Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevvie is not really Y.
I know that.

“PALEHORSE”

Since: Jan 13

Chicago

#22 Feb 26, 2013
Wow... Now a screen-name with twice the level of postings as the kooks is being assailed with many of the same accusations as those she flung at me just last night...

Your psychosis is showing kooks. You might need to go in for a tune up!

Lets just use the title of this very thread as an example. Who's the troll now?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#23 Feb 26, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
BOoOoOoo I am in Cookie's head!
GET OUT!(Schwarzenegger accent for dramatic effect) Before you Kan't...

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#24 Feb 27, 2013
AFP123 wrote:
Wow... Now a screen-name with twice the level of postings as the kooks is being assailed with many of the same accusations as those she flung at me just last night...
Yeah, and you really think that's Y? Come on. Y posts in one thread at a time, nonstop..Kevvie has too many other socks to do that and he trolls a place and trashes it all over.

Y has NEVER refused to post his IP addy...Kevvie can't afford to do that, especially when his former account, KKnopp, has been exposed.

I truly question your being someone in my past. I have not been posting for 10 years on the net, yet you claim you know me from 10 years on the net. You can't see that Kevvie is socking the gray box Y...so you really aren't who you say you are, either.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#25 Feb 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That lunacy that you do so well.
<quoted text>
I know that.
Kevvie is Y. Y never hides his IP addy. Y posts with GodSmacked at his request. Y doesn't go all over the forum and post. And Y sounds NOTHING like Kevvie is trying to portray.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#26 Feb 27, 2013
Completely untrue. Many of the posts he made last fall were made with a proxy. You're just trying to cover up for the fact that you have a long history of trolling and there are many who are more than happy to expose it.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevvie is Y. Y never hides his IP addy. Y posts with GodSmacked at his request. Y doesn't go all over the forum and post. And Y sounds NOTHING like Kevvie is trying to portray.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#27 Feb 27, 2013
"Y never hides his IP addy."

Really?

Then why were you commenting on him using a proxy back January of this year?
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TK15...
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Y, I see you're using a proxy..is that because you gave GS yours and now you are out?
This is a public forum, unlike yours where you are a heavy handed forum master and have so few posters left.
Don't like it? Leave, as the topix TOS says.
Just more lies, huh Kookie?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#28 Feb 27, 2013
Y_is_here wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL!
Kooks, only a crazed lunatic like you could possibly twist an intention to prosecute you for your actions as some sort of 'criminal''threat'. Please report me to the authorities. I keep patiently waiting for you to stop lying and let your insanity get the better of you. ;)
1. You've been told to keep my name out of your mouth.
2. Every time you forget that lil' tidbit, I will be on you like the stink of shyte you are.
3. If you ever make that lie about calling the po-po with your slanderous false accusations of criminal activity against me a reality, not only will you have committed the actual crime of false reporting but you will also have committed defamation.
The police will have to take a report, and you will have to give them all your pertinent information.
That report then becomes public record and can be accessed for your contact information in order that you be served, which I most certainly will do.
That report also becomes evidence against you in both the criminal and civil proceedings, which I most certainly will use against you.
4. Your problems with all the other people you've pizzed off over the years with your insanity are your problem and not mine, so don't drag me into them.
5. If you don't want me kickin' your worthless arse all around, then your only option is to never ever let my name cross your lips, your demented mind, your keyboard, or any place you post ever again. Otherwise, I will see you served and charged.
Get the drift, Kooks? ;)
Again, Kevvie, you don't have the "voice" This is FAR too sexually deviant in the wording..which makes it more like some guy who's pretending to be a 15 year old already on topix to troll for pedophhiles, endangering the life the of the 15 year old.

So, I get the drift...you're KEvvie...you're desperate, and you're being reported for threats.

BTW, anything think SD would NOT back up Kevvie does NOT know SD.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#29 Feb 27, 2013
Poor Cookie. Always wrong, but never in doubt.

:)

Smart people learn from their mistakes. I guess we'll never have to worry about that where you are concerned, will we?
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Kevvie, you don't have the "voice" This is FAR too sexually deviant in the wording..which makes it more like some guy who's pretending to be a 15 year old already on topix to troll for pedophhiles, endangering the life the of the 15 year old.
So, I get the drift...you're KEvvie...you're desperate, and you're being reported for threats.
BTW, anything think SD would NOT back up Kevvie does NOT know SD.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#30 Feb 27, 2013
By the way, this is not about backing up Kevin. I could care less about your claims. I just love pointing out how absolutely clueless you are about your own actions.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#31 Feb 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
By the way, this is not about backing up Kevin. I could care less about your claims. I just love pointing out how absolutely clueless you are about your own actions.
Sure it is...show me the link and the quote, because your link has NOTHING on it.
Y_is_here
Walnut Creek, CA
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013
Judged:
[Brilliant]
[Touching]
[Helpful]
Kooks, you know as well as I do, and the others from the forum I used to own, the Zone, that everything you say is a flat out lie.
On Welch, WV it shows and contrasts Y's voice and Kevvie's voice..and shows the two IP addies Y used..they weren't proxies like kevin used.

Y_is_here

Las Vegas, NV

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:
[Interesting]

[Brilliant]

[Helpful]

Kooks, you know as well as I do, and the others from the forum I used to own, the Zone, that everything you say is a flat out lie.

Looks as though the mods didn't get them all removed before you started on your false claim.

Show me the list of posts about Y using a proxy from GS...show me the whole set of it...or admit you're just here to back up kevvie's claims.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#32 Feb 27, 2013
AFP123 wrote:
You are showing to be a gf of Kevvie's....persephone comes to mind....not quite old enough to have a discussion...blindly following a man who imitates a 15 year old girl to lure old men into conversations, claiming he was helping the "police".

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#33 Feb 27, 2013
I showed you the link to your comment to Y. The one where you claim he was using a proxy.

Now why do I have to show you anything else. You made the claim, not me.

Now does he use proxies, or not?

Post 5220 Cooterdog's Hang out.

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is...show me the link and the quote, because your link has NOTHING on it.
Y_is_here
Walnut Creek, CA
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013
Judged:
[Brilliant]
[Touching]
[Helpful]
On Welch, WV it shows and contrasts Y's voice and Kevvie's voice..and shows the two IP addies Y used..they weren't proxies like kevin used.
Y_is_here
Las Vegas, NV
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013
Judged:
[Interesting]
[Brilliant]
[Helpful]
Looks as though the mods didn't get them all removed before you started on your false claim.
Show me the list of posts about Y using a proxy from GS...show me the whole set of it...or admit you're just here to back up kevvie's claims.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#34 Feb 27, 2013
BWAHAHHAHAHAHA....
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing to be a gf of Kevvie's....persephone comes to mind....not quite old enough to have a discussion...blindly following a man who imitates a 15 year old girl to lure old men into conversations, claiming he was helping the "police".
Total meld-down in progress.

;)

“PALEHORSE”

Chicago

#35 Feb 27, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you really think that's Y? Come on. Y posts in one thread at a time, nonstop..Kevvie has too many other socks to do that and he trolls a place and trashes it all over.
Liar.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Y has NEVER refused to post his IP addy...Kevvie can't afford to do that, especially when his former account, KKnopp, has been exposed.
Liar. Given your sordid past I wouldn't tell you my dogs name much less provide you with an IP with which to repeat your skullduggery.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly question your being someone in my past. I have not been posting for 10 years on the net, yet you claim you know me from 10 years on the net. You can't see that Kevvie is socking the gray box Y...so you really aren't who you say you are, either.
And here it is, the trifecta - Liar!

Semantics as it may be a few months short of the decade mile-stone, but close enough for these purposes. Your haggardly ways have been infecting cyber-space for a decade.

“PALEHORSE”

Chicago

#36 Feb 27, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trolling me now? LMFATO!

Put the bottle down, step away from the keyboard, and let the mouse go.

“PALEHORSE”

Chicago

#37 Feb 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
"Y never hides his IP addy."
Really?
Then why were you commenting on him using a proxy back January of this year?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Just more lies, huh Kookie?
Kooks gets owned!

Sundog you rule dude!

“PALEHORSE”

Chicago

#38 Feb 27, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF??? You been over to camp in Chesterfield or are you trying to convince us you are a psychic? Which one is it, because you sure as hades don't have administrative rights here!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39 Feb 28, 2013
lol This thread should be renamed to "Kooks Parker Exposed Liarbreath Troll"

lol

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#40 Feb 28, 2013
The last sentence in this post from another of Cookie's victims speaks volumes about Cookie's claim that "Y" is not really "Y."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TPPB...

Poor Kooks. Always wrong, but never in doubt.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does God Hate? 9 hr Big Al 129
News New figures show debt crises are growing across... Sat nanoanomaly 1
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) Sat nanoanomaly 189
The People's Lounge (Mar '09) Fri Roadie 4,439
Dating Morals Fri arrow 24
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) Fri Preacher 190
Why Are You LGBT Mods Deleting My Posts? Thu dollarsbill 7