United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Ya ofcrse christians wer vry dirty fellow wat dey sy dey r literate having good manners dey all r liers shi..t peoples here r some wat der religion teaches sex sex sex incest incest incest gay gay gay lesbn lesbn lesbn is dis ur religion...hahahahahaha

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

I think you need to go learn english first before you come in here and 'attempt' to slam anyone.. Your english sucks donkeys.
True indian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
I think you need to go learn english first before you come in here and 'attempt' to slam anyone.. Your english sucks donkeys.
u christian donkey u have problems with my words not for my english u dirty fellow hahahahahaha

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

True indian wrote:
<quoted text>u christian donkey u have problems with my words not for my english u dirty fellow hahahahahaha
Could care less about your babbling. Its all foreign and not understandable to anyone here.. go play somewhere they understand whatever language you are 'attempting' to communicate in.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

The only True Indian.

http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/chief/p...

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Punisher wrote:
Nice.....and oh so true:-)
mztza

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

True indian wrote:
Ya ofcrse christians wer vry dirty fellow wat dey sy dey r literate having good manners dey all r liers shi..t peoples here r some wat der religion teaches sex sex sex incest incest incest gay gay gay lesbn lesbn lesbn is dis ur religion...hahahahahaha
how old are you, no disrespect. why are you trying to portray to others, that you are a ignorant indian. why? who are you trying to hurt. you talk like child. the christian forum is not for that. if your angry or trying to pull a prank, take it someplace else.

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

True indian wrote:
You're weird.
Gary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Christianity is false and fake religion .bible is bundle of lie go to evilbible.com . Jesus was not god only a magician he creats fake religion plz try buddhism bahai or hinduism
OKAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Christianity is false and fake religion .bible is bundle of lie go to evilbible.com . Jesus was not god only a magician he creats fake religion plz try buddhism bahai or hinduism
And you're an idiot. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in some atheist club stroking each other?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're an idiot. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in some atheist club stroking each other?
You're personal 'religion' is definitely filthy.
OKAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

-Zephyr- wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true low life self proclaimed "Christian".
Thanks seen <PUKE>. "Self Proclaimed"? Please post.
OKAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

-Zephyr- wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true low life self proclaimed "Christian".
Again, "Self Proclaimed"??? GAWD you are daft.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

-Zephyr- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry, I keep forgetting you fundies are idiots and don't know what most words mean.
Adj. 1. self-proclaimed - proclaimed to be or described as such by oneself, without endorsement by others; "self-proclaimed experts"
Which fits >>YOU<<.
They're all wanna be experts ..........LOL
OKAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

-Zephyr- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry, I keep forgetting you fundies are idiots and don't know what most words mean.
Adj. 1. self-proclaimed - proclaimed to be or described as such by oneself, without endorsement by others; "self-proclaimed experts"
Which fits >>YOU<<.
Geez, DAFT Too? Either provide link of where I "Proclaimed" this or shut yer piehole...cuz I know you can't...effing BLOWHARD!

BTW, before you go about, knees bent ranting about "Christian hatred, blah blah blah", I already checked and GOD is with me on this one.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
WOW, didn't know about the wanabe ANTICHRIST and you follow his philosophy. so if chris baba says jump over the cliff, you'd do it. did he also say to worship animals, rats, cows, and monkeys. does he also tell you how high to jump. you should have joined jim jones or the davidians. same philosophy.
Gary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

@mztza u r idiot.bible said the earth is 6 thousand year old but we know that it is million year old.now 20 percent christian of australia newzealand are athiest bcz of christianity plz go to evilbible.com
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

DEBUNKING EVIL.COM :
http://www.google.com.au/webhp...
mztza

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
@mztza u r idiot.bible said the earth is 6 thousand year old but we know that it is million year old.now 20 percent christian of australia newzealand are athiest bcz of christianity plz go to evilbible.com
as any christians know, &#8220;man&#8221; has been on earth for 6000 yrs. and the earth is much older. did satans site give you that falsehood. why do you quote the gospels, when you reject them. i believe that you are looking for answers, to questions, you don't know, yet. i hope you find them soon. i truly believe, your WORTH SAVING.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
as any christians know, &#8220;man&#8221; has been on earth for 6000 yrs. and the earth is much older. did satans site give you that falsehood. why do you quote the gospels, when you reject them. i believe that you are looking for answers, to questions, you don't know, yet. i hope you find them soon. i truly believe, your WORTH SAVING.
First of all, if somebody doesn't believe in god, then they don't believe in a devil either. Second of all, many people who don't believe were Christians at one time and started questioning the contradictions, inconsistencies and primitive thinking of men in the bible and decided what foolish fairy tales.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••