You're not really Y.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 26, 2013
I will soon find out who you are, but you're definitely not Y.
Y_is_here wrote:
<quoted text>
Kook's, I told you to keep my name out of your mouth.
You are starting in again on Topix.
In Nettie's thread in this area with another BS claim of calling the police with false allegations against me.
You were caught in the same lie on the Welch Topix area less than a month ago and ran off with your tail between your legs.
Please call the police Kooks with your false allegations and I assure you that your actions will make your life a living legal hell.
Now apologize, admit you're lying, and keep my name out of your mouth.
Don't even sound like him. At all. and don't even know when he's posted last.

Location hidden

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Y_is_here wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You've been told to keep my name out of your mouth.
2. Every time you forget that lil' tidbit, I will be on you like the stink of shyte you are.
3. If you ever make that lie about calling the po-po with your slanderous false accusations of criminal activity against me a reality, not only will you have committed the actual crime of false reporting but you will also have committed defamation.
The police will have to take a report, and you will have to give them all your pertinent information.
That report then becomes public record and can be accessed for your contact information in order that you be served, which I most certainly will do.
That report also becomes evidence against you in both the criminal and civil proceedings, which I most certainly will use against you.
4. You don't own Topix and therefore certainly can't tell me where to post.
5. Your problems with all the other people you've pizzed off over the years with your insanity are your problem and not mine, so don't drag me into them.
6. You don't want me kickin' your worthless arse all around, then your only option is to never ever let my name cross your lips, your demented mind, your keyboard, or any place you post ever again. Otherwise, I will see you served and charged.
Get the drift, Kooks? ;)
You really aren't. Kevvie..how does it feel to pretend to be someone you can't pretend to be?

Geeeze, Kevvie, why so pissed? Cuz I read and spread the allegations against you? If you DO those things on facebook, EVERY person has a right to know.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Y_is_here wrote:
<quoted text>
Kook's, I told you to keep my name out of your mouth.
You are starting in again on Topix.
In Nettie's thread in this area with another BS claim of calling the police with false allegations against me.
You were caught in the same lie on the Welch Topix area less than a month ago and ran off with your tail between your legs.
Please call the police Kooks with your false allegations and I assure you that your actions will make your life a living legal hell.
Now apologize, admit you're lying, and keep my name out of your mouth.
Y doesn't speak with all THIS vulgarity, but you do, KEvvie....l

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#4 Feb 26, 2013
BOoOoOoo I am in Cookie's head!

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#5 Feb 26, 2013
And that isn't me loon. I did get a msg from someone laughing at your dementia though ;-)

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 26, 2013
This is interesting. Cookie has started yet another thread based on unfounded speculation designed to flame and troll someone who isn't even posting here.

;)

Wonder how long this one will last.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 26, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
I hope you have hearing protection in there. I am told the sound in her head can drive people crazy.....

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
No, you're here bashing me because you got kicked off the Chicago forum and have no place to go....you're stalking me...

Location hidden

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
This is interesting. Cookie has started yet another thread based on unfounded speculation designed to flame and troll someone who isn't even posting here.
;)
Wonder how long this one will last.
Interesting...This doesn't concern you....and you're here posting on it...seems like you're the troll you deny you are.

I can speculate all I want. You trolls don't want the reputation, don't create the 100 + socks , do gray boxes, and stalk people.

Kevvie was posting here...but I never mentioned your name.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 26, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
And that isn't me loon. I did get a msg from someone laughing at your dementia though ;-)
Oh, really? Listen, you can't even fool anyone on here about who you are NOT...EVERYONE knows your MO, KEvvie...you have a long history and over 83,000 POSTS under JUST the KEvin account, let alone all your socks. Your "voice" is quite familiar to people on topix...as are your protests when caught.

So, seems as though your karma has come back to you...you create over 100 socks, gray boxes, troll people, have over 83,000 posts in under four years and now get caught every time you try to be sneaky.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have hearing protection in there. I am told the sound in her head can drive people crazy.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G8GwT7ZotCgXX
Trolling in packs....how pathetic.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...This doesn't concern you....and you're here posting on it...seems like you're the troll you deny you are.
What's interesting is that you think you can do it but nobody else can and that you are such a hypocrite that you would try it without thinking about the reprecussions.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can speculate all I want.
And I can point out your unfounded wild-eyed lunacy all I want.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You trolls don't want the reputation, don't create the 100 + socks , do gray boxes, and stalk people.
Stalk people? You mean like you did when you went to 21's thread to make this same stupid claim, or did you have some other kind of stalking in mind?
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevvie was posting here...but I never mentioned your name.
So? I didn't see anyone mention your name when you went to 21's thread to spread more lies about people. Now why is it you think you don't have to play by the same rules you want others to play by? Are you "special?"

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Hey, if you don't want people "trolling" you, perhaps you shouldn't make threads based on the lunacy in your head.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolling in packs....how pathetic.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're here bashing me because you got kicked off the Chicago forum and have no place to go....you're stalking me...

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Let me see if I have this straight, Kookie.

You make thread claiming that Kevin is Y based on nothing more than the farts and burps in your head and then when Kevin comes here to call you out on your lunacy, you claim Kevin is "stalking" you?

That about sum it up?

Location hidden

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's interesting is that you think you can do it but nobody else can and that you are such a hypocrite that you would try it without thinking about the reprecussions.
<quoted text>
And I can point out your unfounded wild-eyed lunacy all I want.
<quoted text>
Stalk people? You mean like you did when you went to 21's thread to make this same stupid claim, or did you have some other kind of stalking in mind?
<quoted text>
So? I didn't see anyone mention your name when you went to 21's thread to spread more lies about people. Now why is it you think you don't have to play by the same rules you want others to play by? Are you "special?"
More importantly, you came here at the mention of my name...and revealing that Kevvie used a sock to pretend he's Y.

I will go to 21 and comment on Kevvie as Kevvie comes here all the time in socks to comment on me and others..whomever it is GS wants him to troll. It's how they roll.

YOu can certainly come here and attack me defending Kevvie so no one thinks he trolls in socks and uses other posters' names. It's fine. It's a public forum. The problem lies in that that is who you are...a troll.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Hey, if you don't want people "trolling" you, perhaps you shouldn't make threads based on the lunacy in your head.
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G8GwT7ZotCgXX
What Lunacy? Kevvie is not really Y.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Let me see if I have this straight, Kookie.
You make thread claiming that Kevin is Y based on nothing more than the farts and burps in your head and then when Kevin comes here to call you out on your lunacy, you claim Kevin is "stalking" you?
That about sum it up?
No, you got it all backasswards as usual.

Kevvie began stalking me PRETENDING to be Y. Then he comes here to deny it.

One thing you forget. Y and I go back along way in different relationships than his past performance of trolling me in September and then again in November on Welch. I know that voice. I know that man. And Kevvie can pretend to mimic all he wants, Y, young girls, whomever, but he can't do it. No one can mimic Y. Not his pattern, not his style, not his time posting, not his "voice."

So, now, you clear on all this? Kevvie pretended to be Y...came here to troll me, and when he put on his account that has over 83,000 posts in under 4 years, I called him on it. And that over 83,000 posts are just his ONE account..NOT his over 100 socks....we all know HIS "voice", too.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, you came here at the mention of my name...and revealing that Kevvie used a sock to pretend he's Y.
Nope. I came here to dispell another of your insane conspiracy theories.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I will go to 21 and comment on Kevvie as Kevvie comes here all the time in socks to comment on me and others..whomever it is GS wants him to troll. It's how they roll.
You have zero proof of that. You use your baseless accusations to justify your mindless trolling.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu can certainly come here and attack me defending Kevvie so no one thinks he trolls in socks and uses other posters' names. It's fine. It's a public forum. The problem lies in that that is who you are...a troll.
Nope. Not defending Kevin at all. He does a fine job of that himself. I am simply pointing out that you consistently make up lies about posters that you can't prove to justify your continual harassment of them. It's your MO.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you got it all backasswards as usual.
Kevvie began stalking me PRETENDING to be Y. Then he comes here to deny it.
You're making up stories to justify your actions.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you forget. Y and I go back along way in different relationships than his past performance of trolling me in September and then again in November on Welch. I know that voice.
I know that man.
More lies to justify your behavior.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And Kevvie can pretend to mimic all he wants, Y, young girls, whomever, but he can't do it. No one can mimic Y. Not his pattern, not his style, not his time posting, not his "voice."
Glad to see that you are still...ALWAYS wrong. That's the one thing we can count on from you.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now, you clear on all this? Kevvie pretended to be Y...came here to troll me, and when he put on his account that has over 83,000 posts in under 4 years, I called him on it. And that over 83,000 posts are just his ONE account..NOT his over 100 socks....we all know HIS "voice", too.
Yeah, I am clear that once again, you make something up and without a single shred of evidence, you act on it proving once again that you have zero control over the voices in your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything 22 min blacklagoon 24
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 2 hr I love Jesus 4,140
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 2 hr Allen Richards 195
YESHUA SAID DONT TRUST Pharisses!!!! 2 hr messianic114 147
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 3 hr messianic114 2,832
Hillary' will usher in Beast System 4 hr I love Jesus 48
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 4 hr I love Jesus 190
Bible Interpretation 4 hr messianic114 486
Mother Teresa a Saint? What a cruel Joke!!! 4 hr I love Jesus 187
More from around the web