowing full well that if you do you will not enter heaven and gain everlasting life. And face eternal punishment in flames & darkness and no water to soothe your tongue.
otoh if you take the Big Risk and believe in God etc. you can enter death with confidence where you will be afterwards. you have lost nothing by doing so, you have gained the best!
so which Big Risk are you willing to take?

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#2 Oct 21, 2013
buck wrote:
So the day will come when you will breathe your last breath here on earth. Would you like to take a Big Risk & enter death knowing there is a possibility God exists out there? Knowing full well that if you do you will not enter heaven and gain everlasting life. And face eternal punishment in flames & darkness and no water to soothe your tongue.
otoh if you take the Big Risk and believe in God etc. you can enter death with confidence where you will be afterwards. you have lost nothing by doing so, you have gained the best!
If I became a Christian because there was a small possibility that God existed then I would not be a true Christian.

To me there is no risk. I know I will die and cease to exist.
Jesus Is

Kirribilli, Australia

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I will die and cease to exist.
I KNOW THAT PHYSICAL DEATH IS NOT THE END, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN THERE!!!!!! and was sent back!

I had no idea what my physical body was going through at the time, so could not have been imagining.
Jesus Is

Kirribilli, Australia

#4 Oct 25, 2013
SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FOR LIFE AFTR DEATH:
http://www.near-death.com/evidence.html

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5 Oct 25, 2013
buck wrote:
The problem with Pascal's Wager is if you must reduce salvation to a crap shoot you're no better off than an unbeliever.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 25, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with Pascal's Wager is if you must reduce salvation to a crap shoot you're no better off than an unbeliever.
Your problem DUH Lama is that you are a Biblical IGNORAMUS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 2 min Molly 971
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 9 min KAB 1,370
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 16 min Molly 180
Evidence Against God 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 3,908
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 1 hr rog 275
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr rog 20,067
Why do you really believe in a god? 2 hr 10uhsee 642
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr Atheistgirl 8,338
More from around the web