Rowville, Australia

#29 Oct 22, 2012
ANSWERS TO BIBLE DIFFICULTIES:
http://www.godresources.org/...

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#30 Oct 22, 2012
I didn't click any of the above links cause I know they will not be worth reading.

If they help you with your belief then that's fine.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#31 Oct 22, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, if somebody doesn't believe in god, then they don't believe in a devil either. Second of all, many people who don't believe were Christians at one time and started questioning the contradictions, inconsistencies and primitive thinking of men in the bible and decided what foolish fairy tales.
it's called apathy
Safiya

United States

#32 Oct 22, 2012
Yes gary u r right when i click evilbible.com

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#33 Oct 22, 2012
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
I didn't click any of the above links cause I know they will not be worth reading.
Of course, you won't read any links which defend the Bible agaisnt accusations of errors and contradictions. You would revel in your deliberate misconceptions about the Bible.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#34 Oct 22, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you won't read any links which defend the Bible agaisnt accusations of errors and contradictions. You would revel in your deliberate misconceptions about the Bible.
Well I did read a good bit of the godresources link posted by jesus is, not all of it but a good bit.(you can only take so much). All I can say is that if there was an Olympic event in verbal gymnastics, that site would be the gold medal Olympic champion by a country mile. I didn't look at his answers in gibberish link as I stopped reading comic books many years ago!
jojo

United States

#35 Oct 23, 2012
Christianity is total false jesus was married he was a simple magician .bible is total lie plz go to evilbible.com

US 62 @ US 81

#36 Oct 23, 2012
jojo wrote:
Christianity is total false jesus was married he was a simple magician .bible is total lie plz go to evilbible.com
Some people will believe anything they read online.

US 62 @ US 81

#37 Oct 23, 2012
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
No, but you will read any website that attacks God, Jesus, the Bible or Christianity and believe everything they say without question. If it's online and it attacks the Bible it must be true.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#38 Oct 23, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you will read any website that attacks God, Jesus, the Bible or Christianity and believe everything they say without question. If it's online and it attacks the Bible it must be true.
i'm truly sorry you feel that way.
do you think that when somebody hates, envy, jealous, of someone, they will try to destroy there reputation. has someone tried to do that to you, and your innocent. how does that feel. has anybody tried to turn people away from you, and you have done no harm to anybody, have some spread rumors about some evil you have done, but yet you are innocent.
this is what this people are doing to our LORD.
do you feel that is right, this people did the same with JESUS back then, even now.
with all my heart, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal Cleanliness (Hygiene) in ISLAM (Aug '08) 46 min I love Jesus 20
Intelligent People Question Everything 1 hr I love Jesus 29
Public Safety and the NWO 4 hr little lamb 2
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 4 hr Allen Richards 498
gen 49: 27 5 hr I love Jesus 94
YESHUA SAID DONT TRUST Pharisses!!!! 5 hr Barmsweb 148
Bible Interpretation 6 hr Barmsweb 487
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 11 hr I love Jesus 4,140
Mother Teresa a Saint? What a cruel Joke!!! 13 hr I love Jesus 187
More from around the web