The Religion of Nimrod
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#84 Mar 9, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it your book or you just like that book?
The chapter: The Land Belongs To Israel! contradicts scripture.
As you may have read the Gospel went to the whole world? Gentiles were grafted into the vine, Jesus Christ!(John 15:5)
And Hebrew Israel were broken off due to disobedience.
Mt 21:43 Therefore say I to you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Mt 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto you, how often would I have gathered my children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and you would not! Behold, your house is left to you desolate.
I can neither confirm nor deny the author of the book.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#85 Mar 13, 2013
",,, And all the world wondered after the beast" - Rev 13:3. The Antichrist will be a great orator, with a charming personality, preaching a gospel of peace and harmony. Will you be fooled by the coming one-world religion? Millions upon millions have already been intoxicated with the wine of the Whore of Babylon.
www.scribd.com/doc/22629976 ...
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#86 Mar 13, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
",,, And all the world wondered after the beast" - Rev 13:3. The Antichrist will be a great orator, with a charming personality, preaching a gospel of peace and harmony.

Will you be fooled by the coming one-world religion? Millions upon millions have already been intoxicated with the wine of the Whore of Babylon.
www.scribd.com/doc/22629976 ...
Are you talking about that Joel Osteen preacher guy?
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#87 Mar 14, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about that Joel Osteen preacher guy?
Even he I'm sure, has nice things to say about your [pontiff. Olsteen is just another of many, many false men of God.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#88 Mar 14, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Olsteen is just another of many, many false men of God.
But of course, YOU don't include yourself among that group. DO You? LOL!

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#89 Mar 14, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, YOU don't include yourself among that group. DO You? LOL!
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
If you are in Christ Jesus , you are without sin :) All Christians are blameless before the Lord.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#90 Mar 14, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>If you are in Christ Jesus , you are without sin :) All Christians are blameless before the Lord.
Jesus chose out Judas.
They walked together, ate together and lodged together.
Are you suggesting Judas is blameless?
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#91 Mar 15, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus chose out Judas.
No. Stop mixing spiritual apples with oranges. Just because Judas served with Jesus, does not mean he was saved. Even his betrayal would have been forgiven by the Lord, but he did not go to Him for forgiveness.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#92 Mar 15, 2013
How to settle your debt to God: www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#93 Mar 15, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>No. Stop mixing spiritual apples with oranges. Just because Judas served with Jesus, does not mean he was saved. Even his betrayal would have been forgiven by the Lord, but he did not go to Him for forgiveness.
Oh, I see.....
Simply being called by God isn't enough to ensure salvation. We also need to take action, demonstrate our faith, perform works.
Thanks for clearing that up.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#94 Mar 15, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.....
Simply being called by God isn't enough to ensure salvation. We also need to take action, demonstrate our faith, perform works.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Putting words in my mouth...
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#95 Mar 15, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus chose out Judas.
Jesus warned that MANY will do works, even miracles, in His name, but He will tell them, "I never knew you." A wake-up call for all of us.
IamHim

United States

#96 Mar 15, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>If you are in Christ Jesus , you are without sin :) All Christians are blameless before the Lord.
Where did Jesus (not anyone else just the CORNERSTONE of YOUR faith) state this?
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#97 Mar 15, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Jesus (not anyone else just the CORNERSTONE of YOUR faith) state this?
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017...
IamHim

United States

#98 Mar 16, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text> www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
Can you not say this in your own words? If not, how do you know that it is true?
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#99 Mar 16, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you not say this in your own words? If not, how do you know that it is true?
These are my own words. Read, heed and believe. Perhaps the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will shed His mercy and grace upon you.:)
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#101 Mar 17, 2013
Peter, the alleged first pope preached: "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name (Jesus) under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved" - Acts 4:12.
Why doesn't his alleged successors, the popes of Catholicism, also carry this urgent message to the entire world? The RCC does truly believe what St. Peter taught, yea, even more importantly, what Jesus Christ taught, don't they? Time to preach it from the rooftops and on the street corners priests, bishops, cardinals and Pope Francis. Time to warn the Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Atheists, Pagans, Witches, Homosexuals, Baby-slaying women, Liberal Protestants, Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, Hollywood Stars, etc of this crucial doctrine.
Or was Oprah Winfrey correct when she sated "Surely, Jesus is not the only way to Heaven."
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#102 Mar 18, 2013
"Save the Earth, Social & Economic Justice, Conquer Disease, Help the Poor..." These will be some of the mantras of those fostering the push to bring all the religions of the planet under one roof. Have the wisdom to know the difference between the works of men and the true works of God. www.scribd.com/doc/99737182 ...
IamHim

United States

#103 Mar 18, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>These are my own words. Read, heed and believe. Perhaps the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will shed His mercy and grace upon you.:)
The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob did SHED MERCY on me since I am still alive. Nonetheless nowhere in the link did Jesus say what you did. That was my question wasnt it?
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#104 Mar 18, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob did SHED MERCY on me since I am still alive. Nonetheless nowhere in the link did Jesus say what you did. That was my question wasnt it?
That is the only reply you will receive from me. God bless you in your spiritual quest :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 4 hr Rand M Sutor 815
The Baptist Church (Jan '08) 4 hr Rand M Sutor 46
Don't Blame God! Tue dollarsbill 7
Hellmouth: Capitalism Deities Mon Abishai100 1
What Does God Hate? Feb 19 True or False 1
The Color of People's Skin Feb 19 True or False 1
MESSAGE FROM GOD to THE REPUBLICANS of USA (Nov '14) Feb 19 True or False 13
More from around the web