|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
"Save the Earth, Social & Economic Justice, Conquer Disease, Help the Poor..."
These will be some of the mantras of those fostering the push to bring all the religions of the planet under one roof. Have the wisdom to know the difference between the works of men and the true works of God....
"Save the Earth, Social & Economic Justice, Conquer Disease, Help the Poor..."?
Sounds like the beatitudes Jesus Christ preached.

Jesus wants all believers under one roof, God has asked us for that since forever.

Your message is flawed, HiCS.
Are you sure you ain't the anti-christ?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus wants all believers under one roof, God has asked us for that since forever.
I am positive I am not. Be careful about those who espouse only the "positive" messages of the Lord Jesus. That same crowd recoils from Jesus Christ when you bring up His message and mission in its entirety. The religion of Nimrod that is taking hold once again upon this planet will look and sound holy on the surface. When & where did your pope mention the true "Good News" of our risen Savior being the ONLY path to true peace and justice for all? If your version of all religions being under one roof is such a wonderful thing, why is God going to bring horrible judgement upon that worldwide faith? www.scribd.com/doc/22629976 ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
My "Stealing the Keys to Heaven" thread is much more interesting. Why not join us there? Nettie & Dolly need your reinforcement.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>I am positive I am not. Be careful about those who espouse only the "positive" messages of the Lord Jesus. That same crowd recoils from Jesus Christ when you bring up His message and mission in its entirety. The religion of Nimrod that is taking hold once again upon this planet will look and sound holy on the surface. When & where did your pope mention the true "Good News" of our risen Savior being the ONLY path to true peace and justice for all? If your version of all religions being under one roof is such a wonderful thing, why is God going to bring horrible judgement upon that worldwide faith?...
You err with reckless abandon.

Read this excerpt from Pope Francis' inaugural mass homily today;

"Today, together with the feast of Saint Joseph, we are celebrating the beginning of the ministry of the new Bishop of Rome, the Successor of Peter, which also involves a certain power.
Certainly, Jesus Christ conferred power upon Peter, but what sort of power was it?
Jesusí three questions to Peter about love are followed by three commands: feed my lambs, feed my sheep.

Let us never forget that authentic power is service, and that the Pope too, when exercising power, must enter ever more fully into that service which has its radiant culmination on the Cross. He must be inspired by the lowly, concrete and faithful service which marked Saint Joseph and, like him, he must open his arms to protect all of Godís people and embrace with tender affection the whole of humanity, especially the poorest, the weakest, the least important, those whom Matthew lists in the final judgment on love: the hungry, the thirsty, the stranger, the naked, the sick and those in prison (cf. Mt 25:31-46).
Only those who serve with love are able to protect!"

http://en.radiovaticana.va/articolo.asp...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You err with reckless abandon.
Read this excerpt from Pope Francis' inaugural mass homily today;
"Today, together with the feast of Saint Joseph, we are celebrating the beginning of the ministry of the new Bishop of Rome, the Successor of Peter, which also involves a certain power.
Certainly, Jesus Christ conferred power upon Peter, but what sort of power was it?
Jesusí three questions to Peter about love are followed by three commands: feed my lambs, feed my sheep.
Let us never forget that authentic power is service, and that the Pope too, when exercising power, must enter ever more fully into that service which has its radiant culmination on the Cross. He must be inspired by the lowly, concrete and faithful service which marked Saint Joseph and, like him, he must open his arms to protect all of Godís people and embrace with tender affection the whole of humanity, especially the poorest, the weakest, the least important, those whom Matthew lists in the final judgment on love: the hungry, the thirsty, the stranger, the naked, the sick and those in prison (cf. Mt 25:31-46).
Only those who serve with love are able to protect!"
http://en.radiovaticana.va/articolo.asp...
Lofty and meaningless words. And by the way, Christ did not certainly confer His power upon Peter as the Head of His Church. You need to read Matthew 16 guided by the Spirit of God, not Pharisees who hijacked those verses for their own gain and profit. "Upon Which Rock?" - www.scribd.com/doc/99734260 ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
"Save the Earth, Social & Economic Justice, Conquer Disease, Help the Poor..." These will be some of the mantras of those fostering the push to bring all the religions of the planet under one roof. Have the wisdom to know the difference between the works of men and the true works of God. www.scribd.com/doc/99737182 ...
And ... "Don't spank your children, Legalize gay marriage, Legalize illicit drugs, Abolish the death penalty. what a kinder, gentler and tolerant society we are becoming. Certainly, God will be smiling and well pleased. Yes?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Lofty and meaningless words. And by the way, Christ did not certainly confer His power upon Peter as the Head of His Church. You need to read Matthew 16 guided by the Spirit of God, not Pharisees who hijacked those verses for their own gain and profit. "Upon Which Rock?" -...
Funny....I've never thought Jesus' Matt.25 message about serving the needy were "Lofty and meaningless words."
You do have some very odd and unchristlike ideas.

Good thing the unbroken Petrine Papal succession has kept Christ's teaching from being distorted by errant folks like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny....I've never thought Jesus' Matt.25 message about serving the needy were "Lofty and meaningless words."
You do have some very odd and unchristlike ideas.
Good thing the unbroken Petrine Papal succession has kept Christ's teaching from being distorted by errant folks like you.
Did Christ teach the successors of Peter to imprison, torture, illegally confiscate property, otherwise torment, then KILL people who had a different belief about Christianity? Did Christ teach the Catholic hierarchy to cover up the rape of children? Did he teach multiple popes to start wars, kill rivals, have adulterous affairs, and live a sinful life that would make a common criminal shake their head in shame? Helping the poor takes a secondary position to the furtherance of the Gospel, which was the very last command from Him. Jesus also said, "the poor you will have with you always." What good does it do to feed the poor and attend only to their physical needs, without feeding them spiritually with the "Good News?" If the popes were truly concerned for the souls of mankind, they would stay on message and plainly tell Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists and all non-Christian peoples the truth. Jesus Christ is the only way, the only truth and the only life. He would preach from the rooftops and on the street corners "No man comes unto God the Father, except by Him."

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

The RCC members just prove how much they are brainwashed by false doctrine and how little they understand the Bible by their posts. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven!(John 14:6)

The TRUE church is the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12-27). And Christ is the head of the church (Ephesians 5:23), the cornerstone.

Ephesians 2:20- And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone;
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
The RCC members just prove how much they are brainwashed by false doctrine and how little they understand the Bible by their posts. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven!(John 14:6)
The TRUE church is the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12-27). And Christ is the head of the church (Ephesians 5:23), the cornerstone.
Ephesians 2:20- And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone;
Say! You're starting to 'Get It'.
Stone upon stone Christ built His Catholic Church, beginning with entrusting the Keys of The Kingdom of St.Peter 'the rock', His first Pope.

"And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven.
Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.Ē
Matt.16:18,19

The word of The Lord.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Say! You're starting to 'Get It'.
Stone upon stone Christ built His Catholic Church, beginning with entrusting the Keys of The Kingdom of St.Peter 'the rock', His first Pope.
"And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven.
Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.Ē
Matt.16:18,19
The word of The Lord.
We have covered this many times before. Read the chapter "Upon Which Rock? Once again, you "wrest the scriptures into your own destruction."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Oh, here's the link: www.scribd.com/doc/99734260 ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Pope John XXIII: "The pope's power is such that only if they be united to him can men be saved." Ah, the audacity of the popes!
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
We have covered this many times before. Read the chapter "Upon Which Rock? Once again, you "wrest the scriptures into your own destruction."
Oh, here's the link: www.scribd.com/doc/99734260 ...
The chapter "Upon Which Rock?" comes from your writings of men.
I follow the Word of God.

You can follow your men, as for me and my household, we will follow The Lord.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The chapter "Upon Which Rock?" comes from your writings of men.
I follow the Word of God.
You can follow your men, as for me and my household, we will follow The Lord.
Me too. So, you are leaving the RCC in the dung heap where it belongs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

False religions which uphold or follow the "religion of Nimrod," can be identified by any of the following practices:

1. Praying to or before any male deity other than the Lord God.

2. Praying to or before any female deity.

3. Praying to or before an icon, image or statue.

4. paying excessive attention or homage to the creations of God, such as nature, rather than acknowledging the Lord God as the only sustainer of life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Another day closer to the return of the Lord Jesus Christ :-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Back to the top of the thread pile :-) Yet another day closer to His return!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

keep this in mind folks, you have to be a Jew in order to go to Heaven. If you have the wisdom of God, you will understand this concept. www.sribd.com/doc/31322017 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 119 of119
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 18 min NorCal Native 79,127
bad guys exposed 19 min Cliff09 3
why gOD either doesn't exist or is a scumbag 20 min Robert 5
Cookie's Place 22 min COOTERDOG 1,909
Speaking in tongues 32 min Barnsweb 120
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 52 min Robert 6,167
Who Believes The Planet Is 6000 Years Old? 1 hr Robert 81
•••
•••