God and Satan are the same being.

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2010
According to Scripture, Satan and God are the same being.

2 Samuel 24:1-3 says:

Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go and take a census of Israel and Judah." So the king said to Joab and the army commanders with him, "Go throughout the tribes of Israel from Dan to Beersheba and enroll the fighting men, so that I may know how many there are." But Joab replied to the king, "May the LORD your God multiply the troops a hundred times over, and may the eyes of my lord the king see it. But why does my lord the king want to do such a thing?"

1 Chronicles 21:1-3 recounts the same event, but says Satan incited David (@ Samuel 24 says the LORD incited David):

Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel. So David said to Joab and the commanders of the troops, "Go and count the Israelites from Beersheba to Dan. Then report back to me so that I may know how many there are." But Joab replied, "May the LORD multiply his troops a hundred times over. My lord the king, are they not all my lord's subjects? Why does my lord want to do this? Why should he bring guilt on Israel?"

2 Samuel 24 and 1 Chronicles 21 recount the EXACT SAME EVENT, even down to the dialogue.

It's irrefutable: one sacred text says SATAN rose up against Israel, while the other says THE LORD did.

There are only two possible moves, and either way it's checkmate:

1. One of the authors made a MISTAKE, in which case the Bible is not reliable or truthful.

2. God and Satan are the same being, in which case Christians worship the Devil.

Which is it?
Wayne

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go and take a census of Israel and Judah." So the king said to Joab and the army commanders with him, "Go throughout the tribes of Israel from Dan to Beersheba and enroll the fighting men, so that I may know how many there are." But Joab replied to the king, "May the LORD your God multiply the troops a hundred times over, and may the eyes of my lord the king see it. But why does my lord the king want to do such a thing?"
1 Chronicles 21:1-3 recounts the same event, but says Satan incited David (@ Samuel 24 says the LORD incited David):
Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel. So David said to Joab and the commanders of the troops, "Go and count the Israelites from Beersheba to Dan. Then report back to me so that I may know how many there are." But Joab replied, "May the LORD multiply his troops a hundred times over. My lord the king, are they not all my lord's subjects? Why does my lord want to do this? Why should he bring guilt on Israel?"
2 Samuel 24 and 1 Chronicles 21 recount the EXACT SAME EVENT, even down to the dialogue.
It's irrefutable: one sacred text says SATAN rose up against Israel, while the other says THE LORD did.
1. One of the authors made a MISTAKE, in which case the Bible is not reliable or truthful.
2. God and Satan are the same being, in which case Christians worship the Devil.
Which is it?
I'll take door number three Monty.

“Life Force One”

Since: Mar 09

The Spiritual Universe

#3 Mar 8, 2010
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take door number three Monty.
Ah ha! I'd figure you to pick your evil demon master Murray to worship.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#4 Mar 8, 2010
Or maybe there was a huge MIStranslation, and it really was suppose to say:

Exodus 20:2
I am the Lord thy Satan which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Exodus 20:3
Thou shalt have no other demons before me.

Now THAT sure would explain why Christianity is the single greatest source of beatings, torture, slavery, death and destruction ever unleashed upon this planet.

Since: Jan 10

Indian Hills Colorado

#5 Mar 8, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Which is it?
Ahh, Dave finally comes to the dawn!

I've been preaching to y'all about this

for months. God has multiple personalities.

One is Satan. That's why one of his names is,

"Yeshua-Satana!" It's a whole new ball game now, eh!

"I am the Lord,... I form light and create darkness:

I make peace, and I create EVIL:

I, the Lord, do all these things." - Isaiah 45:7

On this cornerstone we have built the real church!
The Faithful Witness

South Africa

#6 Mar 9, 2010
Peace be with the reader.

There is a major flaw in this perception.
'God'='not God
'God'='Satan'
The flaw is the duality.

In reality there is no duality.
The duality is the delusion.
The reality is that there is one GOD.
'God'='Satan' the duality, belongs to the corrupted world.
GOD our Father, is our refuge.

Psalms 46:1
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

As for the corner stone:
Ephesians 2:20
" And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;"

Luke 20:17
" And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? "

By the way light is not the absence of darkness,
darkness is the absence of light. A person walks
in darkness, or, a person walks in the light.

Revelation 22:5
" And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever."

Those who know me, walk in the light.
I am the way, the truth, and the life.

The Faithful Witness
Willow

AOL

#7 Mar 9, 2010
Thank you, TFW

Indian Hills Colorado

#8 Mar 9, 2010
The Faithful Witness wrote:
Peace be with the reader.
There is a major flaw in this perception.
'God'='not God
'God'='Satan'
The flaw is the duality.
In reality there is no duality.
The duality is the delusion.
The reality is that there is one GOD.
'God'='Satan' the duality, belongs to the corrupted world.
GOD our Father, is our refuge....

The Faithful Witness
Look up "Dual & Multiple Personality."

NOT "Schitzoid." God is not that.

but he is a "Jeckel & Hyde!" ("I CREATE EVIL!" -isa 45)

That fact ( and I know it is fact, being one of his demons!)

clears up so many misgivings and contradictions that have

plagued you humans for thousands of years.

The Good God dominates at times and good prevails (Hindu);

Then the Bad God reins and there's evil stuff done.

Your "Old Time Religions" as you describe is old stuff,

and passing from the minds of men. You're Savior scenario(philo)

is already in the toilet (after 2,000 years of failure!),

and very soon "YESHUA-SATANA," will flush it all away.

The "DUALITY" is "THE REALITY!"

"Evil and Good are Eternal Things in the Breeding Ground of the mind!

And the Circle of the Earth is Like a Circus Ring,

And People are but Puppets dancing to the King of Time!

AND THE DEVIL LAUGHS!" -mars
The Faithful Witness

South Africa

#9 Mar 9, 2010
Peace be with all my friends.

The diversions are in vain.

TFW

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Mar 9, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Which is it?
Beautiful post!

This is an all-time stumper I've used for years; walk into ANY church, point out these passages, and watch the fur fly! Usually, you're just told of your "demonic" influences (or some similar subterfuge), prayed for, and asked to leave.

It's even more fun to ask why editors have ignored a fix for this "copyist error" for thousands of years.
Carrot_Stick

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Mar 9, 2010
Additionally, it would seem rather odd that an omniscient god would need a census to know how many of his supposedly chosen people there are.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#12 Mar 9, 2010
Kisadio wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up "Dual & Multiple Personality."
NOT "Schitzoid." God is not that.
but he is a "Jeckel & Hyde!" ("I CREATE EVIL!" -isa 45)
That fact ( and I know it is fact, being one of his demons!)
clears up so many misgivings and contradictions that have
plagued you humans for thousands of years.
The Good God dominates at times and good prevails (Hindu);
Then the Bad God reins and there's evil stuff done.
Your "Old Time Religions" as you describe is old stuff,
and passing from the minds of men. You're Savior scenario(philo)
is already in the toilet (after 2,000 years of failure!),
and very soon "YESHUA-SATANA," will flush it all away.
The "DUALITY" is "THE REALITY!"
"Evil and Good are Eternal Things in the Breeding Ground of the mind!
And the Circle of the Earth is Like a Circus Ring,
And People are but Puppets dancing to the King of Time!
AND THE DEVIL LAUGHS!" -mars
Now it's up to you if you want to reply to The Clueless Witless, but in case you didn't know, he claims to be Jesus and is too far gone to get anywhere with him.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#13 Mar 9, 2010
Here's just a SAMPLE of how demonic the Christian MISrepresentation of "God" is:

"the whole world is under control of the evil one." (1 John 5:19)
"And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth." (Matthew 28:18)

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

"Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever." (Jeremiah 17:4)

"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]

"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]

"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)

"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)

"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)

Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.

2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house

1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam

Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD:

Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2010
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
Here's just a SAMPLE of how demonic the Christian MISrepresentation of "God" is:
"the whole world is under control of the evil one." (1 John 5:19)
"And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth." (Matthew 28:18)
EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
"Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever." (Jeremiah 17:4)
"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]
"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]
"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)
"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)
"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)
"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)
Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.
2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house
1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam
Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD:
Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them.
Wow!You sure know a lot about the Scripture to hate it so much.I bet you are a closet Christian!

Indian Hills Colorado

#15 Mar 9, 2010
The Faithful Witness wrote:
Peace be with all my friends.
The diversions are in vain.
TFW
Ah yes, "VANITY!" Satan's favorite sin!

Indian Hills Colorado

#16 Mar 9, 2010
twinertia wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful post!
This is an all-time stumper I've used for years; walk into ANY church, point out these passages, and watch the fur fly! Usually, you're just told of your "demonic" influences (or some similar subterfuge), prayed for, and asked to leave.
It's even more fun to ask why editors have ignored a fix for this "copyist error" for thousands of years.
Yes, TWIN, they (the translators) blew it big time by
leaving absolute proof that God & Satan are Jaeckel & Hyde1

Why? Simple, "The God of this world (Satan)

blinded the minds of the unbelievers (translators)."

Satan's world is a beautiful ballgame, ain't it?

It's a big wide wonderful world we live in,
When you're in love you're the Master
Of all you survey, You're a gay Santa Clause.

There's a great big beautiful Sky above you,
When You're in Love you're a Hero,
A Nero, Apollo, The Wizard of Oz.

You've got Kingdom, Power and Glory,
The Old, Old, Oldest of Stories
Is New, True,
You've Built Your Rome in just One Day.

Life is mystic, a Mid-Summer's Night we live in,
A Turkish Delight, You're in Heaven,
It's great to be really in Love!

One of us Demon Angels fav songs!
Wayne

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2010
The reprobates are working overtime. I'll give them credit for one thing though. They are all stupid.

Indian Hills Colorado

#18 Mar 9, 2010
Wayne wrote:
The reprobates are working overtime. I'll give them credit for one thing though. They are all stupid.
Join us. Wayne, and you too could sing the above song.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2010
Living in the wild,wild,west.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Mar 9, 2010
twinertia wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful post!
Strange thing about this example of conflicting scripture........I do not remember it ever being brought up in church at all.
so, this is actually new to me.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 1 hr Mr Ironhart 47
What is Communion?? (Sep '11) 2 hr QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 5
Another Civil War in the US? 3 hr Sceptical_Mal 6
Is there a microchip implant in your future? 3 hr Sceptical_Mal 2
King James Bible Errors Refuted (Jun '09) 5 hr NDanger 17
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 6 hr dollarsbill 69
happy birthday, jesus!!! 6 hr dollarsbill 10
sex talk addiction 6 hr dollarsbill 130
Christian Topix forum? 6 hr dollarsbill 300
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 17 hr Sundog512 18,473