Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Don't be left behind for the "New World Order." It will be a time of treachery and anguish on a scale not seen before in our history.
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

www.scribd.com/doc/22629976 ...
Worldwide events soon-to-come.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

When the U.S. dollar collapses - and it will be a matter of when, not if - who will you turn to for help? The Antichrist or the true Christ? www.scribd.com/doc/22629976 ...
Dark days of anguish and desperation will soon be upon the land of America!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 .... Another day closer to His return>
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Fear-filled nuts have been saying that for 2000 years. What makes YOU any different?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Gillette wrote:
Fear-filled nuts have been saying that for 2000 years. What makes YOU any different?
What they did not know back then, was the "clock" did not start ticking until the Israelis returned to their homeland in 1948. www.scribd.com/doc/22629976 ... The next to the last chapter will answer your questions.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
And people who think your narrow, legalistic, hate-filled fundamentalism is absurdly small for the Lord and ruler of the Entire Universe are ALSO using the brains that God gave them. And they feel JUST AS 100% RIGHT as you do in their beliefs.
Hard to imagine any God worthy of the name torturing people forever for using their brains and coming to the best spiritual conclusions they are able to.
"The natural mind is enmity with God."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
Grace comes from God and works are the proof of one's faith in God.
To wit:
"What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works?
Can that faith save him?
If a brother or sister has nothing to wear and has no food for the day, and one of you says to them,“Go in peace, keep warm, and eat well,” but you do not give them the necessities of the body, what good is it?
So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
Indeed someone might say,“You have faith and I have works.” Demonstrate your faith to me without works, and I will demonstrate my faith to you from my works.
You believe that God is one. You do well.
Even the demons believe that and tremble.
Do you want proof, you ignoramus, that faith without works is useless? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar?
You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by the works.
Thus the scripture was fulfilled that says,“Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called “the friend of God.”
See how a person is justified by works and not by faith alone."
James 2:14-24
And back up a few verses to #10. It tells us that if you break one of God's laws, you are guilty of breaking all of them. Keeping the laws of God is impossible. The law condemns you every time. It cannot save you. It judges all guilty before God. Your "good works' do not erase your debt of sin. Only faith in the blood of Jesus will do that. That's why Paul said" "Therefore we conclude that a mna is justified by faith without the deeds of the law'- Rom. 3:28.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>And back up a few verses to #10.
It tells us that if you break one of God's laws, you are guilty of breaking all of them.

Keeping the laws of God is impossible. The law condemns you every time. It cannot save you. It judges all guilty before God. Your "good works' do not erase your debt of sin. Only faith in the blood of Jesus will do that. That's why Paul said" "Therefore we conclude that a mna is justified by faith without the deeds of the law'- Rom. 3:28.
Keep the text in context.
James 12 and 13 tell us;
"So speak and so act as people who will be judged by the law of freedom. For the judgment is merciless to one who has not shown mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment."

Note the action words,'speak, act, show mercy'.
These words all call us to act. Deeds and acts, works albeit, but not in the same context of works as justification under The Law.

Just as St.Paul completes his thought at Rom. 3:31-
"Are we then annulling the law by this faith? Of course not! On the contrary, we are supporting the law."

In his letter to the Romans, Paul is speaking to and about gentiles not born subject to The Law.
God's divine mercy declares the guilty innocent and makes them so. God does this not as a result of the law but apart from it (Rom 3:21), and not because of any merit in human beings but through forgiveness of their sins (Rom 3:24), in virtue of the redemption wrought in Christ Jesus for all who believe (Rom 3:22, 24–25).

God has manifested his righteousness in the coming of Jesus Christ, whose saving activity inaugurates a new era in human history. Jesus Christ blesses you with grace and expects you to do something with this gift.
Be a good and faithful servant and invest your 'talents' where they will be of use and grow.

For one too remain inert and simply confess their faith they become like a fig tree that produces no fruit.
We know how Jesus feels about that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

If you are a member of a church that does not encourage you to bring your Bible through the front door, it's time to find one that does.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 25:31-46 indicates clearly that #1 above will be the reason why (presumably) BILLIONS will be led off by Jesus Himself into the "Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world."
Actual WORDS OF JESUS!
The "New Jerusalem" measures 1,500 miles in each direction and 1,500 miles high. That is the boundary of this "city of God" where all the unsaved of the ages will reside for all eternity after the Lord destroys the earth with fire. You may want to re-evaluate your unfounded estimate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

La fede cattolica e la prostituta Babilonia!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Behold, the false Christians who will accept the coming Antichrist:
www.scribd.com/doc/99734260 ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>The "New Jerusalem" measures 1,500 miles in each direction and 1,500 miles high. That is the boundary of this "city of God" where all the unsaved of the ages will reside for all eternity after the Lord destroys the earth with fire. You may want to re-evaluate your unfounded estimate.
Oops, meant to say "this is the city of God where all the SAVED of the ages will reside..."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Perhaps the moderators should change this forum to the name: "Pagan Forum Topix?" We have been overrun brothers and sisters! But, the LORD is still on His throne :) "Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the LORD..."
socci

Humansville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
What they did not know back then, was the "clock" did not start ticking until the Israelis returned to their homeland in 1948. www.scribd.com/doc/22629976 ... The next to the last chapter will answer your questions.

Is it your book or you just like that book?

The chapter: The Land Belongs To Israel! contradicts scripture.

As you may have read the Gospel went to the whole world? Gentiles were grafted into the vine, Jesus Christ!(John 15:5)

And Hebrew Israel were broken off due to disobedience.

Mt 21:43 Therefore say I to you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mt 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto you, how often would I have gathered my children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and you would not! Behold, your house is left to you desolate.
socci

Humansville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
Behold, the false Christians who will accept the coming Antichrist:
www.scribd.com/doc/99734260 ...

Coming AC would just be a prediction. The AC has been here for 1500 years in Rome.

Many Christians have accepted Babylon's religion!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming AC would just be a prediction. The AC has been here for 1500 years in Rome.
Many Christians have accepted Babylon's religion!
Yes, but I may have missed it. What of his right hand man, the False Prophet? He will be key in fooling the world via supernatural miracles, and getting them to accept and worship the Antichrist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of119
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••